[drama 2005] She Is Back / Icegirl 그녀가 돌아왔다

ika1801

[KBS] Kim Hyo Jin, Kim Nam Jin
thanx to creidesca the former thread opener 그녀가 돌아왔다 - SHE IS BACK / ICEGIRL / LOVE LOST IN TIME previous title is 보이 (Boy) 9420050616_16809213.jpg Aired at KBS2 after Loveholic from 27/6/2005 to 16/8/2005 every monday & tuesday 9.55pm korean time official website http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/icegirl/ English subtitle at D-Addicts cast: Kim Hyo Jin Kim Nam Jin Kim Ju Seung Seo Ji Hye Park Jin Woo PREVIEW: Ep 1: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev00_m.asf Ep 2 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev00-2_m.asf Ep 3 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev03_m.asf Ep 4 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev04_m.asf Ep 5 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev05_m.asf Ep 6 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev06_m.asf Ep 7 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev07_m.asf Ep 8 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev08_m.asf Ep 9 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev09_m.asf Ep 10 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev10_m.asf Ep 11 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev11_m.asf Ep 12 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev12_m.asf Ep 13 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev13_m.asf Ep 13 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev13_m.asf Ep 14 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev14_m.asf Ep 15 mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/prev/prev15_m.asf VOD press conference http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...421319375_s.wmv interview Interview w/ Seo Ji Hye: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_04_300.asf Interview w/ Kim Ju Seung: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_02_300.asf Interview w/ Park Jin Woo mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_05_300.asf Interview w/ Kim Nam Jin: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_03_300.asf Interview w/ Kim Hyo Jin: mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_01_300.asf vod & the making sesi photo mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_07_300.asf ice chamber mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_08_300.asf ice chamber mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_09_300.asf at the waterfall mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_10_300.asf making11.jpgcar scene between Juha & Min Jae mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_11_300.asf making12.jpg mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_12_300.asf making13.jpgat the beach mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_13_300.asf making14.jpg mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_14_300.asf mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_icegirl_15_300.asf MV 04.geu dae reul sarang hab ni da - Seo Hyun Soo mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip17_m.asf

NG clip & TV shows

1_clip01.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip01_m.asf

clip02.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip02_m.asf

clip03.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip03_m.asf

clip04.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip04_m.asf

clip05.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip05_m.asf

clip06.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip06_m.asf

clip07.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip07_m.asf

clip08.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip08_m.asf

clip09.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip09_m.asf

clip10.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip10_m.asf

NG CLIPS & TV SHOWS

clip11.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip11_m.asf

clip12.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip12_m.asf

clip13.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip13_m.asf

clip14.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip14_m.asf

clip15.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip15_m.asf

clip16.jpg

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip16_m.asf

Interview with Kim Hyo Jin after last shooting scene

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_dolbal_icegirl_01.asf

Interview with Kim Nam Jin after last shooting scene

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_dolbal_icegirl_02.asf

Interview with Park Ju Seung (Harok) after last shooting scene.

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_dolbal_icegirl_03.asf

short summary

Soo Ryung being frozen on her wedding day by her father to save her. She had heart problem. After 25 years her father decided to unfroze her. Soo Ryung lost her memory & have new identity as Kim Jae Hee. After her father get an accident & death, she live with her ex-fiance Jung Harok & then fall in love with his son, Jung Min Jae. Things became complicated after she get back her memory.

Ep 1

25 years ago - year 1980

pre01_01.jpg

pre01_02.jpg

pre01_03.jpg

pre01_04.jpg

pre01_05.jpg

pre01_06.jpg

pre01_07.jpg

pre01_08.jpg

pre01_09.jpg

pre01_10.jpg

Translation Ep1 by Yehri

Thanks to you, I was able to feel like I was alive. I owe so much to you. But must you kill someone in order to feel like you are living? It matters if you love the person or not. I always wonder about the future. It seems like you dont care about the future. But I think that you are just pretending. As I met you, I started to like you. But now we must break up. We might not be able to ever meet again...

I loved you. i never loved anyone else and nor will I ever love anyone again.

LAB

POLICE: Stop the project! We are putting you you under arrest [?]

KSY: Why?

MOVIE

Guy: The president has returned!

PARK PLACE

Guy: You bastards. Hey! How dare you guys try to make me look like a fool? How could you all miss the meeting? You guys made me look like a fool in front of the professors. Copy me. Go hypocrites

Guys: Go Hyprocrites

Guy: GO HYPOCRITES

Guys: GO HYPICRITES

Guy: Bend down. You guys deserve a beating

JHR: Stop please

Guy: What?

JHR: During the meeting, Gisuk went to the terminal to say goodbye to his father. ANd

Guy: And what? If you have something to say, then hurry up and say it!

JHR: And we never said that we would attend it. You were forcing us from the beginning. We never wanted to go to it in the first place

Guy: And? So what were you doing? Tell me

JHR: Movie

Guy: You jerk! What? Freedom?! Movie?!How dare you talk like that?! Freedom? Get up! If I say to stand up, then stand up. Stand up you bastard. Get up!

OUTSIDE

Guy: If you are going to be crazy, then act crazy to a limit. First movie, and now dance? Just think that you saw a beautiful ghost. Oh yeah, you heard of Professor Kim Soo YUk right?

JHR: Who?

Guy: Kim sooyuk. You know! The genius professor! He has students lined up before him

JHR: I have no interest. I am going to drop out.

Guy: You crazy bastard. But you are going to be interested in this.

FRONT OF HOUSE

He is going to pick a scholar and give a scholarship

KSY: Give it to me. Dont be stubborn and give it to me. Kim soryung, give it to me. Cmon I need them for an experiment

KJH: No, they are going to die anyway

KSY: THey were born like that

KJH: Yeah right. Who was born to die?

KSY: They are born weak so they die easily. Give it

KJH: So all weak things must die? What about me?

JHR: Professor. Professor. I am JUng Harok. I came for an interview

GP: SOryung. soryung! SORYUNG! SORYUNG HUrry and catch them!

KJH: I didnt think you would be able to find it

JHR: Me niether

CAFE

DJ: Next is the song by Olivia Newton's, I will be wherever you go

KJH: I like this song

JHR: I know

KJH: Really?

JHR: When I see your face. your favorite fruit is peaches, favorite color is red and

KJH: You know this

JHR: Yeah

KJH: It was my mother's. My dad gave it to her as a present

JHR: Yeah?

KJH: I threw this precious thing to you

JHR: WHat?

KJH: If I find it,go. But if I dont, then I was going to leave it up to fate. But since you found it for me, Go.

KSY ROOM

[DUNNO WHAT THE NOTE SAYS. I GUESS PRESENT]

Front yard

Note: [ dunno exactly but like Oh my, we need to exchange it??]

ROOM

KJH:Teach me

JHR: You scared me

KJH: I want to whistle to

JHR: No, not right now. Professor said to bring the books. Thats not how you do it. First, gather your lips in a circle

KJH: like this

JHR: No

KJH: like this?

KSY: Hey! What are you doing? I told you to find a book. How dare you touch my daughter!

KJH: Dad!

KSY: How dare you touch her like that

JHR: Professor

KSY: Bastard! Dont ever appear in front of me again!

OUTSIDE

KJH:I cant contact him. Where is he?

ROOM

NOTE: I am going out for a walk

COUNTRYSIDE PLACE

KJH: I am pretty sure this is the right place. Did I get wrong at the wrong place?

I had never parted from my dad

KJH: Grandmother. Grandmother

GM: yes? This?

KJH: No, how far is it to get to Sunwoon sah?

GM: What?

KJH: SUN WOON SAH!

GM: Oh, this! Ok.

KJH: I only have enough money to get a ride

I can do well on my own. I dont have enough money but can I give you this pumpkin instead? I can do well. One day, I will have to part with my dad. I might be able to walk alone, but since my dad was always here, I might have fell on purpose. but dont worry, I can do well. i swear on the sky. On the clouds and wind.

FOREST

JHR: GO back

KJH: I left at 4 am and it took me 12 hours to get here. But you want me to go back when it has only been ten minutes?

JHR: Professor was right. I'm only an orphan and I'm a poor student and I wanted to have you. i was being greedy. I forgot who I was.

KJH: I was the one being greedy. I wanted to do ballet even when my body was weak and I pretended to be a student at some random college. I was greedy. Are you scared of my dad? We can go through this together! We can go through this together.

JHR: Then why? If you are so confident then why are you avoiding your dad? Did you tell him straightout that you were going to come meet me? You and I cant be. In the next life, SOryung, please be born to a very poor family

KJH: My mom passed away when I was born. That day was their wedding anniversarry. Whenever that day comes, I feel sorry for my dad. Because of me, because if me. Trust me

JHR: he wont allow it. And if I get into movie making, I wont be able to feed both us. I am scared

KJH: I am not scared at all. I can do everything. You want to see proof?

JHR: SOryung! Soryung! Soryung! Soryung! Ssoryung! Soryung! Soryung! SORYUNG!

WATER

KJH: I think I can do it. I am going to do it

BUS

JHR: How could you not know you dummy. you stubborn child.

OUTSIDE

KJH: Its okay. Its okay. Its okay.

JHR: Its okay.

KSY: How dare you! You think that I would give you my daughter! How dare you! How dare you take her around like that! She could die! Do you know that? Where did you learn such a thing? Since you are an orphan, did you not learn anything? How dare you look at me like that!

KJH: Stop! I did it father, I went to look for him. Why are you making him the bad person? If you die, then I become an orphan. Everyone in the world becomes an orphan. If this person is hurt, then I am hurt. I am hurt. So please.

KSY: SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG!

HOSPITAL

GM: Shes eating the medicine daily right?

KSY: yeah. What about surgery

GM: It doesnt matter.

KSY: THen whats the point?! What have you been doing? Cant even fix that one thing

GM: Are you still doing that wierd experiment?

KSY: What do you mean wierd?

GM: A doctor in my hospital said that she was part of the team. I hope you dont think that you are some legend. I am just playing. The more I look at her, the more she resembles her mother

KSY: Even her personality. She doesnt care about what happens to her but she cares about others so much. Stubborn too

GM: It was around testing time wasnt it? Her mother was so weary and tired but she just cried and cried and you just said how you wanted to abandon her

KSY: I still want to abandon her since she wont listen to me

GM: But it's harder said then done. Anyways, take good care of her. Make sure she doesnt get hurt. When it gets too late, no one can help her. Not even God.

STREET

Its okay. its okay. Its okay. It will be okay right?

CAFE

KSY: i put enough money in there. with that amount, you can study anything you want, anywhere you want, and go to an university and make couple movies. That child.. you cant take care of her. That hot feeling that you call Love? That hot feeling will soon cool down

JHR: Professor!

KSY: Why? Is there not enough money? Why you!

HOME

KJH: Open the door father! Open the door! I dont believe you. I want to hear it from him! Father, open the door!

OUTSIDE

KJH: It's okay. Its okay. its okay.

OUTSIDE

KJH: Excuse me!

DORM [OKAY I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WTH THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. SO I AM JUST LIKE TRANSLATION LIKE PARTS OF WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE NO IDEA. TO SUBBERS: YOU CAN ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO TRANSLATE THIS PART IF YOU LIKE (: ]

Guy: When Susie pulls down Teddy's pants, what is the mother doing? [ I DUNNO WTH HE IS SAYING O_O]

JHR: What? Why are you showing me your hand?

Guy: You havent memorized it yet?

Other guy: How do you do it?

Guy: S is scapoid. L is lunate. T is for

3rd Guy:Harok! Harok

Guy: What are you doing? What is he saying

3rd: guy: you dont need to know. Move

Guy: Whats going on?

Guy: Whats the point of these exams? To memorize everything. Copy what I say. When Susie pulls down Teddy's pants, what is the mother doing?

Guys: When Susie pulls down teddy's pants, what is the mother doing?

Guy: Good. You need to memorize things like this so that they get absorbed in your head

Guys: Absorbed in your head

Guy: Stop copying me. Why? Does Soryung all of a sudden pop inside your head?

JHR: What?

Guy: Does she? Does she? Does she?

Guy2: Stop

Guy: I must be right! WHen Susie pulls down Teddy's pants..

Guys: HEY HEY HEY. STOP! STOP FIGHTING! STOP FIGHTING!

GUY: STOP! STOP FIGHTING! STOP!

OUTSIDE

KJH: Harok. Its me. Its me Soryung. I waited three hours. Come out. I have to tell you something. i know that he crushed your pride but you cant be like this to me. I trust you. You have to trust me too. Since I am sick. Since I faint a lot. Even if I love someone, I will only be a burden to them. But I cant forget you. I cant. I miss you so much and i want to hear your voice and I want to touch you. I cant forget you. So please look at me.I love you. Until we become strangers, I will love you.

Security: You cant do this

STREETS

JHR: You cant get hit by the rain. I am sorry. I am real sorry. I am very sorry!

KJH: THen show me. Show me how much you are sorry. Whats wrong with your lips? Whats wrong with your lips?

JHR: its nothing

KJH: let me see. Did something happen? Who did this?

JHR: its curfew!

ROOM

JHR: here. Should we just go?

KJH: it's wierd. It feels like someone's tickling me. What about you

JHR: Me too

KJH: Oh well, I think that I am going to get a cold like this.

JHR: its broken

KJH: i cant sleep

JHR: Then do you want to play a game until morning?

KJH: Game? Okay. France

JHR: Ski.

KJH:Ski? Ki... Kiss Arent you going to do it? Its your turn

JHR: oh.. soup.

KJH: Soup? France

JHR: Ski

KJH: Kiss. Arent you going to do it?

HOME

GM: Take good care of her. If her condition gets real bad, then no one can help. Not even God

ROOM

KJH: When is your birthday?

JHR: Today

KJH: Really?

JHR: I wish it was today. Since today is the best day of my life. THe rain wont stop

KJH: I dont like the rain. Its so sad and gloomy.

JHR: Then what do you like?

KJH: Snow. i like the snow

JHR: Okay then we can call the rain the snow

KJH: i wish it would stop snowing. Harok

JHR: Hm?

KJH: I love you. Until we become strangers, i will love you.

-----------------------------------------

EP 1 TRANSLATION [PART2]

HOME

KJH: It burst. Right here. It burst without me knowing. I dont know since when. This is all I can tell you. I cant stop it even if I want to. I cant stop it. Dad, I cant live without him.

KSY: Make the wedding as quick and simple as possible. But you have to come home.

JHR: THANK YOU.

KJH: No. I am not going to let you go. not even if I die. Thank you for letting me live. Thank you.

KSY: When you say you love someone, you are making a promise to carry him forever. Even if your back hurts and feels like it is going to break, you have to go on. Just remember that.

JHR: SOryung! Soryung!

LAB

Voices: Soryung! Soryung!

RING SHOP

KJH: It's so pretty

JHR: I will be back.

KJH: Sir, give me this.

SELLING PLACE

JHR: Here.

Guy: Here you go

CLASS

Profesor: JUng Harok explain this

JHR: yes

Professor: Hey hey hey hey hey! You held it the wrong way you jerk! Are you laughing? Laughing? Freedom huh? I heard that you are marrying soon! So since you are marrying soon, do you think you are better than me? Laugh?

OUTSIDE

Guy: Me?

KJH: Cup of coffee?

Guy: Yes

KJH: Drink

Guy: Thank you.

KJH: Cheers! Oh no! Oh no! Hurry! Get to the bathroom!

Guy: My bag!

KJH: Hurry

BATHROOM

Girl: Who are you? Go away!

Girls: What the hell!

KJH: Harok

JHR: I want you to make a promise

KJH: WHat?

JHR: Dont whistle at any other guy. Only whistle for me. Lower your skirt.

OUTSIDE HOUSE

KJH: SUrprise wedding gift.

HOME

JHR: What were you doing

KJH: Secret

JHR: Come out right now.

KJH: Now?

JHR: Yes, now! You have to

KJH: Harok, we only seperated one hour ago

JHR: I have to say something to you. Before we marry tomorow

PARK

JHR: I love you. I love you Soryung. Until we become strangers, forever.

KJH: It's snowing

OUTSIDE HOME

JHR: Me too. I love you too

DORM

JHR:What is this? They didnt come yet?

Guys: Harok! Congratulations on your wedding! To our loving Jungharok, happy wedding!

ROOM

KJH: Dad. Dad.. Dad...

DORM

JHR: I Hear her voice. Her smell, her voice.. It's all I see and hear. I think that is what you call love. To concentrate on one thing. I think that's love.

HOME

KSY: SORYUNG! NO SORYUNG! SORYUNG. WAKE UP!Soryung! Soryung! Soryung! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! NOO!

GM: No one can help her if it gets too late. Not even God.

GM HOME

GM: Yes?

KSY: My soryung.. in 3, no 5, no 10 years, she will be able to go through surgery successfully right? Right?

GM: Crazy.

LAB

KSY: Soryung. You can hear me right? Dont worry. Father will save you. i will save you. Soryung, you are precious to me. Precious to me...

DORM

JHR: Soryung. Soryung

KJH: Harok. Harok!

LAB

KJH: I LOVE YOU. Until we become strangers, I will love you.

Ep 2

After 25 years - year 2005

pre02_01.jpg

pre02_02.jpg

pre02_03.jpg

pre02_04.jpg

pre02_05.jpg

pre02_06.jpg

pre02_07.jpg

pre02_08.jpg

pre02_09.jpg

pre02_10.jpg

Episode 2 Translation by Yehri

Dream

JHR: Soryung.. Soryung..

KJH: Harok.. Harok..

LAB

KJH: I love you.. Until we become strangers, I will..

SCHOOL

BOYS: HEY! HEY! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! GO AND EAT! HEYY! ITS BEEN A WHILE! HEY HURRY AND COME IN! HURRY! [ETC]

HALLWAY

Guy: HAROK!HAROK! ITS AN EMERGENCY! Soryung.. Soryung!

OUTSIDE

JHR: SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! [ YOU GET THE POINT (: ] LET GO! LET GO! SORYUNG! LET GO! I NEED TO GO! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG!

25 YEARS LATER. YEAR OF 2005

CAR

[i dunno what the woman is saying]

JMJ: Life is Beautiful

Girl: yes, you are right. Next...

JMJ: Casablanca

Girl: Yes what is the real meaning of casablanca?JungMinjae?

JMJ: White house

Girl: Yes! You are correct. Last question..

JMJ: Joanne [something]

Girl: yes! You are right! We will be back tomorow

LAB

[Dunno what the news guy is saying but something about Professor Kim]

BATHROOM

JH: So did you like the girl?

JMJ: She was pretty. Confident, sexy, and stylish

JH: Prettier than me?

JMJ: I dont know. Now that I think about it, you two looked alike

JH: What kind of girl was she?

JMJ: Just.. Do you want me to help you with your zipper?

JH: No, its okay. If we werent engaged, then would you have started it with her?

JMJ: Started what?

JH: Love.

LAB

GM: Ohmy. We meet in 25 years and this is the type of present you give me? It's gruesome. What do you want?

KSY: SUrgery

GM: What?

KSY: Heart surgery

GM: PRrofessor Kim!

KSY: I need to save her

GM: Professor Kim! I am not crazy like you!

KSY: It could work! When people die, everyone is sad. They mourn. But I wasnt sad when Soryung fainted. Because she want dead

GM: Kim Jaehee? You already changed her name?

KSY: I cant wait any longer

GM: Why you! You should have ended this a long time ago! You should have ended everything 25 years ago! You are not a legend! Snap out of it! It's impossible for her to live

OUTSIDE

GM: You are out of your mind as is. Now you want me to perform a heart surgery on her?

KSY: How could I not have hope? This is the last way I could save my child! The last way! I cant just pretend that that choice isnt there. I am begging you. When a fox was chasing a rabbit, the rabbit ran for its life. In the end, the rabbit lived. Do you know why? The fox was running to feed itself but the rabbit was running to save its own life. I am going to save my Soryung.

GM OFFICE

I am going to save my Soryung

CLUB

JH: What are you going to do if either one of us finds someone else?

JMJ: Someone else?

JH: I read a book that when elephants want to know if the other mate loves them, they get their nose and put it against the other elephants nose. Then they know if the other elephant loves them or not. What could a person do to know if the other person loves them?

JMJ: There is no such thing as love. Have you ever been in love? If a person says that they are in love with you, then it just means that they are misunderstanding you and when someone says that they are crazy about you then they are really misunderstanding you. Once you understand the misunderstanding, then you are left with scars and pain. Why would you want that? We just need to be happy. Life is nothing. You just need to enjoy it

People: What is he doing? Whats wrong?!

JMJ: Move! SCISSORS! Coma! He needs to go into a coma! [or i think they are saying that ]

HOSPITAL [THE WORDS ARE TOO HARD FOR ME TO TRANSLATE SO THIS IS JUST WHAT THEY ARE SAYING SIMPLY PUT]

JMJ: He has a problem

JH: What do we do?

JMJ: He is going to need surgery

JH: Whats wrong?

JMJ: Where are the other doctors?

Nurse: I called them but it is going to take them at least 10 minutes

JH: That is too long. Lets do it

JMJ: What

JH: We have no time! We have to do it. Prepare the surgery room. Hurry

JMJ: Are you out of your mind? We arent specialized for this. If we mess up, then we have to take all responsiblity

JH: DUring our intern, we saw the exact same surgery being performed. Dont you remember? We need to do anything to save a patient.Jung Minjae!

JMJ: No, its not my responsiblity.

SURGERY ROOM

GM: You have to pay close attention. This is not your daughter. This is a patient. [Asks for the tools.. dunno what she is asking for so.. no translation for those.] Is everything ready?

Guy: Yes, everything is prepared.

HALLWAY

JH: And you still call yourself a doctor?

JMJ: All that matters is that he lived

JH: If the surgery team was a little late, then he could have died

JMJ: We did everything we could. Ten minutes puts him in great danger but it doesnt kill him. We cant just act however we want.

SURGERY ROOM

KSY: She wont breathe! She wont breathe!

GM: Did you do everything correctly?

Guy: yes, everything is correct

GM: There was nothing wrong ?

Guy: No, nothing went wrong

KSY: Nothing wrong?

Guy: Nothing wrong.

GM: There was no flaw during the surgery. We might have to wait a while. You know that hearts may not beat right away. Lets close her up. Now we just need to wait until she wakes up.

GM OFFICE

JH: You didnt go home yesterday? You finished your surgery

GM: THe doctors were right. If you had done something wrong, then you could have put yourself in a bad situation.

JH: I want to break the engagement. Me and Jung Minjae are only friends. I feel the same as I did 10 years ago. We've known each other too long. Now, we are too friendly with each other and I am not nervous around him. We never loved each other in the first place

GM: last year when you and Doctor Jung got engaged, it got a lot of people talking. They said that he should be thankful to be engaged to a girl like you who was the grandaughter of the hospital's owner. But they were wrong. You are the one who should be thankrainbow

HALLWAY

GM: i am going to be stepping out of the hospital soon. When I do, you will need Doctor JUng.But lets talk about that later. You have someone to meet

JH: Let go of me!

BELOW STAIRWAY

GM: Go get some sleep. Its a miracle she made it this far.

MEMORY

KSY: SORYUNG!

HOSPITAL ROOM

KSY: Where.. Soryung..

HALLWAY

KSY: SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG!

GM: A patient is missing. So go search everywhere

Nurse: Okay

OUTSIDE

KSY: SOryung..

HALLWAY

Nurse: Are you okay?

STAIRWAY

JH: Your brain and your heart are too far away

JMJ: But I have good qualitys too. Give me your hand. Worrying about other girls

JH:What?

JMJ: You dont need to worry about other girls. Because I wont ever give my heart to another girl. Lets not act like this. I cant promise you love but I can promise you that now and later on.. I will always..

JMJ: HEY! HEY!

KSY: SOryung!

HOSPITAL ROOM

KSY: Soryung. soryung.

GM: Do you recognize us?

KSY: Its me, your dad. Do you recognize me? Its okay. ITS OKAY. ITS OKAY. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

HALLWAY

GM: Take good care of her

JH: What?

GM: Dont leave her in anybody else's hands

JMJ: Who is she? What is she?

HOSPTIAL ROOM

KSY: SOryung.No, Jaehee. Its your dad. Yes, it's your dad. Your dad. I'm your dad.

GM: Her memory is the same. I didnt find anythig else wrong with her. But I dont know if she will ever find her memory again. i cannot promise you anything. How is her personality? is it the same?

Guy: Balloon! Balloon! Balloon!

JH: Where did she go?

GM: Lets come back again

HALLWAY

JH: Did you perform her surgery?

GM: No, why is there something wrong?

JH: No but why is her memory

GM: Doctor Cha, what is your major?

JH: What

GM: Can you bring back her memory

JH: No, thats not what I meant

GM : Her heart. Just make sure her heart is strong.

OUTSIDE

KSY: Why are you wandering around so much?

KJH: I can feel it. I cant see the wind but I can feel it. The sun.. I can feel it on my face. I can smell the air and everything. I cant remember anything. Anything..

KSY: WHen you fainted because of your heart, you hurt your head

KJH: I think you loved me a lot. I can feel it even if I dont remember. What kind of girl was I? How was I

MEMORY

KJH: STOP! I did it. I went out to look for him

KSY: You were stubborn and you cared so much for everyone else. More than yourself. WHen I told you not to do something, you did it

KJH: You must have hated me. Since I was an adopted child. Did I have any friends. Like them?

KSY: None. You can make friends from now. I didnt hate you. I never hated you.

HOSPITAL

JMJ: HEY! WAIT!

ELEVATOR

JMJ: Dont you know that you aren't allowed to have flowers? Cant you read korean?

KJH: I didnt know. I found it on the lobby. Sorry

JMJ: WHy did you do it?

KJH:What?

JMJ: You know.. You

KJH: Do you know me?

JMJ: you dont remember me?

KJH: What?

JMJ: At the stairs. You really dont remember?

KJH: Remember what?

JMJ: That time you went like this. Like this.

HOPSITAL ROOM

JMJ: Hey! You really dont remember me!

KJH:Why are you doing this to me? A doctor like you

JMJ: You! YOu kissed me

KJH: When did I kiss you?!

JMJ: Last time!You came up to me and..

BATHROOM

JMJ: What? Why are you doing this?! Such luck I have.

HOSPITAL ROOM

KJH: Me?

Nurse: Hello

KJH: Wierd guy

JMJ OFFICE

JMJ: Shes a patient. A real patient.

HOSPTIAL ROOM

JMJ: WHere did you put the doctor's gown that I had here with my cellphone?

KJH: Whats a cellphone?

JMJ: Are you trying to make me beleive that you dont know what a cellphone is? You really dont know?

KJH: I dont!

JMJ: You hid it on purpose didnt you!

KJH: I dont know! How would I know where his clothes are.

TRUCK

KJH: It should be here.Jung minjae. Jungminjae Jung Minjae. I found it! Excuse me. Excuse me. There is a person in here. Excuse me. Excuse me! Theres a person in here

LOBBY

JMJ:Can I borrow your cellphone?

Nurse1: Cellphone? Yes

Nurse2: Here

JMJ: Thank you

HOSPITAL ROOM

JMJ: Mygod.

AND THATS ALL FOR TODAY. HOPE THAT MAKES UP FOR MY LATENESS. I WILL FINISH IT NEXT TIME.

----------------------

STAIRWAY

JMJ: Damn

SIDEWALK

KJH:Hello? Hello?

MOVIE SHOOT

KJH: Hello? HeLLO? Hello? Hello?

JHR: Hello

KJH: Hello? Hello?

JHR: Hello?

OD: CUT! What are you doing! Damn! Harok! What are you doing?

SIDEWALK

KJH: Hello?

JMJ: You picked up this cellphone, right? Where are you?

KJH: I am KimJaehee.

JMJ: WHERE ARE YOU?!

MOVIE SHOOT

OD: You are making me go crazy! If you came to get the remaining blood, then just stay quiet and wait and leave!

JHR: Stay quiet and leave?! Do you know why your movies arent a big hit? Because you shoot scenes like this. Other movies are too good compared to yours!

OD: And what about your movies? You just hang around other movie sets and then take their leftovers

JHR: YEAH! SO WHAT? I dont have money, so I take other people's leftovers! And?! At least I dont copy other director's movies!

OD: What?! Are you done talking? Since you're older, I was going to act with respect, but you're making me mad

JHR: Am I wrong? Everyone here knows that you copy other director's scenarios!

OD: HEY JUNGHAROK!

SIDEWALK

JMJ: Kim Jaehee. KimJaehee! Cant you hear me calling you?! Do you know how much trouble I went through because of ..

KJH: i thought you werent going to come. That you werent going to. Do you know how long I waited?

POLICE STATION

Police: You are covererd in blood. It is only obvious that someone is going to report you to the police. So, you are a movie director. But I cant seem to find anything about you. Your movies or how you lived. What movie did you film? Are you just some regular director? You must have filmed something. We have to suspect that you killed someone since you are covered in blood. These days, people kills their own wife and their own children! Can you call someone who filmed the movie with you then. You didnt film the movie alone. But it looks like you were in a fight looking at that scar,

JHR: I have never killed anyone nor have I hurt anyone before! I have never hacked before either. Just.. I am just a typical 40 year old man.

STREET

JMJ: How old are you?

KJH: They said I was 21

POLICE STATION

OD: You get me involved in the most wierdest situations

Police: Do you know this guy? He says that he is a movie director.

OD: He made some movie called Cold or soemthing

Police: So he is a movie director. He says that this happened during the movie shoot

JHR: It's Flu. My movie title. It's not Cold. It's Flu.

BUS

WOman: What are you doing?!

Guy: Just date me once!

JHR: What are you doing right now?

Guy: Did you call me? Hey. i asked if you called me

OUTSIDE

Guy: What do you want?

JHR: You shouldnt live life like that. At such a young age, you bastard!

Guy: WHAT?

JHR: You live life only once,you bastard!

Guy: HEY HEY! STOP RIGH THERE!

JHR: Yeah. You live life only once. It can disappear within a blink of your eye.

KJH: Hello? Hello?

CAR

KJH: Its raining.

HOME

Answering Machine: You arent answering your cell phone. Call me when you get this message. Goodbye

Honey. Get the phone. Minjae's dad! What do I do? My husband wont get the phone. Its been a week and he wont answer his phone.

VIDEO STORE

KT: Director! You werent answering your phone all day. Did you get the blood we needed

JHR: You're lucky. You have good parents and so you have one of these

KT: i cant sell this. If I do, my mom will kill me!

JHR: HEY! Why would I want this

Guy: Excuse me. I think you have the wrong movie.

KT: Isnt it The Private Life of Veronica?

JHR: oh, that is a good movie

Guy: You watched it?

JHR: Of course. It's about Veronica and

Guy: But no matter how much I watch it, the private life of Veronica doesnt come out

JHR:What?

Guy: I mean, if it's about her private life, then why doesnt the movie show her private life?

HOSPITAL

JH: What happened yesterday?

JMJ: What?

JH: My patient. Where did you find her

JMJ: Oh. You know that I am the best at finding girls. But she is kind wierd huh?

JH: WHat do you mean? She doesnt remember anything. She is only 21 but I dont know why she doesnt have any memory. But when I see those kind of people, I wonder to myself. Is it that bad to not remember anything? There must be a reason for not remember stuff

JMJ: Its not like you to be so scientific.

JH: What about you?

JMJ: What do you mean?

JH: What memory would you want to erase?

JMJ: Dont worry. The memory I want to erase is slowly going away. I dont seem to remember all the girls that I have dated

JH: You must feel lucky

JMJ: Of course

MOVIE

KT: The angle makes you feel dizzy. We need to fix it a bit.

JHR: I'm not doing it

KT: What

JHR: i am not going to do it. But I cant seem to. i want to make it good since this movie is so important to me. But i cant do it like this

KT: What are you talking about? We promised to make the movie by following our hearts

JHR: Its not possible. It didnt work before, what makes you beleive it will work now?

KT: I guarantee you. Your scenarios are great! IT WILL WORK

JHR: Guarantee what? The money? The casting?

KT: Everything. We can have fun while we make the movie. However we want

JHR: Think again. That's masturbation

KT: DIRECTOR! Whats wrong with you. You are making me crazy. I went hunting all day yesterday. Director, you need to be serious. I dont know what happened yesterday but

JHR: There was someone I wanted to show this movie to. This girl.. Who is she?

KT:What? Oh. Shes alright huh? I think she is perfect for our movie. Shes perfect huh?

JHR: THis girl.. where is she?

KT: you are going to make the movie right?

JHR:Where did you see her? When did you see her? Where!

MEMORY

JMJ: Dont you hear me? Do you know how much trouble I went through because

HOSPITAL

JMJ: Strangely, you keep popping into my thoughts

MEMORY

JHR: SORYUNG!SORYUNG!SORYUNG!SORYUNG!SORYUNG!

YAY END OF EP 2.

ENJOY

just finishing watching this k-drama. don't u think KNJ is being typecasted for always playing a character that could never gets a girl at the end? I've seen all his drma and he never actually ended up with the main actress....what's going on?

just finishing watching this k-drama. don't u think KNJ is being typecasted for always playing a character that could never gets a girl at the end? I've seen all his drma and he never actually ended up with the main actress....what's going on?

That's what I think too I've seen his other 2 series prince first love and thousand years both didn't end up with the girl. too bad i like him a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Epidode 3

pre03_02.jpg

pre03_03.jpg

pre03_04.jpg

pre03_05.jpg

pre03_06.jpg

pre03_07.jpg

pre03_08.jpg

pre03_09.jpg

pre03_10.jpg

pre03_01.jpg

Ep 3 Translation by Yehri

JHR:This girl. Where is she?

KT: you are going to make the movie right>

JHR: Where did you see this girl? When did you see her? Where?!

MEMORY

JHR: SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG! SORYUNG!

HOSPITAL

JHR:Where is this girl? This patient.

Nurse: Her name?

JHR: Kim Soryung

Nurse: I'm sorry. There is no patient under the name Kim Soryung. Next

JHR: Look here. She's wearing this hospital's clothes! Look for her again. This girl!

ROOM

KJH: Hello? What? Guardian? My dad just left. Checkup?

HALLWAY

Girl: What are you doing?

KSY: Yes it would be nice if you had it shipped to me within this week. What? No, that

JHR: Professor Kim! You are professor Kim Sooyuk right!

KSY: Who are you?

JHR: Its Harok. jung Harok. Dont you recognize me?

KSY: I'm sorry. You got the wrong person

JHR:What do you mean wrong person? Its me JUng Harok! Your daughter Kim Soryung's boyfriend Jung Harok! The guy you rejected so much! JUng Harok! Soryung's boyfriend!

KSY: Hey! What are you guys doing just standing there?

JHR: Professor! Let go of me! Where is Soryung? Where is soryung, professor!

JMJ: Let go of him. I know him. you guys can leave noe

Security: Okay

JMJ: What are you doing? You're embarrassing yourself and me. What is this. You know her?

OUTSIDE

JHR: Its me JungHarok. Where is soryung?

HALLWAY

JHR: You can go

JMJ: Whats wrong? I will be back.

ROOM

KJH:Who are you?

BATHROOM

JHR: No..

KJH:Who are you?

HALLWAY

JMJ: The guardian doesnt want any guests visiting

JHR: move.

JMJ: Whats wrong with you? Dont be like this

JHR: Move

JMJ: What do you have to do with Kim Jaehee? Do you know her?

JHR: Kim Jaehee? Is she Kim Jaehee? Thats her name?

JMJ: Wait, you are acting like this to someone you dont even know?

JHR: I need to check something. I have a question to ask!

JMJ:Are you out of your mind?!

ROOM

KJH: Does he know me?

HALLWAY

JMJ: I am busy as is. Dont be like this, dad!

KSY: It's okay. You can leave now.

ROOM

JHR: Soryung...

KSY:He's one of my students

KJH: Hello.

JHR: Soryung

KSY: She died!

JHR: No.. No.. I am not crazy. She's right here. She's exactly the same. Exactly the same! Dont you recognize me?

KSY: Go out. Lets talk outside

JHR: You cant be like this Soryung. ITS ME! ME! JUNGHAROK! I remember everything. Your face, your voice, your smell. I remember everything. i havent forgotten you yet. How come you dont know?! Why?! Why dont you know me?! Soryung!

OUTSIDE

KSY: in life, unbeleiveable things happen. But there are things that dont change. Soryung is dead.

JHR: you cant be like this. She's the same. Evenher voice

KSY: If she is Soryung, then how can you explain the fact that she is 21? How could you explain the fact that she doesnt know you?

JHR: But

KSY: I was surprised to. I saw her for the first time at the beach. And I thought to myself that even if ressurrection existed, how it could be so magnificent.

JHR: You're telling me that she isn't Soryung?

KSY: She isnt Soryung

JHR: She's not Soryung... Then is she Soryung's daughter? Is Soryung alive? Did she have my child? Is she alive somewhere?

HALLWAY

JHR: I remember everything. Your face, your voice, your smell. I remember everything. i havent forgotten you yet. How come you dont know?! Why?!

OUTSIDE

KSY: Soryung died 25 years ago. You were at her funeral werent you? Theres nothing to disccuss about anymore

JHR: I need to make sure. i am going to make sure

KSY: Dont talk nonsense. After Soryung died, it was hard for me too. After I found Jaehee, I was finally able to get over her death

JHR: Is it not her? Is it not? Is is really not her? Tell me. Is it really not her?

KSY: How could she be? How could she be the same Soryung 25 years ago. Think logically. Look at her age. Look at you. You cant change that. Aceept the past. My child died but you lived. Live like that. Look forward and live your life. Go back. And dont ever appear in front of me again. Lets go

JHR: My life? It doesnt seem like I am living. It seems like everything in life is a lie. Every day, I felt empty. Do you know? Do you know? DO YOU KNOW?!

GM OFFICE

GM: If he has nothing to do with you, then why are you so pale. And why is he like that?

KSY: Dont worry about it

GM: how could you say that? Then you shouldnt have gotten me involved in the first place

KSY: he was Soryung's fiance. But he recognized her. I didnt expect this either

GM: My god

JH: Shes inside right

Nurse: Shes with a guest right now

GM: This is ridiculous! She's precious to both of us. But you should have thought of all possible risks before you caused all this!

KSY: Dont worry. I will hold responsible for this

GM: i cant help you either. I have too many surgeries

KSY: i am going to take her out of the hosptial. let her out

GM: Not all scientists are doctors

KSY: I know. So step out of it now. Thank you. Honestly

SWIMMING POOL

JH: Your father was at the hospital today. Did you know? But when I went to see grandmother

JMJ:When was the last time you cried?

JH:Why? I'm not sure. When was the last time I cried? I havent cried after my parents passed away. so 2 years ago?

JMJ: WHat would be the reason for an old man crying on a bench? Furthermore, if that man didnt even shed a tear when his wife of 20 years betrayed him

JH:Who? Your dad?

JMJ: When did I say it was my dad?

JH: That story is about your parents. Your mom was just an extra on your dad's movie. But your dad only wrote scenarios. That day was the day after we came back from university

JMJ: Juha. You're disgusting today. I guess there are bad sides to knowing everything about me. But there is something you dont know. The thing that the woman did wasnt love. It was just a play

JH: What do you mean that woman? She was your mom who gave birth to you

JMJ: Dont act like you know

JH: Its wierd isnt it. Everytime you talk bad about your mom, I only hear you saying how much you miss her. your cold attitude. You were like that after your mom left. First a pencil then a watch. And then a lighter when you dont even smoke. When you got tired of them, you got rid of them. What is it now?

JMJ: Write a story why dont you

[phone rings]

JH: Is it fun when you do that? Stabbing you wounds like that. But you need to be able to hold the knife well. Do you know why? Because not only will you hurt your victim, but you will also hurt yourself. So people like you hold their wounds inside and

JMJ: Dont move

JH: Are you okay>

JMJ: I am okay. Dont worry. I will never make you hurt or cry because of me

JH: you know, everytime you act like this, i misunderstand that you are in love with me

DOCTOR OFFICE

Doctor: So she looks exactly like your first love 25years ago. But she is still in her 20's

JHR: Yes, is there something wrong with me?

Doctor:No, there was a similar case in America. This white guy saw a young girl who looked exactly like his first love on a beach.

JHR: What happened?

Doctor: According to the guy, she was a mermaid. After their love ended, she returned back to the sea. It's a possible sympton of guys who have a lot of stress.

BAR

JHR: Do you think I look like a crazy man also>

KT:What?

JHR: In your eyes, do I look crazy?

KT: Why wouldnt you? But are you really not going to do the movie? Just give it a try! I trust you, director. But why dont you..

JHR: 15 years ago. Failed 3 movies. No one wants me. I dont believe

JHR: I dont believe that she isnt her. I am pathetic

KT: Forget her, You said that your first love died 25 years ago. Forget your first love. First loves are like snow. When autumn comes, they all melt away

STREET

JHR: How could your first love disappear? What? They disappear when autumn comes? Its not that they disappear, they just hide. Hide down under the dirt. Where no one can find them. but you never experienced that kind of love. You never found a girl like her. Soryung! Open the door! Soryung! It's me. Harok! Soryung! Soryung!

Girl: If you're drunk then go act drunk somewhere else, you bastard! Why are you bothering some other people!

JHR: Soryung. SORYUNG!

JAEHEE HOSP ROOM

KSY: Jaehee.

KJH: yes?

KSY: Should we go to America? To California or Hawaii. Should we immigrate to a place with a lot of sun?

KJH: Sun? But you know that guy? Your student.. Was he close with me? Who's Soryung? I wish I could remember something. Even if its a bad memeory

KSY: you dont need memories. you can make memories from now. Life is too busy for you to dwell in the past

KJH:But

KSY: Dont be so stubborn

MINJAE HOME

JMJ: Get up dad. Lets have a talk. Director Jung. Dad, get up. What is this. It's a peach that he doesnt even eat. He always hated it too. You smell like beer! You make me go crazy. Crazy!

HAROK ROOM

JMJ: Why are you so wet? Director! I saw something real funny today. At the hospital you

JHR: Soryung Soryung

JMJ: Now that I look, Director Jung is very old. Wrinkles on your eye and forehead. I'm sad and lonely.

MINJAE ROOM

JH:You were like that after your mom left.

JAEHEE HOSP ROOM

KSY : How could she be the same Soryung 25 years ago. Think logically. Look at her age. Look at you.

HAROK ROOM

JMJ: Hurry up and wake up

FRONTYARD

JMJ: Why are you like this? I didnt want to say but do you know how embarrassed I was yesterday?

JHR: Go to work

JMJ: WHy did you come to my work place and make such a scene? And then on the bench you were.. That girl.. Do you know her? Kim Jaehee?

JHR: A Little

JMJ: How? Anyways, dont bother with her! Dont go out of your way to. Do you know how wierd she is? She had a heart surgery but I think that theres something more wrong with her brain than her heart. If I say it in a nicer way, then she is just mentally ill but honestly, she is out of her mind! She's crazy! And then she kissed me

JHR: What did you say?

JMJ: What do you mean?

JHR: What you just said

JMJ: You're making me feel embarrassed

JHR:What kind of surgery?

GM OFFICE

JH: Leave the hospital? Will she be okay?

GM: Her health is alright. Let her elave

JH: Grandma

GM: yeah?

JH: Yesterday.. No, never mind. Oh yeah, do you want me to take you to the airport?

GM: No, its fine. I am going with the staff. Theres no need for you to do that.

JH: But you're getting old now. Dont you think you should just stay here instead of going to those places?

GM: Its just until the end of this year. Starting from next year, you and Doctor Jung need to take care of the hospital. By the way, what about Doctor Jung. Theres nothing new going on with him right?

JH: yeah

HALLWAY

JMJ: Who's profile is it?

JH: Patient Kim Jae hee. They want me to let her leave the hospital.

JMJ:Already? Can we?

JH: Why? Are you sad? Because you kissed her and all?

JMJ: Did you eat medicine? Did you get shot in the head? Just bring a paper that says that she left the hospital. You never know what she could say or do.

JAEHEE ROOM

JH: Are these my clothes?

KSY: I was in a hurry so i just brought some clothes.

JH:Why are you in such a hurry?

KSY: I want to start over. I want to leave this place. Only bad things have happened. To you and me. I will call you when I have the airport tickets and your passport. Be ready. And dont tell anyone else that we are going to America.

HALLWAY

JMJ: How embarrassing!

SOME OFFICE PLACE

Lady: I am sorry. There are no tickets available for today.

KSY: Then Economy is okay too!

Lady: I'm sorry. As of now, everything is booked

KSY: It doesnt have to be Anerica! It can be somewhere else! Anywhere.

Lady: Okay.

JAEHEE HOSP ROOM

KJH: No, no one has visited yet. At the first floor? Okay. Come safely. Okay.

STREET

KSY: Farewell. If you keep adding touches on a finsihed sketched, then it only gets dirtier. Our relationship ended 25 years ago. Goodbye.

JAEHEE HOSP ROOM

INTERCOM: Patient Kim Jaehee. Kim Jaehee. Please come to the Emergency Room. Patient Kim Jaehee. Please hurry and come to the Emergency Room.

HOSPITAL HALWAY

KSY: My child. My child. My daughter. My daugther.

KJH: Father. Father! Father! Father! Father! Father! Please

JHR: Professor!

EMERGENCY ROOM

KJH: Father!

KSY: Take care of her

JHR: Professor! Professor!

KJH: Father...

FUNERAL

KJH: I wasnt able to say anything to him. Not even Thank you. Or I love you.

JAEHEE HOSP ROOM

KJH: I miss him. My only memory..My father...

STAIRWAYS

KSY: I want to start over. I want to leave this place

ROOFTOP

KJH: I'm scared dad. But I still want to live. I want to live.

JMJ: NO! NOOO! YOU CANT!

KJH: Take me somewhere.

COFFEE SHOP

Exwife: Dont you think you're being a bit too harsh? I kept calling S.O.S and you appear now

JHR: i've been busy. I barely made time right now

Exwife: Oh yes. You have to say hello to him, Yundoo

YD: Hello!

Exwife: She's my daughter. Yundoo go sit over there. Last time, i called you and left a message. My husband left for Japan few weeks ago because he had a movie to shoot but they say that the movie shoot ended 11 days ago and I am so worried!

JHR: And?

Exwife: I'm thinking about going to Japan to find him. Minjae's dad

JHR: Sorry

Exwife: Husband!~

JHR: Can you stop saying that word? How am I your husband still? We divorced. Okay, so we met a couple times. You cried and told me to help you but now you're with another guy. Furthermore a guy who was in MY movie. And you want me to take care of his child?

Exwife: Thats why I came to you. It might take me days and I cant let her go through all that hardship. Minjae's dad~

JHR: Jung Sooin! How is it tha you havent changed a bit? Do you think that everything will be settled if you talk in that nasly voice?

Exwife: Is there a time when you granted any of my wishes? Whether I used a nasly voice or not. Was there a time when you granted at least one of my wishes? 25 years ago, when we married, I knew that you didnt love me. But I still had hope. I said to myself, he's going to change when he becomes 30. He's going to change when he becomes 40. Hes a door with a hande, so he will soon open up to me. I didnt know that you would be a locked door forever.

JAEHEE HOSP ROOM

JMJ: What are you doing?

JH: Strangely, I keep feeling bad

JMJ: About what

JH: Patient Kim Jaehee. After all, she's grandma's close friend's daugther. I should have took her home.

JMJ: She already left the hospital?

JH: A while ago. If only her dad didnt pass away

KJH: Take me somewhere

JMJ: Forget it. We are doctors. In that time, I'd rather go see more patients

OUTSIDE

JHR: I'm sorry. But this time, I wont be able to help you Jung Soo in. These days, it's hard enough to live my own life

Exwife: It's okay. He's a nice man

YD: WHat about brother?

Exwife: Brother's...

CAR

JMJ: its me Minjae. Has everyone gathered?

FRONT OF OLD HOUSE

KJH: Oh yeah, no one is home.

Lady: Are you looking for someone?

HOSPTIAL LOBBY

JHR: She left?When? What time? Do you know where she went to?

FRONT OF OLD HOUSE

KJH: Sir..

JHR: Get up. Get up. Your father told me to take care of you, Jaehee.

MINJAE HOUSE

JHR: It's an unused room so it is pretty clean. I am going to go to the market to buy some things so... Since you are tired, go rest in the room upstairs. I am going to go to the market.

BATHROOM

JMJ: Hot. Hot! It's so hot.

HAHAHAHAH HIS DANCE IS SOOOO FUNNNY AND CUTE<3 HAHAHAHAHA!

JUHA ROOM

JH: Yeah I am looking at our old pictures and we were so young. We even look innocent

MINJAE ROOM

JMJ: Of course. We were innocent. Of course, I am still now. Also, that time..

JH: That time what?

JMJ: AHHHHH! AH! AH!

JUHA ROOM

JMJ: AHHHH AH! AH!

JH: Hello? Is he playing around again?

MINJAE ROOM

JMJ: YOU! YOU! YOU! Why are you here? Why are you sleeping in my room? I thought you went to your house? Are you really crazy? Are you my stalker?Are you a stalker?

KJH: Whats a stalker?

MARKET

JMJ: What is she doing? TAKE HER AWAY!

LIVING ROOM

KJH: I didnt know. I didnt know either.

JMJ: Didnt know what?

KJH: You and your dad's relationship. i didnt know you were living here

JMJ: And? If you knew then what would you have done? Now you know, right? Since you know, leave. I said leave! Why you. What are you doing? Take her away!

JHR: Hey hey hey!

JMJ: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? How embarrassing.

MINJAE ROOM

JHR: Lets talk

JMJ: I have nothing to say to you

JHR: Jung Minjae

JMJ: What do you think you are doing? Are you out of you mind?

JHR: Just for now. Just for now

JMJ: NO!

JHR: Why not?

JMJ: Why not?! Isnt it obvious why not? I could list a hundred reasons why not! First of all, shes only going to get in the way and be a pain! Also, do you think this makes sense? This is a house where two guys live! You didnt even discuss it with me!

JHR: Then lets discuss it right now. I just lost my timing. Just for now. Please

JMJ: No. Delete her out of my sight! Also, who is she? Why are you acting like this? What kind of relationship are you two in? And I warned you! Shes a wierd person so dont mind her!

KJH: Stop. I will just leave. So dont fight because of me. And also, I am not a piece of trash. Dont say use the term delete when you are referring to a person

JHR: Wait Kimjaehee! Hold on. One minute. I am going to ask you one more time, son. Please. What is your choice? What is your choice?

JHR: NO?

JMJ: YEAH NO!

JHR: If you dont want it, then I guess there is only one way. This is my house. So if you dont want it, then get out. If you dont like the rules, then you can leave. GET OUT!

Episode 4

pre04_01.jpg

pre04_02.jpg

pre04_03.jpg

pre04_04.jpg

pre04_05.jpg

pre04_06.jpg

pre04_07.jpg

pre04_08.jpg

pre04_09.jpg

pre04_10.jpg

Translations by Yehri

MINJAE HOUSE

JHR: Son, I'm asking you a favor. Please, think about it again. So, what's your decision?

JMJ: No.

JHR: NO?

JHR: You know, this is my house. So if you don't want to let her stay at our house, YOU CAN LEAVE! GET OUT!

SCENE WHERE JUNGMINJAE IS WALKING OUTSIDE

JMJ: does this make sense? How could he kick me out just because of that one girl?! Who said blood runs thicker than water?

[and then his dad gets worried so he runs outside and meets him]

JHR: Minjae! Jungminjae! Son!

SCENE: AT THE POJANGMATCHAH

JHR: You know that i was an orphan right?

JMJ: I know

JHR: [he says something like you didnt know that i was .. something.. i dont know what he's saying >_< sryy] You probably didn't know since I never talked about it with you.

JHR: Minjae, in life, you're going to come across people who you will never be able to forget

JMJ: And?

JHR: To me, Kimjaehee is one of those people. I received a lot of love from her father and I want to pay him back. [ and then he says how he got like a strong love from her and how he wants to repay it back]

JMJ: Then repay him back. But do you have to repay him this way? Why do we have to live with her? I mean, it's going to be awkward and uncomfortable for her to live with two guys.

and then it shows jaehee looking at her room and then back to the guys' scene

JHR: when are you going to marry juha? Don't you love her?

JMJ: What's love?

JHR: Love by chance[?] doesnt change at all. I wish you would be able to experience that kind of love

JMJ:It's awkward hearing that from you, dad

JHR: Life's short

Gangster: Yes, Life is short huh? You shouldn't have left like that[bus incident] Were you afraid to get hit? Were you that scared? Why don't you start talking sh.t again?

JMJ: What are you?

Gangster: What are YOU?

JMJ: I'm his son!

Gangster: You had a son? Then you shouldn't be acting like that to me, since I'm like your son as well! [meaning his age]

JMJ: Who is this bastard?

Gangster: Bastard?

JMJ: Yeah, you bastard!

[FIGHT GOES ON AND THEY RUN]

SCENE WHERE THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND A CAR AND IN THE RAIN

JHR: One month! Just let her stay for one month

AND THEN THEY MEET HER

JMJ: Exactly one month. No more than that. But there's a catch. No invading anyone's privacy, don't be messy, and don't lecture me. I can't stand any of that. So, if you strike out three times, you're out. Okay? Three strikes and you're out. Any problems?

JHR shakes his head no

JMJ: Then, RUN!

IN THE MORNING

JMJ: Are you almost done? Hurry up!

He looks at his reflection in the mirror and says GOOD![haha i love this part]

He sees the hair pieces and goes, She's dead! and then he sees the bra haha

JMJ: She can't even last a day?!

In her room

JMJ: Didn't I tell you three strikes..... [he sees her]

In his room

JMJ: 90. No, 95 [he's rating her]

At the table

JMJ: Is it some kind of day today? It's not like she's a special guest.

KJH: Don't you have anything to say to me?

KJH: You know, in my room.

JHR: What's wrong?

JMJ: Nothing

KJH: Be careful next time

JMJ: Be careful? Who's telling who to be careful?! What about you? You're leaving your ... Forget it.

JHR: What's wrong? did you guys fight?

JMJ: It's nothing! [glass breaks, mutters stuff under his breath, leaves]

OUTSIDE

JMJ: How am I going to survive a month? Okay Kim jae hee, let's see how long you can last. [runs back in to get cellphone]

INSIDE

Kimjaehee gets hurt and Junminjae's dad sucks on the blood

IN JUHA'S CAR

JMJ:[i dont know how to translate this but he's just like What a surprise or Omgsh]

Juha: What? What's a surprise?

JMJ: Huh? Oh. You coming to my house early in the morning to pick me up is a surprise.

Juha: You didn't get your phone all day yesterday. Is there something wrong at home?

JMJ: You worried about me huh?

Juha: Of course. But you know that Kimjaehee patient...

JMJ: HUH?

Juha: Why are you so surprised?

JMJ: Surprised? Me? No!

Juha: I'm worried about her.

JMJ: Don't worry she's doing fine. I mean, well, she probably is doing fine!

BACK IN THE HOUSE

phone rings

KJH: Director? Who.. OOh, Jungharok! He went out. He left his cellphone too

Outside

JHR: Pay attention! You need to focus! [talking to himself]

KJH comes running

KJH: Director! Someone called and asked for you

JHR: Thank you

KJH: You're so cool. Are you a movie director?

JHR: Is your hand okay?

KJH: Yeah, it's okay. You should go.

JHR: You might need some money

KJH: No, no. I'm going to be staying at home anyways

JHR: But still, take it

KJH: It's okay[gets hurt]

JHR: Are you ok?

KJH: Yeah. Well then, see you later.

MEETING ROOM PLACE

GUY: Its good. The scenario is very nice too!

KT: It is huh!

Guy: I want to do it

KT: Really?

Guy: But there are a few problems. The script needs editing and

KT: Well my director is very good at those things. I mean, its not like he doesnt know how to make a movie

Guy: He doesnt.

KT: What?

Guy: He debuted with a movie and has he accomplished anything, yet? Even if we do edit his script, if they see that Director Jung Harok wrote it, then everyone will consider it a piece of trash. Everyone knows that. Why do you think i called you instead of Director Jung? I will just tell you straight out. Sell the script

KT: No! For my director this is

Guy: A running guarantee?

Guy: The writer is promised a running guarantee. How about it?

OUTSIDE

KJH: When we go home, you need to stay quiet and calm, okay? If you get caught then you and I are both dead. okay? If I do good, then you will be able to live a good life as well

HOME

KJH: First step, cleaning. Not even a speck of dust? Why is it so clean? Spoons?

PARTY

Guy: Oh you came! Yes. this is Josuki. The movie is about this girl and.. oh , excuse me. Hey! Director Jung

JHR: Oh Hey. Congratulations

Guy: Thank you. But I am so nervous

JHR: Yeah, everyone gets nervous at their first time. When I had it, I was nervous too. Why is everyone wearing sunglasses?

Guy: Dont be so oldfashioned. Its not your first time seeing celebrities wear sunglasses. Wait for me, okay? Lets get a drink later

JHR: okay

Guy See you later

OD: Director Jung! You came?

Guy: When is your movie starting?

JHR: I would like to know too

Guy: Everyones talking about how good your scenario is

JHR: What do you mean?

Mangager: Kitae showed me. I saw it. Its very good and new fresh parts as well

OD: You need to take some parts out

Guy: You read it too?

OD: I was hoping to be the director for the movie

JHR: What?

OD: you didnt know? i thought we were done discussing this

JHR: You want to be director? You want to be it?! If you lay a finger on it, I will kill you!

VIDEO STORE

KT:Director!

JHR: you bastard! How dare you sell it

KT: No, thats not what I meant to do!

JHR: You know how precious it is to me! You know!

KT: No, Director, listen to me

JHR: Bastard!

STAIRWAY

KT: Director! Director! I told them no too!

JHR: To me, that movie is like my first love. Would you be able to sell your first love? Not me. Even if I live like this, I wont

KT: I told them not at first too but they

JHR: That bastard says that he is going to direct it! That day I was humilated in front of him and I smelled of blood but even in that condition, i thought of her. Good thing you died. Its a relief that you arent seeing me in this condition. Its a good thing that you died.

NOW, THE SCENE WHERE JUNGMINJAE COMES HOME AND DISCOVERS CHANGES IN HIS ROOM

jungminjae comes home and discovers that his spoons are gone, jeans, etc. hahahahah

JMJ: Who said that you can go in my room?

KJH: Just because its ripped, you shouldn't throw it away.

JMJ: Why you...

[DISCOVERS SPOONS]

KJH: this is..

JMJ: ONE OUT! DIDNT I SAY DONT INVADE MY PRIVACY?!

[sTEPS ON POOP]

JMJ: AHHHH! POOOP!

OUTSIDE

JHR:Kitae

KT: yes

JHR: I know. That you didnt mean to sell my script. I just feel sorry. As you get old, you cant tell the difference of whether you are mad, sad, or happy, Kitae.

KT: yes

JHR: Should I sell it? Should I just sell it?

KT: Director

JHR: It will become trash anyways..

OUTSIDE WITH KIMJAEHEE AND JUNGMINJAE

JMJ:Give that dog to me!

KJH: NO.

JMJ: I already warned you that I can't stand dirty or messy things!

KJH: It's not dirty!

JMJ: Give it to me!

KJH: You're going to throw it away

JMJ: Can't you tell? The owner of that dog threw it away also!

KJH: We can take care of it

JMJ: It's gonna die anyways

KJH: Do all weak things have to die? Do all weak things have to eventually die?!

[JUNGHAROK HEARS THIS AND RECALLS THE PAST WHEN SHE SAID THE EXACT SAME LINES]

INSIDE JUNGHAROK'S ROOM

JMJ: She got one out! No, TWO OUTS! Invading my privacy and being dirty. Twice. Two outs

JHR: Stop

JMJ: Remember, Director Jung, It was three strikes and shes out. She only has one strike left. I don't care whos daughter..

JHR: STOP! ENOUGH! Leave her alone.. Please

INSIDE KIMJAEHEE'S ROOM

KJH: Are you okay? You don't look so well.

JHR: No, im alright

KJH: Didn't you have something to say to me?

JHR: Uhh, you see, be good friends with minjae. If you keep making him mad, it will only be hard for you

KJH: OK

IN LIVINGROOM[KINDA]

JMJ: She brought the dog in huh?

JHR: Minjae, do you know anything about resurrection? Is it possible for someone to resurrect?

JMJ: I'm not sure, there isn't a real answer to that. But, I guess its possible. I heard about it somewhere. But you would have to investigate on the person

JHR: Investigate?

JMJ: One time, a person was shot and died. But when the person resurrected, there was the exact gun shot on that person. What's wrong?

JHR: So you mean like the person's habits or what they used to say?

JMJ: Why? Are you planning on filming a movie? Director Jung

OUTSIDE WHERE JUNGHAROK IS JUMPROPING

KSY: At first, i thought she had resurrected

KJH: SO everything weak has to die?

KJH: It's so fun. The script. You have to make this into a movie. You have to, okay?

JHR: Do you want to see it?

KJH: Yes, I want to see it.

IN THE MOVIES

Jungaharok recalls the time when she says i want to see the movie

JHR: Im going to make the movie. Gather everyone.

IN THE KITCHEN

KJH thinks about what jungharok said Be good friends with Minjae

KJH: okay, there's nothing to lose anyways. I'm thankful to Jungharok so it wont hurt to try

IN THE SUBWAY

okay so that random wierd lady who goes up to kimjaehee is like saying sometimes, dont you wonder who you are, where you are going? You just don't feel like you are yourself and takes her to that wierd place

IN THAT WIERD ROOM

lady: Do you have like an id [i think its like a passport or drivers license kind of thing]

KJH: What's that? If I have one of those, can you bring back my memory? Can you bring it back? I dont have to go to the hospital?

IN THE HALLWAY

KJH: I want to remember everything. I want my memory back.

DOCTOR OFFICE

Doctor: Oh yeah, some random girl left this for you

JMJ: Yeah, what kind of girl? Was she pretty?

he opens it and the note says: I'm sorry. Let's be friends. Have a good meal -Jaehee

[the meal is a mess and so he leaves office]

DOCTOR: can i eat it then?

HALLWAY OF HOSPITAL

JUHA: so that's why it took you five hours to get here? Because you got caught by that person?[meaning the wierd lady]

KJH: Yes, because I thought she could bring back my memory. Until when do I have to live like this? Forever?

JUHA: It'll slowly come back since you have no other major problems. But, where do you live right now? Your home phone number was different

[the intercom is saying for her to come to the surgery room]

JUHA: Sorry, leave your number and leave, okay?

IN DOCTOR OFFICE

JMJ [to other doctor]: IS IT YOU? YOU ATE THIS ALL?

DOCTOR: You said I could

HALLWAY

JMJ: Man, and I wanted to eat it

JUHA: Hurry, we need to get to the surgery room

SCENE WHERE LADY BRINGS A DAUGHTER

LADY: Do you live here? Do you know the men that live here?

KJH: Who are you?

LADY: I'm Minjae's mother and she is Minjae's younger sister

INSIDE THE HOUSE

LADY: Yundoo.[the little girls name] Are you Minjae's girlfriend?

KJH: Huh? No.

LADY: Then, stepmother?

KJH: What?! No! I just cook, do laundry, and clean.

LADY: Housekeeper? Anyways, when Minjae's dad comes, please take good care of my daughter.

KJH:[to yundoo] Are you Jungminjae's sister? I never heard that he had a younger sister. Is JungHarok your dad? If so, then how come you didn't live with him?

YUNDOO: My dad died.

OUTSIDE

KJH looks for the woman and mistakes another woman for that lady.

JHR:What's wrong? What are you doing here?

INSIDE THE HOUSE

YUNDOO: Hello[shes so cute<3]

JMJ: First she brings animals and now she brings home children! I was going to let her go since I felt bad for her.... KIMJAEHEE! KIMJAEHEE! Where are you?

BACK OUTSIDE

KJH points to girl

INSIDE JUNGMINJAES ROOM

JMJ: Where did she go? Ugh, whatever. Forget it. I will just let her go one time.

LIVINGROOM

Jungharok calls the lady's phone but she wont answer.

JMJ:[to YD] Who are you? I asked who you were!

YD: OH..YUN.. DOO

JMJ: Not your name! Who are you and why are you here?!

YD: I'm your sister, oh yun doo

JMJ: What? Who's your brother? NOT ME! BE QUIET! Why are you crying at somebody else's house?!

KJH: Aren't you being a bit too harsh? What has she done that's so wrong?

JMJ: Stay out of it.

KJH: Aren't I right? When adults say come here, they go, and when they say leave, they leave.

JMJ: I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IT!

JHR: STOP IT.

YUNDOO HANDS HIM ENVELOPE AND JMJ SNATCHES IT AWAY

JMJ: That stupid movie! Even when your own wife cheated on you, all you focused on was your damn movie. But now, she leaves you with a kid that isn't even yours and you are going to take that money and go make a movie?! All you care about is your movies! At your age, you should know that it's time you give up now. YOU HAVE NO TALENT! NO ONE EVEN WATCHES YOUR MOVIES! [ those are some harsh words TT-TT & then he gets slapped]

IN JUNGMINJAE'S CAR[hes on the phone with juha]

JMJ:It's me. Are you home? Okay.

AT THE HOUSE?

JUHA: Minjae! Why are you here?

JMJ: Why shouldn't i be here? [to the guys] But why are you guys here?

BOYS: they are just saying like Oh, you didn't call Minjae?

JUHA: You see..

JMJ: I came because you called. Let's drink.

SWIMMING POOL

The boys are just talking about business matters. No idea what they are literally saying tho haha and then Jungminjae comes out of water

JUHA: So, does being a dermatalogist bring you a lot of money?

Random guy: Yeah, everyone's so worried about their skin these days.

Jungminjae just comes out of the pool and insults every single one of them.. cant really understand what hes saying sryy >_< and then that one guy says that no one can follow in Jungminjae's father's footsteps.. but he's insulting his dad.

Juha: Jungminjae, you're drunk. Go home.

JMJ: Go home? Me?

INSIDE THAT ROOM

JUHA: What's wrong with you?

JMJ: Why didn't you invite me?

JUHA: Because I knew you would act like this. You act like this every time you meet them.

JMJ: Are you sure you are not talking about your own self?

JUHA: WHAT?

JMJ: I know that Taechang proposed to you. If his parents and your parents both pushed you guys together, then you would already be married to him.

JUHA: you're starting to get on my nerves.

JMJ: I paid for college with the money my dad made by filming his movies and the money my mom sent me. But of course, I am no match for you and your rich friends.

JUHA: I got the point, stop. And go home.

JMJ: Why do I have to go? I am your fiance! Tell everyone else to go. I want to rest.

JUHA: This isn't a place where you can rest. It's where I can rest. Don't mistake my property for yours. Am i wrong?

JMJ: Today, I wanted to rest on your shoulder. Juha, it wasn't this rich and fancy house that I wanted to rest in, it was you.

IN HIS CAR

[he picks up the phone and its kimjaehee]

KJH: It's me, kimjaehee.

JMJ: Hang up.

KJH: Hold on. Jungharok is very sick.

IN JUNGHAROK'S ROOM

Jungminjae touches his forehead

JHR: I'm okay. I said I was okay. Did you drink?

JMJ: Drink a lot of water and don't go in the sun. Lie down on cool places.

JHR: You seem like a doctor.

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

KJH: You were surprised huh?

JMJ: How could I be more surprised than when two girls are brought into my house.

KJH mutters something

JMJ:What?

KJH: Someone who talks like you has a weak heart.

JMJ:Don't act like you know me.

KJH: I know, but Yundoo doesnt. Don't be so mean to me. I will take good care of Yundoo so that you won't have to care for her.

JMJ: Do you have money?

KJH: HUH?

JMJ: Is there anything you know how to do? How could you take care of a little girl when you can't even take care of yourself? You don't even have a job! You don't even know who you are!

KJH: Then, do you think that you know everything about yourself just because you know who your dad, mother and job is? You don't even know your own heart.

MORNING

YUNDOO: TANG TANG TANG! TANG TANG TANG!

KJH: Come on and eat breakfast!

YUNDOO: TIME TO EAT BREAKFAST!

HOSPITAL

JMJ: It's not good to drink coffee on an empty stomach

JUHA: What about you?

JMJ: I ate.

JUHA: Breakfast?

JMJ: Yeah

JUHA: I thought about this over night... I don't think we should marry.

JMJ: Why?

JUHA: You're coldhearted

JMJ: And you think you're warmhearted?

JUHA: Don't joke with me. We aren't right for marriage

JMJ: Why not? Do you want to experience true love all of a sudden?

JUHA: YES.

HAIRSALON

Kimjaehee thinks about what Jungminjae said when he said how she doesn't know how to do anything

KJH: Hello

Hairsalonist: Welcome

KJH: It says that you are looking for someone to hire

HS: How old are you?

KJH:21

HS: Are you a student?

KJH: No

HS: When did you receive your Bachelor degree?

KJH: HUH?

HS: You don't have a Bachelor's degree[or w/e you need to become a hair salon]

KJH: I dont.

HS: I'm sorry, then we can't hire you. It's not like you can just wash people's hair.

KJH: Then I can't work here?

HS:We may be just a local salon, but we have our rules. But, where did you do your hair?

INSDIE HOME

KJH: This is it! They even give you a home.

YD: A karaoke place?

KJH: Whats a karaoke?

YD: A place where you sing songs. You've never been to one before?

kjh: What do you do there?

YD: Sing songs.

KJH: So I just sing songs, and they give me a roof to live under and I earn money. It's good!

YD: But this place..

KJH: But what?

YD: You have to sing well!

KJH: I do sing well!

on phone

KJH: Hello? I called because it says that you are hiring in the newspaper. I'm 21. But I don't go to school and I don't have any Degrees. really? thank you!! Yes, i can go right now!

YD: What did they say?

KJH: They said come right now!

[she tries on clothes]

KARAOKE

MANAGER: You can start immediately!

KJH: Thank you! Don't you have to test my singing skills? And where do I live?

Manager: Don't worry about a thing! But first, go buy some clothes.

KJH: You're already giving me money?

HOME

YD: She went to go work.

JMJ: Work? What work?

YD: Karaoke

YD: Over here. They gave her a job.

JMJ: Karaoke eh?

YD: They even give her a home. Then I'm going to go live with her too.

JMJ: OMGSH! This girl.

KARAOKE

Shes singing.. Guy touches her... Jungminjae comes in, throws money and they run out

OUTSIDE

JMJ: You do a lot of things to make me go crazy

KJH: I was going to try hard. They even said that they would give me a home.

JMJ: Are you stupid? Why would they give you a home?

KJH: They said they would

JMJ: Don't you know what that place is? They would never give you a home!

KJH: They said they would!! I don't have money and there's nothing I can do so i'm going to do anything I can. Anything.

JMJ:Sorry. Sorry.

and then she starts running in the rain and hes just like wth are you doing?

• 1 month later...
Guest hotelier29

04.geu dae reul sarang hab ni da - Seo Hyun Soo

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_icegirl/clip/clip17_m.asf

anyone know where i can find direct link for this mv?

and also where i can find the m2m - pretty boy midi? coz the link above not working any more. thanks

• 4 months later...

i had te experience of watchin tis on KBS World in te US n tis kdrama was gud 2 mah opinion. te plot was new in a sense n it was not too draggy n long. :D but i couldn't c te endin n if ne1's CB hab tis, plz tell me. i wood realli appreciate it. Kim Hyo Joo is an underrated actress n i think she is an exceptional beauty n talent. i hope she will get more acting jobs 2 prove she hab te guds. n...i wood LUB 2 c more of Park Jin Woo! :lol: he is jux soo attractive!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I'm looking forward to see this drama but i can't find the dvd in Bishkek :ph34r: What's the story about?Is this drama worth watching????....I haven't seen KNJ since Prince's First Love.... :phew::rolleyes: I have 2 many k-dramas 2 catch up with....OMG I hate working i wish i can watch k-drama 4 one day once in a while :tears::tears::tears::tears:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 3 months later...

Is there any CB address where i can download this serie in MQ?

I tried to download this series from many clubbox but no one seem to work, it was stuck at 0%

:(

It's really sad, I wanted to see it ... the plot was very interesting and different from the others drama...

• 1 month later...
Guest beauwhale

this drama is stuck @ ep 16, there is no sub for ep 16. it's been a year. i wonder if anyone can help to translate the last ep? i am willing to up the last ep for those who is gonna translate it. cuz this last one is stuck in my comp about a yr now. thank u in advance those who r volunteers to help us.

Archived