[Japanese Drama] Hana Yori Dango

Guest resha

Guest royalpirate.

I love this drama so much! I started watching it on Friday and now I'm in love with it. Lol.

I'm watching the 2nd season now. :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

^ I dont know about the exact original but it reminds me an awful lot of Vivienne Westwoods orb necklaces, you could find replicas on ebay etc..(not that im promoting fakes lol)

Guest XJShinoda

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!!!

I just wish they do more on Soujiro and Yuki, I'm always a big fan of them! <3

This drama is a must watch!

People might not find F4 attractive enough, but trust me, if you watch this drama, you're so gonna hook up with them! Their cuteness!!!!!! <333

^ I dont know about the exact original but it reminds me an awful lot of Vivienne Westwoods orb necklaces, you could find replicas on ebay etc..(not that im promoting fakes lol)

Yeah, it's similar to Vivienne Westwoods orb necklace but it's more like goth/punk-ish. I want the exact one like the drama.. maybe not exact but close to the drama.

• 1 month later...

Hana Yori Dango Fanmade MV

I haven't watched the Korean version since HYD is never really my favorite drama but so far from two version that I have watched, the Taiwanese and Japanese, I can say the Japanese version is the best both in the storyline, the cast and the chemistry....

These are my fanmade MVs..enjoy!

1) MV Hana Yori Dango - All Cast Theme (Wish)

Song : The OST “Wish-Arashi”

Clips : All cast’s scenes from J-Dorama “Hana Yori Dango” (TBS-2005)

2) MV Hana Yori Dango - Love Theme (Planetarium)

Song : The OST “Planetarium-Ai Otsuka”

Clips : Domyoji and Makino’s scenes from J-Dorama “Hana Yori Dango” (TBS-2005)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turquoise_and_takoyaki

lol since Im so late in dramas I just started watching this and Im totally addicted, I watched the first season in two days lol, now onto the 2nd season <3

Guest eggpie

This drama is a must to watch. I don't know how many times I have watch 1 and 2. Got hook up with this. Even the movie I love it too. I will always recomend this to anyone, even if the F4 is not as good looking as the Korean version I still prefer this version of all.

lol since Im so late in dramas I just started watching this and Im totally addicted, I watched the first season in two days lol, now onto the 2nd season <3

whoa....keep up the good work!!i love this drama too.i probably have watched it like 2 908 786 times.my parents think i'm crazy.haha.

Guest forumer147

I have watch the 3 version Taiwan , Japanese and Korean and currently they are showing the Korean version here in Philippines. But I still like Makino as Tsukushi and Jun as Dao but when it comes to Tsukushi friend I choose Kim So Eun as Ga-Eul and Kim Bum as Soujiro ..I dont really got excited over the pair up of this character in Taiwanese which is played by Ken and Rainie and the one in Japanese so I prefer the soeulmates couple. But when it comes to Makino I really like her. I just dont like that Jandi of Korea she is too overacting for me. Sorry to say this but she failed to become Tsukushi she has no weed character in her and she is not that poor she looks elegant every time I see her

Guest graceyoon

^ i agree with u, i didn't like jandi either. i found her character to be annoying... makino in hana yori dango was sooooo much better... but i think that's just the way korean dramas are made.. they always make the 'tough' girl overact her so called 'toughness' in an overly cutesy manner... her facial expressions were so annoying too!

i loved BOF but hana yori dango tops em all

• 1 month later...

I prefer the japanese version. Actually I didn't watched all the episodes of the korean version because I grew bored with it. I think that all in all, the F4 of the korean version are more handsome than in japanese but I love how the japanese version almost if not follow the storyline in the manga. HYD is one of the few (if not the only) dramas that I enjoy watching over and over. When I hear the soundtracks of HYD, I get the urge to watch the series and not just the first series but all of it including the movie.

I also hope that Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun be together in real life. That's just me...

Guest mz simmonz

I just finished watching the 1st season and I liked it very much :)

The soundtrack amused me the most since it was kind of "cute" at times lol..the music they played (usually when they were in school) really reminded me of HARRY POTTER lol..like that musical tinkling sound haha.

but yea like everyone said, Makino is the best "weed" heroine of them all. JanDi=annoyingly overacting..Shancai=good in the beginning but then she just seemed to be too nice/boring after the first 2 episodes.

Oh and what a RELIEF that the Makino family wasn't as embarassingly irritating JanDi or Shancai's families..her mom's voice was totally bearable! lol.

I liked Rui and all..but I personally liked the way he was portrayed in BoF and MG better..he was gentler and more gallant in both movies than in HYD..Rui just seemed cold/indifferent and puzzling at times but maybe that's the way he's supposed to be portrayed? Didn't read the manga, so I don't know. But he's still my fave out of all the F4 members..well dressed, cute, nice mannerism, etc. Plus it was good that they didnt highlight his relationship with Makino TOO much. HYD did a good job in having me want Makino and Domyouji to be together.

HYD-a great balance between BoF and MG.

b81c82383a0c30_full.jpg

credits: crunchyroll

yay Rui/Oguri Shun!

Archived