[cdrama 2007] Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Ying Tai

Guest boatswain

Guest mayva

i found this drama on idols unlimited, i absolutely love the movie version so i'm going to download the drama but 41 parts??? that's a lot. does anyone know where i can buy the whole set with eng subs?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you so much for uploading this series on sendspace! My computer rejects megaupload files, so sendspace is the only one I can use. thanks again. Pleaz continue!

Episode 2 [sendspace][Eng-Sub] : http://www.sendspace.com/pro/8m35aaEpisode 3 [sendspace][Eng-Sub] : http://www.sendspace.com/pro/v8ju6pEpisode 4 [sendspace][Eng-Sub] : http://www.sendspace.com/pro/ktkl6h
thank you JOJO2002 so much for uploading this series on sendspace! My computer rejects megaupload files, so sendspace is the only one I can use. thanks again. Pleaz continue!

Guest kkandy4mee

i started watching this already...just the first episode and already i'm hooked...i've always loved this story since i was very very little....better than shakespeare's romeo and juliet i think :)

also it helps that the main actor is my fave guy from wind and cloud XD

Guest Kate56

JOJO2002

Thank you so much for sharing with us

Just wonder if you can upload the rest (ep 14--> 42) ? If u don't have time, just upload the bittorent file. I can upload them on MU for those can't download via BT after finish downloading :sweatingbullets:

thanks in advance

Guest maivxislauj510

OMG!!!... thanks so much!!!... i've been wanting to watch this drama so bad....

thanks especially for the eng subs!!!!.....

Guest badhairday

Hmmm.... just watched the teaser on youtube.... hmm, the scenery is beautiful and the actors look innocent/young enough...but i'm really biased to the 1970's version of the TVB folklore one with Damian Lau and Lee Lum Lum... The costumes were more reminiscent to the old chinese paintings and it was actually a musical.

Guest boatswain

Thanks everyone for the downloads (: Does anyone have/know where to watch 14 and on? Raw is fine, and I can do summaries for any none Chinese speakers (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest broasisken

Thanks for uploading the eps, so far. I'm very excited about this series. I loved the movie version that came out years ago, as well as the story itself. I've already seen the 13 eps at crunchy roll and I can't wait to see what happens next.

• 5 months later...
Guest plumangel3

I absolutely loveee this version of Butterfly Lovers

Peter Ho is such a cutie to the eyess...he was soooo sweet to Ying Tai...

Unfortunately, the Eng sub stopped at ep 13 for months

yeah :(

i really wanted to finish watching the series. it was really cute ^^

• 2 years later...
Guest ufobaby

Omg i got hooked on to this series but my download's stuck on episode 11. Unfortunately i can't find the links to the remaining of these episodes anymore. If anyone could share info on where I can download them from, even raw files without subtitles is fine with me. Thankssss!

Archived