[cdrama 2007] Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Ying Tai

Guest boatswain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

Damnit i haven't even watched any of them. But i don't think i'll like it =) Not very into the olden historic dramas. Are they going to use that song by Gary and that other girl? Can't remember her name.

---rainie*

Guest viet_la_amour

yeshhh! thank you! on d-addicts it's only up to episode 2, thanks for the link for episode 3!!!!

Guest Rainie

Damnit i haven't even watched any of them. But i don't think i'll like it =) Not very into the olden historic dramas. Are they going to use that song by Gary and that other girl? Can't remember her name.

---rainie*

Yeah, that was what I was thinking too...that song is called the same title I think too. It'll be a cute song.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MiNuLoVe

I remember the movie for this it's sooo sad...

the actress was charlie yeung...she's sooo pretty...

Guest daisy_changstah

I love this drama! I saw the movie version years ago! This story line is so sad! I love it! Thanks for posting the link with subtitle!

Guest daisy_changstah

I'm not sure if I can ask this or not :sweatingbullets: , but is anyone going to upload the rest :rolleyes: ? It would greatly be :blush: appreciated! :D

Guest huangmeixi

Thanks for the dls. This series is..well it's different from the classic story but hey, I ain't complaining. And there's no way Dong Jie passes for a guy though

Archived