Guest ktown

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest miss_juicy

i saw a few clips on youtube.. hes really good.. in singing...

he reminds me of jay chou (taiwanese singer) because hes not that good looking but this talent in singing and composing? makes him stick out :)

Guest ShenYue!

i saw a few clips on youtube.. hes really good.. in singing...

he reminds me of jay chou (taiwanese singer) because hes not that good looking but this talent in singing and composing? makes him stick out :)

YO! He is whaaaaaaaaaaat? not that good looking ?? :blink:

what is not good looking about this dude? :ph34r:

That's ok oopa .. don't worry about this other girl ... that means i can have you all for myself :tongue2: LOL!

Guest sweetsweets2

ooohhhh his voice is MAD AWESOME

doesn't he remind you of daesung from bigbang?? haha :D

does anyone have the link to his album here? thanks! ;] ♥

Guest DBSK_love

ooohhhh his voice is MAD AWESOME

doesn't he remind you of daesung from bigbang?? haha :D

does anyone have the link to his album here? thanks! ;] ♥

he does...and same here i want the link too^^

Guest sweetsweets2

does anyone when the song featuring Epik High- Music is my life song coming out?

oh that song is out already - you can DL it from bww2 ^^

DBSK_love: hehe yeah!

Guest fangorn

sweetsweet ... cant post direct link here except youtube or Clubbox

ShenYue - dont think he's handsome but cute and fair and awesome voice -> who cares about looks when he has all these??

Guest ShenYue!

sweetsweet ... cant post direct link here except youtube or Clubbox

ShenYue - dont think he's handsome but cute and fair and awesome voice -> who cares about looks when he has all these??

fangorn :tongue2: at you too ^^

so it's just me and my oppa! LOL!

Guest treeesh

i didn't know how he looked like before i saw the special stage performance with sg wannabe.

but i heard his songs before and yea they are pretty good. besides the main track, i particularly liked the duet he did with baek ji young. i thought that was really nice. :P

and he doesn't look that bad but he's not fantastic. so to shenyue!, yes you can have him. just save his voice for us.

i think he's got potential and talent, i hope he goes far!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

I finally heard Kwill he's a really good singer he sang "down on bending knees" from boys 2 men its on youtube really great performance and english

Guest eloretardo

I randomly downloaded his album, and after listening to his songs, I have to say I really like his voice. It doesn't help that I can't stop listening to his new song with Epik High, either. haha

Guest fangorn

I can't stop listening to his album - maybe because the songs are all the type of songs that I like.

Anyway, i can't find a track that I don't like- that's how good the album is to me. It's very hard for me to choose my fav. The frustrating thing is he's like wheesung (and most of the singers that I like) in terms of news exposure - you can't really really find news on him in English. I don't know Korean so it's very frustrating to try and find out more about him.

(Side note: I just realised that most of the singers that I like have low news exposure :o )

Which reminds me... I need o-cha help in translation again for this melon feature on him. I'll post the article later after I have compiled it.

Guest ShenYue!

I can't stop listening to his album - maybe because the songs are all the type of songs that I like.

Anyway, i can't find a track that I don't like- that's how good the album is to me. It's very hard for me to choose my fav. The frustrating thing is he's like wheesung (and most of the singers that I like) in terms of news exposure - you can't really really find news on him in English. I don't know Korean so it's very frustrating to try and find out more about him.

(Side note: I just realised that most of the singers that I like have low news exposure :o )

Which reminds me... I need o-cha help in translation again for this melon feature on him. I'll post the article later after I have compiled it.

awwww

but i really wonder what happened to o-cha!!! i think i scared the hell out of her ^^

fangorm .. but always remember u have me hahahahha i can do u one of those "rough" translations anytime u want ... at least can tell you what it's about .. might not be precise but eh .. it's better than nothing right?

Guest adikkeluangman

I just heard Left Heart. Have similar voice/tone with Wheesung. So good. I saw that he also in god concert but which concert. So far I've watched almost all god concert but no artistes feature or maybe they don't put guest artists performances. Duet song with Kim Tae Woo almost so fine. Just like any other song that have been featured Kim Tae Woo.

Now, will search for his performances.

LW; Don't fret. Even my fave artists also I don't found many news bout them. Or does we have same taste on singers. :rolleyes:

Guest fangorn

I just heard Left Heart. Have similar voice/tone with Wheesung. So good. I saw that he also in god concert but which concert. So far I've watched almost all god concert but no artistes feature or maybe they don't put guest artists performances. Duet song with Kim Tae Woo almost so fine. Just like any other song that have been featured Kim Tae Woo.

Now, will search for his performances.

LW; Don't fret. Even my fave artists also I don't found many news bout them. Or does we have same taste on singers. :rolleyes:

urr.... :sweatingbullets: maybe we do coz im starting to like the guys from god. as for perf clips, u can go to my blog... i have a few or you can go to soompi resources thread.

Anyway, have you heard of his guest voice in Epik High's latest song (that Music song). It's nice too - upbeat.

Guest eloretardo

Dude, K.Will's part in the new song with Epik High is amazing! His vocals gave me goosebumps the first time I heard it. hahahaha

Guest Nakiatala

I love his rendition with epik high on music is my life. Great song...the mv is fun too! I got such a kick when he cracked singing with SG Wannabe...He smiled..it was so cute. I love him.

I have a question for ya'll though. I thought i had all the songs he collabed with, but this one escapes me. Did this song actually get recorded or was it just a live performance?

He's singing with Lim Jeong Hee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2me5gRylc