(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Guest choco-late

Third episode was interesting, they started playing the game.

At first I thought the game would be more complicated and has something to do with their name tag, but after watching the 3rd episode I think the game is just too simple.

Although it's like a mind game but isn't it's more of a luck than mind?

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

omg.. i just watched like the first 10 mins and a doll like the one from saw popped up.. ahh.. scared me.. lol

ahhh no wonder she looks so familiar.... SHE WAS FROM HYD2!!! lol..

heyyy is it a episode a week?

LOL. ahhaha. that doll freaks out everyone. ;_; i guess he doesn't want to reveal his face. :mellow:

yup. it's one episode per week. :)

Guest iceyun

But yes, episode 3 was really interesting.

I was a bit surprised how easily akiyama can trust the guys though. I know they had a contract and everything, but i thought he would think of something smart to do to really make sure no one was a traitor. oh well.. the drama is really getting interesting.

HI! im a new viewer for this show also... (er actually i've been following this show since it started... but just lurking around)

anyway, i don't know for sure..

but somehow i think it's just a trick akiyama came up with in order to find X...

maybe.. using nao's innocence to let X think that she can easily be tricked or something?? (abit impossible thou, since the trailer for epi 4 shows otherwise.. idk idk.. *shakes head and sighs*)

and...

choco-late - sometimes, the most simple thing is actually more complicated than anything in the world.. it's how we look at it... :P

WHERE IS MY EPISODE 4!!! =X

Guest Precarious

3rd episode was awesome :D

yay! half naked soujiro (keep forgetting his real name) next episode

and I agree about that doll thing from saw

It still freaks me out :(

Guest the kite

^ he make me laugh XD

Nao's honesty makes me angry -0-.

i think Akiyama knows that theres something suss about that dork :P

Guest perfect

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! FOR THE SUBBED DOWNLOAD LINKS!!! ^^

I have a question though, I seem to have trouble viewing the subs...

I have the Gom player, DivX, Vosub, Window Media Classic...

T_T

Can anyone help me?

EDIT::

NVM... I got it... THANKS AGAIN!!!!! ^^

anyway, i don't know for sure..

but somehow i think it's just a trick akiyama came up with in order to find X...

maybe.. using nao's innocence to let X think that she can easily be tricked or something?? (abit impossible thou, since the trailer for epi 4 shows otherwise.. idk idk.. *shakes head and sighs*)

The fact everyone already figures there's something fishy about the guy with glasses....

Maybe.. the drama wants you to think that there's something wrong with that guy?

Or are we all just thinking too much?

This drama kinda reminds me of Death Note and Kurosagi. I think i'm expecting too much of tricking and thinking... lol

Guest ANJEE<3

omg when the results were revealed.. ahh they were giving eachother thumbs up and what not that was just so T____T"!! like make it so obvious

i don't think 15 is X either... and the nerdy guy just makes me want to slap him... lol!

nao is wayyyy too innocent T___T"!

where can I dl subtitles?

You can get it from here: D-addcit-sub

I'm obssess with this drama right now. It getting really interesting ^_^

Also I was just wondering if anybody have the hardsub version and can upload to direct links such as sendspace, megaupload etc cuz I can't download from bittorent nor clubbox so that's why T__T Please help me.

Guest inorhaniza

OMG...the 3rd epsd getting more exciting.......looking forward for another epsd....just love matsuda and erika working together :rolleyes:

Guest perfect

You can get it from here: D-addcit-sub

I'm obssess with this drama right now. It getting really interesting ^_^

Also I was just wondering if anybody have the hardsub version and can upload to direct links such as sendspace, megaupload etc cuz I can't download from bittorent nor clubbox so that's why T__T Please help me.

THank You~

Guest akirasberry

its so goddamn obvious that X is gonna be the

nerd

yayaya i wish this drama would come out faster TT hate waiting

Guest luluchan

epi 4 is so good even tho i guessed correctly what X did to make sure to win!! but Akiyama was good!! he's smart! can't wait for epi 5!

Guest perfect

Episode four was out?

Where did you find it?

Edit!!! I FOUND IT!!! LOL

THANKS ANYWAYS!!!

I love love love this drama

Guest Precarious

I just watched episode 4 :D

X is freaky

And yay for half naked Akiyama

I might write a better response tomorrow, I'm sleepy

Can't wait till the next episode

Guest cpopbaby19

i just finished watched episode 4! <3 man, the

nerd guy (X) irritates me! T_T;

<_< during the part when he says, "I WILL DEFINITELY WIN!!!" i just want to punch him in the face! :tongue2: arghh. he's freaking dumb! XD hahaah!

and yeahhh~ Shota looked frikkin sexyyy in this episode! :w00t: haha~ my favorite episode so far. ;) and i liked the way he said that

Nao is a SPECIAL case when she went back in the LGT house.

kekeke. <3

i can't wait to watch episode 5~ it's becoming soooo intense! ^^;

i'll post the link for the caps later/tomorrow. ;_; i need to sleep too. T_T

-//

episode 4 screen caps: http://cpopbaby19.multiply.com/photos/album/38

:w00t:

My thoughts about the 4th episode:

lol i just found that S and M conversation so funny in the beginning!

And i also thought it was funny how everyone stopped to listen to that nerd. They were in the middle of finding out the votes and he just starts talking and explaining what he did.... and then he goes all crazy and kicks someone in the butt... and even the lady in black posting the votes up just stand there and does nothing :blink:

But yes i have to agree Akiyama is very smart. I hope they reveal some of his past soon.

Guest ANJEE<3

wahhhhhh!!! lol just saw the episode today!! and it was goood! lol... that nerd guy got what he deserved lol... what an richard simmons he was... he was sooo stupid too! revealing his plan so soon like that.... but i'm glad akiyama is so smart... haha i loved his reaction when the plan was finally revealed.. lol i wonder what's going to happen now and who will win... will it be a tie again?

i don't think he should've said the last part after he shoved his decision in the box like that... hmmmmm but yeah...

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODEEEE!! XD

nao is annoyingly innocent and makes me want to smack her.. lol

Archived