(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Guest cpopbaby19

Lol that Mushroom guy...

Nao is not stupid, she's naive and trusts people too much for her own good. I think there's a difference there.

It seems to be planned around Akiyama's revenge. The swindlers Akiyama brought down seem to still be around and they're probably trying to get back at him. I can imagine the whole game being an elaborate plan to swindle money from ordinary people AND to taunt Akiyama.

If you guys remember, in episode one is the cop that works for LGT that tells Nao about Akiyama. So you can see how this whole thing could possibly revolve around Akiyama.

Does anyone find topless Matsuda Shota in episode four really unnecessary but really hot? XD

Definitely! XD But I will still watch this even though its full of unnecessary scenes. LMAO~ <3

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

omg I just started watching epi 7 for 10 mins~

and I CAN"T STAND HOW DUMB NAO IS!!!

THAT STUPID GAME IF SHE CHOOSES THE JOKER SIDE SHE WILL DEF LOSE THAT'S SOOOOOO STUPID

OMG SHE'S SO DUMB ~~

even without watching further with the explanation I'm pretty sure EVERYONE gets why Mushroom won~

that's cuz when she takes out the joker side it doesnt count~ but then the 2 sided back print is same~ so no matter what side you ~ when u flip u will see the same thing~

why would anyone agree playing that game!?!?!

omg Nao is so dumb i dun think there is dumber person than her~

EDIT:

I was about to say that the tricks in Liar Game are dumb

but WAOOOOOOO

Akiyama is so smart!!!!! Akiyama to the rescue is lub!! hehe

GOTTA LOVE THE trick of getting 10 votes from everyone and then have to sell the votes @ high prices so then she wll have the $$ to pay ppl!

I love the ending of this epi! can't wait for next epi!!!

Guest rikuu

matsuda shota is so cool. *-*

HAHAHA! i absolutely love the way he makes fun of people by 'solving' the problems.

but I know around episode ... 3? in the house? a lot of viewers were suspecting that akiyama was the one behind everything. =__=

nao isn't stupid... she's just really naiive and dense. ...to a very extreme extent. that's why it can be irritating to some viewers. but i don't mind! i just laugh it off. hahahahaha!

YES! the unnecessary scenes in episode 4! <3

those were worth repeating over and over again, lol

Guest cyberfruit

I saw this drama on AznTV but couldn't get into because there weren't any subtitles for me to follow.

Guest lampz_gal

I havent watched ep7 yet!!... It's out already... AAAwww... must watch..Love this drama so much... >_<

Guest .moony.

baaah im still waitin for ep 7 sub...then it will be uploaded on crunchyroll T.T

my harddrive is so full i cant dl anythin huhu

gaaaah really wanna see how everythin will turn out

Guest luluchan

LOOK LOOK!!

'LIAR GAME' drama gets 3-hour finale

Fuji TV's "LIAR GAME" drama series is getting an extended final episode. On June 23, instead of running in its regular 11:10-11:55 time slot, the program will air from 9:00 to 11:55.

This is a first for a drama series. There have been many cases where a final episode is extended (generally by 15 minutes) or a series gets a later special episode, but no serialized drama has ever had a finale extended to 3 hours.

"LIAR GAME" has attracted decent ratings and has become very popular among young viewers. In an Oricon survey early in the season, it had the second-highest viewer satisfaction rating behind "Kaette Kita Jikou Keisatsu."

Actor Kinya Kitaoji (Kareinaru Ichizoku) will make a guest appearance in the final episode as Hasegawa, the head of the "game."

Source:tokyograph

that's such long ending!! hope it's gonna be good!!!

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Whoa, 3 hours??? That'll be a lot on my hard drive @_@

Meh, I don't care! 3 extra hours of Liar Game goodness :3

Ooh, thanks for the OST, itonobara!

Guest sweet_treats1812

a 3-hour finale seems long...im having mixed feelings about it..but then again, we still have a couple of episodes to go...wonder how it's all gonna end :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i don't know 'bout the others, but i usually get it from d-addicts.com

they have the torrents and subs over there...

Archived