(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Guest kok-kie

LOL every1 thinks thats Nao is STPUID!! and that how i think it 2 :P

Why the hell did she join the game ... u cant help some1 by joining the game becuz he will be ur enemy anywais ...

Baka Shoujo

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greentea

just finished ep 6..tat mushroom head so annoying, feel like slapping him :fury: Nao as usual stupid -_- ..cun wait for ep 7

goodness ... this drama or should i say Nao is so frustrating!!

why would someone who need to hire a professional to get her out of her predicament think she is smart enough now to save the guy she needed to save her in the first place? :ph34r: ack~ someone should slap her silly. *sigh*

Guest lampz_gal

I'm a fan of this series... Just finish watching ep.6

Cant wait for Akiyama to save Nao in ep 7!!! :D

>_< I hate that fukuyama guy... I think he's sooo annoying... not to mention his laugh... scare me..

I was wondering who call AKiyama? Is it the LGT girl??

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Ahh, I love this show ^^

Episode 7 will be available for download soon! I'm so excited!

^ It seems like the LGT Secretariat would be the one to help her, but I don't really know why she would. Maybe she is feeling sorry for Nao? But then again, I don't think she's even allowed to help any of the players.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yeah she did say something like that...and she was the one who talked to nao also, asking her if she was just gonna give up now...

i wonder if that lady will eventually do something that would help in the turning point of this drama...now that we understand that akiyama's involvement in the game is not by sheer coincidence, it should be interesting to see how everything else will play out...

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

^ Oh yeah... I wonder if she's also helping the other contestants so that they will continue playing? Although she seems a lot nicer than just being nice to keep them in the game.

Reading over that sentence, I'm not quite sure that makes any sense but I don't know how else to say it so I hope you understand :sweat:

But I don't get how they knew Akiyama was going to be in the Liar Game? I mean, they wouldn't know that Nao was going to ask him specifically for help, right? Unless they were going to ask him from the beginning, but then why didn't they just make him an official contestant rather than start him in the second round? Oh wait but he was in jail... maybe that's why. Ah, so many mysteries!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^remember how that cop guy said that akiyama's being part of the game wasn't by chance? so i guess it was all planned out already...he also said something like akiyama's revenge not working and how it was all some part of a bigger plan or some such thing...

mwahahaha..so many mysteries indeed. i can't wait to see how this ends...

Guest joonieki

i love this drama. maybe a lil bias since matsuda shota is in it, but i love the story line nonetheless.

though i thought ep 6 was a waste of time, it was just set up,

nothing big really happens, now i have to wait for ep 7 to see what happens next.

i don't like waiting each week for one ep. (so hard.) :wacko:

Lol that Mushroom guy...

Nao is not stupid, she's naive and trusts people too much for her own good. I think there's a difference there.

It seems to be planned around Akiyama's revenge. The swindlers Akiyama brought down seem to still be around and they're probably trying to get back at him. I can imagine the whole game being an elaborate plan to swindle money from ordinary people AND to taunt Akiyama.

If you guys remember, in episode one is the cop that works for LGT that tells Nao about Akiyama. So you can see how this whole thing could possibly revolve around Akiyama.

Does anyone find topless Matsuda Shota in episode four really unnecessary but really hot? XD

Guest itonobara

Lol that Mushroom guy...

Nao is not stupid, she's naive and trusts people too much for her own good. I think there's a difference there.

It seems to be planned around Akiyama's revenge. The swindlers Akiyama brought down seem to still be around and they're probably trying to get back at him. I can imagine the whole game being an elaborate plan to swindle money from ordinary people AND to taunt Akiyama.

If you guys remember, in episode one is the cop that works for LGT that tells Nao about Akiyama. So you can see how this whole thing could possibly revolve around Akiyama.

Does anyone find topless Matsuda Shota in episode four really unnecessary but really hot? XD

lol - I will take unnecessary scenes like that anyday..... :D

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

^ I agree. It was kind of unnecessary but he is really good looking so it's okay XD

I like Nao! Even though she is really gullible, I still think she's a good person and isn't stupid ^^

The guy in the leopard print suit is also really nice. What was his name? Endo? Something.

AHH I don't know how she's going to get out of this one; I need episode 7 now~~! :wacko:

Guest itonobara

^ I agree. It was kind of unnecessary but he is really good looking so it's okay XD

I like Nao! Even though she is really gullible, I still think she's a good person and isn't stupid ^^

The guy in the leopard print suit is also really nice. What was his name? Endo? Something.

AHH I don't know how she's going to get out of this one; I need episode 7 now~~! :wacko:

I'm glad someone else thinks the same! I like Nao too, I think she's sweet ^^

Guest biteme_lestat

SHoot! A Liar Game thread here at Soompi! Woot woot! (cause the other frum I was hanging out on was just full of Nao fanboys and they go ballistic whenever someone criticizes Erika Toda...plus of course, no room for fangirling over Matsuda Shot)

Anyways.....Nao is starting to annoy me. As first I was really rooting for her, you know, someone who's genuinely honest and nice. I mean, it would be nice to see someone like that get ahead in life. But after ep6...dayum! it's really frustrating to watch her! And here i thought she was gonna be able to do something on her own without Akiyama's help since she was really determined to "save" Akiyama >_<

Guest losborrachos

it's a thin line between being adorably innocent and being plain retarded... for me, nao just crossed that line with the latest episode... seriously, how many times is she gonna keep being fooled? i mean, i could smell fukunaga's strategy a mile away and it was frustrating to watch nao falls into the trap so friggin' helplessly!

Archived