If You Date My Daughter

Guest dove

LMFAO ROFL :lol: HAHAHAHA - that is the FUNNIEST thing EVER!

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without using a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

^That is TOTALLY MY DAD!

that's my dad. well not exactly, at least THAT dad is ALLOWING it.

i'm not even supposed to be friends with a guy unless he's gay. <_<

But of course, I'M the one who's at school not him. XD

Guy friends are 100% ok. T_____T

^ Actually, on second thought...your dad is more like my dad <_<

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmainee

But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe

Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness.

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without using a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Hahaha. xD

This reminds me of that show... xD

lol..this is funny but i could imagine myself sayin that to a boy if i had kids..it'd be me sayin instead of my husband..but these are funny

Rule One:

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

LOL XD i can just imagine a dad really saying this haha XD

Rule Two:

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

haha XD this is just plain hilarious!

Rule Four:

ROFL XD

Rule Eight:

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are sofas, beds, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and my old Army Field Jacket - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature power tools are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better

O.o

gad XD I'd pity any guy who would have an in law like this haha XD

Guest Vino de Jerez

this is sooo funny!! i made my dad read this and its quite him!! but i hope he isnt completely like that!! i will def plan a run away

Guest strawberry_hit

oh gosh..lol the father doesn't want them to do anything..hahaha freaky....lol can't even move when waiting for his daughter

Guest passmethewrinch

Rule Four:

This was hilarious!

Archived