(`'.official Ss501 (더블에스501) Thread.')

Guest sharry

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On... I can't remember the show but Hyungjoong and Hyunjoon were on it.... i think nugunugu?! i dun remmeber

Hyunjoong said that ss501 is always in the top 3 searchlist~

like on yahoo and naver you ALWAYS see ss501 int he top three searchlist

and it's cus hyunjoon clicks for 3 hrs!!! everday!!!!

puahahhah

but cute... i luv them.!!!!!

and i luved the mpick wit tvxq where yunho and youngsang posed and yunho said "do we really look alike"

keke!!!!

youngsang calls yunho hyung..... they're smae aged?!

Guest azn_chunsax

^haha to be honest, i doubt hyungjoon has that much free time now xD

youngsaeng is same age as jaejoong which makes him same age as yunho :D.

what? so that was from nugunugu? REALLY? 0.0 *scurries to check*

^ it was a good good great eppie.... like... jsut the whole thing there was a lot of them.... btu whoever does it, i'm so happy ss501 is popular.....

Guest azn_chunsax

shinizira: Double HJ are on Xman next week =).

mojobobo: Their second SINGLE (yes -o- stupid DSP. a single) comes out late october/november :D. And the only SS501 forum on s9 is ss501sarang if i'm not mistaken. I usually go to Preeminent and Warning, which are BOTH s7invisionfree.

Guest falling U P

For the new fans or fans that are still struggling to match SS501 member faces to their names: I went and edited my first post with pics and a little info on them, just to help you all out. So make sure to check that when you get the chance! ^__^

^ really? they were supposed to end in october -o-. *curses on mnet for not making it clear* but i guess october's not over so as;dlfkj

i'm going to go and look for them :D. any ideas Brenda?

did everybody see Hope Concert? :D there were a lot of shots of the fans...and there were quite a few :D. you could see a stretch of teal between the orange and red :D (shinhwa (Minwoo) + DBSK). :D.

^ aww, azn_chunsax- (I still don't know what's your name! or maybe you said it before but I forgot. =X so sorry!) but anyways, i know what you mean! I thought it was pretty strange though, how they didn't really have a formal ending to Youngsaeng's Mission but I guess when October ENDS is when the M!Picks are going to end. :(

I still need to go find the Hope Concert because I'm dying to see it! I heard that there were a lot of stars there, I've only seen DBSK's performance. I saw caps though and Kyujong was the FIRST person that I recognized! I thought that was pretty cool ;)

As much as I love hearing them perform "Warning", "Everything", and "Never Again."- I'm DYING for them to release a new song. Everyone are doing comebacks and everything and our boys are still singing songs from the summer! I want to see something new from them :D

youngsang calls yunho hyung..... they're smae aged?!

^ I think because Yunho (and DBSK) debuted and were out before them and so he calls him "hyung". I really dont know. SS501 are really respectful people though, they're the first guys that I've ever heard that has referred to certain older singers to them as "soobanim" <-- I most likely butchered the spelling of that. >_< But I learned that that's like.. "a higher person than you in the entertainment business (?)" something like that. but I've never heard any other singer refer to another singer like that, no matter HOW much authority that other singer has over the other. Oh wow, that was a lot of "others". Sorry if I'm confusing any of y'all. :unsure:

Guest babietinhyeu

yay a thread about SS501!

anyway does anybody know where i can get that episode of nugunugu? What is that show anyway??

I don't think there is a clubbox that has mpick episode without signing up for one. I'm trying to open up one but heheh lazy kicks in

Guest xx-outsider-xx

it's actually kinda interesting to watch them dance, because they are all soooo tall and lanky, makes their dance style looks different somehow. haha. eventho lacks the toughness and ruggedness of shinhwa dance ;p haha. lol jkjkjk.

Guest happyroach

^Haha the boys still have a looonnnnggggg way to go in terms of dancing. They all have potential but definitely need more training. And someone please teach Hyun Joong some new freestyling routines (haha what an oxymoron) cuz I always see him do the exact same things over and over in game shows haha

BTW if anyone needs a CB accout...I made one just so I can do a tutorial in the tech section -.-;; I'm not maintaining the account or anything, so if you want to use it you may. Also that can help you log into some other boxes so you can download their files.

Page: http://clubbox.co.kr/fobbysheiiey

ID: fobbysheiiey

PW: pwpwpw

Currently there's nothing in it. Hahahaha. I seriously just made it for the tutorial -.-;;

youngsang calls yunho hyung..... they're smae aged?

^even though they're the same age...even if Yunho is just older by a couple of months...YoungSaeng still has to call him hyung.

I still need to go find the Hope Concert because I'm dying to see it! I heard that there were a lot of stars there, I've only seen DBSK's performance. I saw caps though and Kyujong was the FIRST person that I recognized! I thought that was pretty cool ;)

Hope concert?? hmm...I'm dling a file now with ss501, TVXQ and they're standing next to Brian (FTTS!! :D ). i'm wondering if it's the one you're talking about...guess i'll find out when i finish dling.

15.jpg

16.jpg

picture credits: either a dbsk/ss501 site (not sure...my lil sister had 'em, don't know where she got them from.)

happyroach!! you're so active in this thread!! :) by the way...clubbox question for ya...even though i have a clubbox account...there are some clubbox i cannot get into to dl files?? kinda lost...if you can help, pls do!! greatly appreciate it!! :)

Guest falling U P

^even though they're the same age...even if Yunho is just older by a couple of months...YoungSaeng still has to call him hyung.

Hope concert?? hmm...I'm dling a file now with ss501, TVXQ and they're standing next to Brian (FTTS!! :D ). i'm wondering if it's the one you're talking about...guess i'll find out when i finish dling.

15.jpg

16.jpg

picture credits: either a dbsk/ss501 site (not sure...my lil sister had 'em, don't know where she got them from.

)

^ yeah! that's the HOPE concert! I said earlier that I was going to go look for it but it totally slipped my mind since I was too caught up in doing something else. >_<

And omg, I never knew that Hang Woohyuk resembles Brian Joo from FTTS because when I first saw that cap, I immediately thought of Woohyuk! That's Brian?!?! Goodness, they look SOO alike!

does anyone know where i can download their "never again" music video? without clubbox... thanks...

^ I can most likely find it for you, be right back in a few minutes! If anything, I'll PM it to you =]

Guest happyroach

angelxsmile: you see this little icon z_join.gif in the blue/gold bar of the Clubbox page? Click that and a new window pops up. Click the little button on the bottom (ooo button bottom. Okay never mind) heh

And yeah I'm active cuz I LOVE THEM. And you guys are my only solace when it comes to my dear SS501 boys hahaha

Oh and if anyone wants their music videos in DVD rips (no mnet icon or anything haha) let me know

Guest StylishAzNx07

weird ... haha, even if he is older by a few months, i dont get why he has to. i means its a FEW months... :huh: i dont go calling my korean friends a few months older than me "unnie" :lol:

Archived