*Hayami Mokomichi*

Gitakawaii

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kennesu

I wish I was that tall and had a long neck..

haha, when I watched gokusen 2, I was like "whoa who's that huge Japanese guy!" the other students looked like dwarves next to him.

Guest MizerRiyo

Mocomoco!!! I love this guy~!!! <3 He's a good actor *nods* And dank he's so damn friggin tall o_O I'm not dare to stand beside him XDD I really like his tanned skin <3 It's unique..to me lol

This guy is very handsome. I don't see many Japanese people as handsome as him. Although, it's generalizing a bit when people say that 'Oooh, so that's why he's dark. Because he has Filipino ancestry!' Well, if you've ACTUALLY seen Japanese people as a whole, you will find some ethnic Japanese who can easily pass for Southeast Asians (with dark skin). So....maybe it's his father who carries that dark look about him. Nonetheless, this guy is what you call 'Tall, dark and handsome' or plainly debonair.

yup yup. i think we just watched too much doramas and ignored the facts.

jap guys are really tanned. esp those who worked in the field/sea a lot, those men are preti tanned.

but i for sure think moco tans himself. the tan he has now is not only by blood. =))

Guest crackednut

yup yup. i think we just watched too much doramas and ignored the facts.

jap guys are really tanned. esp those who worked in the field/sea a lot, those men are preti tanned.

but i for sure think moco tans himself. the tan he has now is not only by blood. =))

I read that and the first thing that came to mind was shirtless Moco on the beach

:blush:

even the thought of such a sinful fantasy is too much for my fluttering heart

::sigh::

Guest wonbinlover

I think he's super duper hot and he was so tall compared to the other guys in Gokusen. I like how he's not as pretty as some of the other Japanese actors who look a bit too feminine and skinny at times. And i love his skin color and it's just perfect and not pale looking.

Archived