*Hayami Mokomichi*

Gitakawaii

Guest hazelkenro

Heres THe LATest NEWS ABOUT OUR DEAREST MOCO-KUN

Mocomichi becomes a TV "father"

Mon, August 18, 2008 (2:48am EDT)

Hayami Mocomichi will be starring in an NTV drama series this fall, it was learned on Sunday. While the show is currently untitled, it is said to feature the actor in a "father" role.

Mocomichi plays the role of Kotaro Yamamini coopera, an aspiring young novelist working part-time at a publishing company. He leads the life of a poor bachelor, but he somehow gets stuck living with the 6-year-old An, an impertinent but gifted child actress, forcing him to take on the role of a father figure. Rosa Kato has been cast as An's manager.

NTV has scheduled the drama for Tuesday nights at 10:00pm. The first episode airs in October.

Source: Sports Hochi

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hazelkenro

HERES THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT OUR DEAREST MOCO-KUN

Mocomichi becomes a TV "father"

August 18, 2008 (2:48am EDT)

Hayami Mocomichi will be starring in an NTV drama series this fall, it was learned on Sunday. While the show is currently untitled, it is said to feature the actor in a "father" role.

Mocomichi plays the role of Kotaro Yamamini coopera, an aspiring young novelist working part-time at a publishing company. He leads the life of a poor bachelor, but he somehow gets stuck living with the 6-year-old An, an impertinent but gifted child actress, forcing him to take on the role of a father figure. Rosa Kato has been cast as An's manager.

NTV has scheduled the drama for Tuesday nights at 10:00pm. The first episode airs in October.

Source: Sports Hoch

Credits : tokyograph

Guest mookie

^ Thanks for the news Hazel! :blush: I'm sooo excited! The plot sounds refreshing, and it'll be so much fun watching Mokochan as a babysitter for a bratty 6 years old! :lol:

More info:

Date: Tuesdays, 10.00 p.m. from October 2008

Station: NTV

Cast: Hayami Mokomichi, Kato Rosa

Synopsis: Yamamini coopera Kotaro (Hayami Mokomichi), is a poor mobile phone novelist enjoying his single life. He is a freeter whose dream to be a novelist still hasn’t been realised and he works part-time at a publishing company. Then Ann, an impertinent, little liar comes to stay with him. She is a famous 6-year-old child star managed by Takamine Mineko (Kato Rosa). The daughter of his older sister, with whom he has no blood relations, Ann changes his blissful single life. How will a 24-year-old who isn’t quite an adult interact with a 6-year-old who doesn’t behave like a child and has a philosophical view of life?

source: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/

Official news fr NTV:

9d04d5348a4c59235ab5f57cw4.jpg

source: http://www.ntv.co.jp/decoboco/

Guest hazelkenro

^ Thanks for the news Hazel! :blush: I'm sooo excited! The plot sounds refreshing, and it'll be so much fun watching Mokochan as a babysitter for a bratty 6 years old! :lol:

More info:

Date: Tuesdays, 10.00 p.m. from October 2008

Station: NTV

Cast: Hayami Mokomichi, Kato Rosa

Synopsis: Yamamini coopera Kotaro (Hayami Mokomichi), is a poor mobile phone novelist enjoying his single life. He is a freeter whose dream to be a novelist still hasn’t been realised and he works part-time at a publishing company. Then Ann, an impertinent, little liar comes to stay with him. She is a famous 6-year-old child star managed by Takamine Mineko (Kato Rosa). The daughter of his older sister, with whom he has no blood relations, Ann changes his blissful single life. How will a 24-year-old who isn’t quite an adult interact with a 6-year-old who doesn’t behave like a child and has a philosophical view of life?

source: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/

Official news fr NTV:

9d04d5348a4c59235ab5f57cw4.jpg

source: http://www.ntv.co.jp/decoboco/

Mookie::::::::::::::::

Ur WElcome!

Yeah me toooo im really Excited...thank you so much for the Links...wahhhhh

Guest mookie

new Edwin 08 Autumn/Winter CF pics.... *droolz* he's soo handsome and cool he's like a figure instead of flesh and blood! :lol: A human being should not be this cool and freakin good looking, that's my conclusion.

..that look in the first one killed me 100times over.

42fe306dce56cee3431694byo1.jpg

62210755d36996dcb745aefrn5.jpg

1156ff1f1479167bf624e4fxj1.jpg

60fc59e7d0a15236b93820fil1.jpg

1233d0545e3fef40d10906fcc7.jpg

185f75f0ab41d2db7931aaczs5.jpg

credit on pic

Guest hazelkenro

wahhhh mookie dear

i can't see the pictures of the new pics that u uploaded

Kindly post it again plssssssssss..........

i cant wait for that series

nweiz do u have any collection of our dear moco-kun

wahhhh mookie dear

hayami was so handsome...wahhhh

thank you so much for the pics

i cant wait for that series

nweiz do u have any collection of our dear moco-kun

Guest mookie

^ Can u see it now Hazel? I think imageshack was down when u last check..

some more....be warned, this is even more lethal! *droolsdroolsdrools*

1293801942ql3.jpg

1293801943or7.jpg

1293801946ze4.jpg

1293801948yt8.jpg

1293801950xw5.jpg

source: Edwin

Guest mookie

^ I think these new Edwin ones were just PS'd onto the background. But Moko did go to Coney Island and NYC in 07 for his dvd and photobook.

d1906838559b633597ddd81lf8.jpg

a312da16c237951fc93d6ddhl7.jpg

3f538c3c3bd52316baa167ded0.jpg

17e43cada8a7841f4b36d60fj5.jpg

9936c2fcef5c7894b901a01uv5.jpg

c223c5950a095f5dd1135e1uh3.jpg

scan by and credit: 肥猫美智子 @ baidu Hayami Mocomochi bar

(please do not repost)

Guest hazelkenro

He is not look like his bro....hehehe!!!!

THe old pics of His bro!!!

omoteh01of2.jpg

Moco-kun was So Handsome than to his younger bro...

Archived