• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

omg

i love moco chan!!

too bad i dont think hes in any dorama this season ... =(( i will miss him

but does anyone know otherwise .. ?

he looks so hot in all the doramas. i love him. i watch all those doramas cause of him~~ (well. also cause they're the hottest secries too.)

i hv some pics of moco too. not alot. but a few. i will share them later =))

hopefully they're not posted yet ... =((

he's so hot!! hehehe

he's in RONDO this season!! he's been in ALL seasons since GOKUSEN 2!!! isn't tha tO_O!! hahaha

he works a lot since he's popular i guess!!

Guest ginachan

he's not full japanese right?

I remmeber someone saying he was part japanese, and two other enthicities.

what is it?

really? what's the other half? I love his skin tone...his tan is soo perfect :)

he's so hot!! hehehe

he's in RONDO this season!! he's been in ALL seasons since GOKUSEN 2!!! isn't tha tO_O!! hahaha

he works a lot since he's popular i guess!!

rondo ....... ummmm .....

can you translate that .. or kanji it ... ?? please? or can you name some other co stars in that dorama? or whats the story about..

better yet, what his role is... ^^

cause i have no idea ... U__U (ya. some fan here... =O='' )

and i thought "omg. wont see him this season. aws. maybe hes taking a breakkkk."

yay. now there would be at least one dorama thats worth watching.. =))

honestly. this season so far is not impressing me. except for byakuya kou.. and yaoh (ya. i love host shows. LOL)

i secriously think everyone only knows him in gokusen2 and perhaps some know about the densha otoko .... T_T its so sad.

i think hes SO underated. it makes me pretty mad sometimes.

and the thing is, he doesnt even look his hottest at gokusen2 (in my opinion at least) hes so much better looking as keisuke and luke kun (yups. thats the english name i hv given him...lol)

like. people would rekon his hotness. but thats it.

i onli hv like 10 pics of moco chan ... =((

but if people want to see more of him, i can certainly start making caps of my vids. =)

moco1.jpg

moco2.jpg

moco3.jpg

moco6.jpg

Guest Special Kay

he's not full japanese right?

I remmeber someone saying he was part japanese, and two other enthicities.

what is it?

i think he's a little bit filipino, like 1/4. oi, i could be wrong.. i think i read that somewhere.

Guest my_love_shy

he's pretty cute in these pictures.....but some of them he looks really weird...not to be mean. is he in alot of dramas?

Guest crazyMuka

rondo ....... ummmm .....

can you translate that .. or kanji it ... ?? please? or can you name some other co stars in that dorama? or whats the story about..

better yet, what his role is... ^^

cause i have no idea ... U__U (ya. some fan here... =O='' )

and i thought "omg. wont see him this season. aws. maybe hes taking a breakkkk."

yay. now there would be at least one dorama thats worth watching.. =))

honestly. this season so far is not impressing me. except for byakuya kou.. and yaoh (ya. i love host shows. LOL)

Rondo (輪舞曲) is a great drama. The first episode got me hooked. Here's the official thread for this drama in case you want to get more information: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2245 . The cast is as followed: Takenouchi Yutaka (another hottie), Choi Ji Woo, Hayami Mokomichi, Ichikawa Yui... In this drama, Moco plays the son of a mafia boss. He didn't appear that much in the first ep but I think his role is pretty important in this drama. Beside Byakuyakou which sounds like an awesome drama (still haven't watched it yet), Rondo is another big production this season that has an amazing cast, strong cript and some of the best cinematography for a drama I have seen in recent years.

Ok, back on topic, I agree that this guy is just so sexy and hot. He really has that 'baddie' look that makes him so cute and hot at the same time. His neck is a tad long, but it's okay, I got used to it :lol: . I have a few more pics of him.

moko287xr6dw.jpg

0082577820qi.jpg

moco017ge6kc.jpg

mococ6mp2am.jpg

He is sooooo freakin hot, when i first saw him in gokusen 2 and i was like 'who is this incredibly goodlookin kid?' he reminded me of dylan kuo from the outsiders, but even hotter. I've seen him in many CMs of late, glad to know that he's raking in the cash.

Rondo (輪舞曲) is a great drama. The first episode got me hooked. Here's the official thread for this drama in case you want to get more information: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2245 . The cast is as followed: Takenouchi Yutaka (another hottie), Choi Ji Woo, Hayami Mokomichi, Ichikawa Yui... In this drama, Moco plays the son of a mafia boss. He didn't appear that much in the first ep but I think his role is pretty important in this drama. Beside Byakuyakou which sounds like an awesome drama (still haven't watched it yet), Rondo is another big production this season that has an amazing cast, strong cript and some of the best cinematography for a drama I have seen in recent years.

Ok, back on topic, I agree that this guy is just so sexy and hot. He really has that 'baddie' look that makes him so cute and hot at the same time. His neck is a tad long, but it's okay, I got used to it :lol: . I have a few more pics of him.

moko287xr6dw.jpg

0082577820qi.jpg

moco017ge6kc.jpg

mococ6mp2am.jpg

thanks for posting his pic..!!

he's so hot!!..im like in love with him :)

Rondo (???) is a great drama. The first episode got me hooked. Here's the official thread for this drama in case you want to get more information: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2245 . The cast is as followed: Takenouchi Yutaka (another hottie), Choi Ji Woo, Hayami Mokomichi, Ichikawa Yui... In this drama, Moco plays the son of a mafia boss. He didn't appear that much in the first ep but I think his role is pretty important in this drama. Beside Byakuyakou which sounds like an awesome drama (still haven't watched it yet), Rondo is another big production this season that has an amazing cast, strong cript and some of the best cinematography for a drama I have seen in recent years.

OHHHHH. THATS IT?

LOL. i was going to watch it cause of yataka anyways. i have no idea moco chan is going to be in it!

wow. extra bonus. lol.

i actually had a hard time watching byakuya kou the 20 minutes. or maybe it was cause i was real tired too... either way, as soon as the 20 min point passed, everything got real good (ya. bet everyone can tell i am a person who loves trouble and scandles.. LOL)

i continued byakuya kou cause the name sounds so delicious. and it is. i am totally recommending it. anyways. SOOOOOO off topic.

moco chan... mafia's son?!?!?!? wow. that is so yummy!!!! i can so picture him in the character. yup. this role is PERFECT for my moco~<3

and ichikawa is going to be in it too? wow wow wow. *O*.

i thought this drama is aobut some dance. perhaps not.. LOL. okay. i need to watch it soon... XDDD

Guest --KagedKore787--

i think he's a little bit filipino, like 1/4. oi, i could be wrong.. i think i read that somewhere.

he's japanese and filipino; he said it in a television interview.

Archived