Elegant Lee Young Jin Thread From A.f.r.i.k.a

Guest himawari

Guest himawari

please help me with her pics and information, thanks!
photo12721.jpg

Name: Lee Young Jin

Birthdate: February 24, 1981

Height: 173 cm.

Weight: 50 kg.

Lee Young Jin has graduated from Modelline, a famous modelling school in Korea. A model/actress. We first saw her as Shi-Eun in the movie "Memento Mori (1999)". She made an outstanding performance in the movie A.F.R.I.K.A (2001).

Filmography

Memento Mori (1999)

A.F.R.I.K.A (2001)

Surprise (2002)

Into the Mirror (2003)

Drama

Smile Again (2006)

Guest himawari

and here are some pics from her "Memento Mori (1999)"

photo6824.jpg

photo6811.jpg

photo6827.jpg

photo6830.jpg

mementomori3.jpg

mementomori2.jpg

mem_mori_006.jpg

1.jpg

mementomori.jpg

1 pic from "Into the Mirror (2003)"

photo2317.jpg

some pics from "A.F.R.I.K.A (2001)"

photo12734.jpg

photo12729.jpg

photo12740.jpg

photo12726.jpg

photo12716.jpg

photo12719.jpg

photo12732.jpg

photo12735.jpg

photo12736.jpg

credit: hancinema.net

she looks unique. she has talent. but her attitude stinks. i had to work w/ her personally, and even though its business relations. she dosnt give any respect business wise either.. if she were brad or angelina. i wouldnt even bother.. but she really thinks shes a hot shot ..dont believe me or believe me. i was really dissapointed with her manners. she smoked almost every free minute she had..b/c she could get away with it in america..and she blew the smoke into my face while looking at me. do not want to work with those kinds of ppl again!

Guest himawari

and a lot more pics...

photo6807.jpg

photo6806.jpg

photo6805.jpg

photo6803.jpg

photo6802.jpg

photo6801.jpg

photo6800.jpg

photo6799.jpg

photo6798.jpg

photo6797.jpg

photo6796.jpg

photo6795.jpg

all credits from hancinema.net

this is all i have, please help me find more latest pics and info about her. i really like this girl, she's one of my favorite korean actress. thanks in advance! :D

she looks unique. she has talent. but her attitude stinks. i had to work w/ her personally, and even though its business relations. she dosnt give any respect business wise either.. if she were brad or angelina. i wouldnt even bother.. but she really thinks shes a hot shot ..dont believe me or believe me. i was really dissapointed with her manners. she smoked almost every free minute she had..b/c she could get away with it in america..and she blew the smoke into my face while looking at me. do not want to work with those kinds of ppl again!

really? she did that? oh my, i feel so sorry. . . she's been in america? and a smoke velcher? oh my, but she acts so good. why did she did that to you? i'm sorry :(

but still i love this girl. . . no matter what she is, i still like her acting. i still want to know more and see her more. . . she also reminds me of Koyuki, a japanese actress from the movie "the last samurai". if its true she a smoke velcher, she is really like Koyuki, but i'm sorry, I love Lee Young Jin. what can i say? i'm a fan.

please help me with her info's and pics. thank you so much!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived