* Title: 生徒諸君!

* Title (romaji): Seito Shokun!

* Also known as:

* Format: Renzoku

* Genre: School drama

* Episodes:

* Viewership ratings:

* Broadcast network: TV Asahi

* Broadcast period: 2007-Apr-20 to 2007-Jun-??

* Air time: Friday 21:00

* Theme song:

Synopsis

Based on the manga sequel Seito Shokun! Kyoshi Hen by Yoko Shoji, Rina plays a female teacher who will take on current education problems such as bullying, suicide, and declining student performance.

Cast

* Uchiyama Rina as Hokujo Shoko

* Horikita Maki

* Shiina Kippei

* Hongo Kanata

*rolls over and dies* Kanata and Maki? D:<

I have no idea why but I read the title and description really quickly and I thought I saw Teppei in the mix and I was all daskfja;lskdfj. haha _ _;; *crazy girl*

I love school dramas. Therefore I'm very, very excited! keke

Guest novemberbaby

Haven't seen Uchiyama Rina's dramas in a while. Hopefully this one will be good. And yes, school dramas are entertaining and touching ^__^

• 1 month later...
Guest lilgzl

i love the way yoko shoji writes her manga...can't wait to see this brought up to the drama..yayyy!

boatswain ~ where is DGT? kekeke..sorry I'm new to this things

Guest crazyMuka

i love the way yoko shoji writes her manga...can't wait to see this brought up to the drama..yayyy!

boatswain ~ where is DGT? kekeke..sorry I'm new to this things

I hope boatswain won't mind me answering this question in her/his place. DGT stands for Da Gurlz Translations and is basically a scanlation group that scans and translates manga. Their website address is http://dgt.glowie.com .

Personally I wasn't as excited for this drama as I was for the other ones (this season is loaded with dramas that I'm interested in, I found myself wanting to follow them all, greedy eh, hehe), but Seito Shokun has a very nice-looking cast. I mean, Rina, Maki, Hongo AND Shirotan?? I'm sold, I'll def. check out the 1st ep to see how the plot is like. To be honest, I don't want to watch another generic school drama in the same vein as Dragon Sakura, Gokusen or GTO for a while because it's getting boring. This new one seems to deal with probs about suicide, bullying so I hope it will stay away from the typical cliche' that ground school drama in general, I really really hope because the cast looks good and I don't want to drop the drama because of a bad story, so to me, a good looking cast won't be enough to save a series if it's bad. Hopefully, it will be great.

Guest alcyone

gosh! I just realized that i have Seito Shokun's manga, the school days before Nakky becomes a school teacher (the manga is published here years ago when i was still in junor highschool under a different title)....if only they make the prequel manga as drama too. it's just a lot of fun.

I hope that this isn't going to be a reminiscence of Gokusen...

Kinda curious who's going be be Chini (hajime); her boyfriend ^___^ and i think on this drama, another nakky's best friend Okita had passed away (which isn't so good...Okita was an interesting character)

Guest Maia-chan

There's another school drama going on this spring, Watashitachi no Kyoukasho with Miho Kanno & Atsushi Ito. Frankly, that one is really good and realistic and has got better credible actors than this one...

Guest lilgzl

I hope boatswain won't mind me answering this question in her/his place. DGT stands for Da Gurlz Translations and is basically a scanlation group that scans and translates manga. Their website address is http://dgt.glowie.com .

Personally I wasn't as excited for this drama as I was for the other ones (this season is loaded with dramas that I'm interested in, I found myself wanting to follow them all, greedy eh, hehe), but Seito Shokun has a very nice-looking cast. I mean, Rina, Maki, Hongo AND Shirotan?? I'm sold, I'll def. check out the 1st ep to see how the plot is like. To be honest, I don't want to watch another generic school drama in the same vein as Dragon Sakura, Gokusen or GTO for a while because it's getting boring. This new one seems to deal with probs about suicide, bullying so I hope it will stay away from the typical cliche' that ground school drama in general, I really really hope because the cast looks good and I don't want to drop the drama because of a bad story, so to me, a good looking cast won't be enough to save a series if it's bad. Hopefully, it will be great.

wow! thank you so much for the info, I'll go check it out now..

yes, you're right, as much as I'm excited over this drama cuz I like the writer, i do hope it won't be like those ones

I just finished watching Nobuta and basically skipped all through till the last epi

I like Gokusen but didn't get a chance to watch the last epi cuz I could tell what it's gonna be like, but yeah..it's kinda getting too similar to me..maybe I'm just getting old... :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sungified

I just watch the first episode of this drama a few days again. It was really interesting. I love the cast, Kanata! xD I can't wait for the next episode.

Does anyone know a cb or sites with directlinks of the episodes hardsubbed? It will be sooo great if someone could tell me. THANKS and please!!!

Guest moonie_heejunnie

omg i can't believe this drama is out already -.-;;

but i can't find it to download anywhere T_T no one's picking it up for subbing?

Guest sungified

^I'm trying to find a sites with this drama hardsubbed and up for downloads.

Though I can't find it but you can always watch it stream on crunchyroll. There's only two episodes now, but I'm sure she update once a week.

So far, the drama seems good, there's this dark side to it that most other school dramas don't have. Like how most school drama deals with bad parents, money problems, and bullying, this one deals wit betrayal, suicides, etc. I really like, though you can kinda tell who's 3TD at first but it's all good, I was only able to figure out 2 of of them. xD By the way, what does 3TD stands for? 3 Trouble Dealers?

Finally, I really wish someone could upload this. T_T

• 2 weeks later...

Archived