Guest loving_D

Beautiful Rising Talent
20061122134605159b61350ws0.jpg

Name: Hwang Ji Hyun

Birthdate: 3/1/83

Dramas:

Come Back Soon-Ae! (2006)

[upcoming] Witch Yoo Hee (2007)

i didn't find her thread in the official directory, so im assuming she doesn't have one. Will post other info soon!

i just read in another thread that she's dating Hyun Bin, I was shock, I thought all along that Hyun Bin is single. oh well.. best wishes to them!

Hwang Ji Hyun is Jun Ji Hyun's real name. I thought you were cleverly trying to tell us something.

This 황지현, she's allright. She must be a cool chick to win HB.

Guest hazeleyes0115

i like Bin for Suna but if he choses this girl,i couldn't do anything about it

so i want to wish them good luck about their relationship. i really don't know her

but i hope she takes care of our Bin.

Guest som4tang

Hwang Ji Hyun is Jun Ji Hyun's real name. I thought you were cleverly trying to tell us something.

This 황지현, she's allright. She must be a cool chick to win HB.

actually jun ji hyun's real name is WANG ji hyun, not hwang.

i really like hwang ji hyun. i remember when she was on love letter season three and they kept making fun of her saying she had a boyfriend and what not. i guess they were all right. LOL

i'm happy for her and hyunbin. they look cute together.

Guest bunny_berry
<_< I dont know what to say, about her...Its actually dont really like her for binnie!... But well what can I do, if binnie likes her...So I just have to support binnie and wait until they break-up... :crazy:

actually jun ji hyun's real name is WANG ji hyun, not hwang.

i really like hwang ji hyun. i remember when she was on love letter season three and they kept making fun of her saying she had a boyfriend and what not. i guess they were all right. LOL

i'm happy for her and hyunbin. they look cute together.

I guess you're not Korean because Hwang and Wang are the same in Hangul. However you want to romanize it, (Hwang or Wang), it is the same name.

Guest cal_fobie

from the jung da bin funeral pics, i notice she was there crying. is she and dabin close? i never heard of her until seeing those pics..

Guest namoo_ya

i cant get over how kim jong min kept calling her a GGONGCHI~ hahaa

by the way, HWANG in Korean is 황 and WANG is 왕... kind of totally different

i cant get over how kim jong min kept calling her a GGONGCHI~ hahaa

by the way, HWANG in Korean is 황 and WANG is 왕... kind of totally different

You're right. Please excuse me Som4tang, it was my mistake. Wang is a rare Korean name and being Korean American, I didn't believe it existed. I know a few Whangs so I assumed it was the same.

My bad.

She's actually pretty cool. Saw her on Loveletter a few times and she's got a sense of humor about her. She's with Hyun Bin? Woah. They'd be cute together if that's true. She reminds me a lot of Eric's girlfriend PSY. Ggongchi, lol! Kim Jong Min is funny.

• 1 month later...
Guest discern

SHE'S WITH HYUN BIN. LUCKY GIRL.

I realised she looks quite different in the pictures of when she is in the air stewardess uniform and stuff.

Anyway is she the supermodel in her new drama the Amusement witch yoo hee?

I'm just guessing she's the Soo Ha's childhood friend aka supermodel.

• 2 months later...

I've just read on the internet, that Hyun bin posted on the net that they were "knowing each other", not really lovers yet, but it also say that they broke up like 2 months ago on april 2007 can someone confirm it???

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived