* Format: Renzoku

* Episodes: 12

* Viewership ratings:

* Broadcast network: TBS

* Broadcast period: 2007-Apr-13 to 2007-Jun-29

* Air time: Friday 22:00

* Theme song: Yorokobi no Uta by KAT-TUN

Synopsis

Tanaka Koki plays his first lead role in a drama series in this romantic comedy. He stars as Ichiro Tanaka, a newly matriculated student at Sangyo Ryutsu Daigaku, abbreviated as "Sanryudai" (third-rate university). His dream is to meet his own "personal heroine," and he thinks that Terumi Meguro (Kuriyama Chiaki) may be the one. But in his pursuit of love, a series of events leads him into the world of "tetsu," otherwise known as railroads. With no knowledge of the subject, he ends up involved in a railroad club with data maniac Kei Hanagata (Tsukamoto Takashi) and the eighth-year student Seishi Momoyama (Akiyama Ryuji). -- Tokyograph (http://www.tokyograph.com/features/Spring-07-Drama)

Cast

* Tanaka Koki as Tanaka Ichiro

* Kuriyama Chiaki as Meguro Terumi

* Tsukamoto Takashi as Hanagata Kei

* Akiyama Ryuji (秋山竜次) as Momoyama Seishi

* Yoshiyuki Kazuko as Tanaka Haru

* Endo Kenichi as Tanaka Katsuji

* Kato Rosa as Shibuya Kotone

* Hiraiwa Kami (平岩紙) as Kojima Eriko

* Hashimoto Jun (橋本じゅん) as Master

* Kimura Ryou as Tanaka Jiro

* Toyooka Masumi (豊岡真澄) as Izumi

* Okouchi Nanako as Kato Miharu

* Kaito Ken as Makita Joji

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

WHOA!! Koki is going to be the main character. I can't believe he is costaring with Chiaki Kuriyama and Takashi Tsukamoto. I would love to see this drama. Do you have more info about this drama?

It's a new upcoming drama & the website not yet updated, I will write more info & pics soon :)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest haneul love

OMFT, Kuriyama Chiaki finally in a drama! She hasn't been appearing in the media for a longgggggg while!!

And koki heheehehehhe i love his acting, it's adorable!

And to add to it, my lovely Takashi is in it<3333333333333 yay!

Guest pink_pingu

I downloaded episode 2 and 3 but I can't find 1 anywhhhhhhhhhhherreee. sucks. are subs out yet? props for koki in his leading role.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest asianrice

I've noticed that guys prefer this drama over girls. I'm still hanging in there for Koki and Chiaki, but it's the type that I only watch when there's nothing else for me to do, so I'm not that caught up. tee hee.

Can't wait to see Kame's appearance. I hope he gets a crazy comical train freak role. xD

Archived