Vivienne Westwood

MySugarCat

Guest aishiteruhoney

*fears rhodium plating peeling off*

I bought a sterling silver VW ring last week.. o__o

I can't wait 'til it arrives :3

Hopefully I won't have to pay a customs fee???

... DO THEY CHARGE CUSTOMS FEE SHIPPING FROM THE UK??

uh-oh... >.<;;;

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest precious4e

*fears rhodium plating peeling off*

I bought a sterling silver VW ring last week.. o__o

I can't wait 'til it arrives :3

Hopefully I won't have to pay a customs fee???

... DO THEY CHARGE CUSTOMS FEE SHIPPING FROM THE UK??

uh-oh... >.<;;;

haha yea the sterling silver is much better. I haven't had any problems with my rings. Which ring did you get?

you live in the US? I haven't got charged anything yet. There's also no VAT tax out of the EU if you order from Hervia. I only paid for shipping.

http://www.hervia.com/images/sorbnl2.jpg

i wanted that.. shin maks it look so cool! except this isn't a lighter.. lol

and if not that, i want the locket!

I have the locket. It's not as cool as I thought it'd be.....but I like the inscription inside.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aishiteruhoney

Oh, I've had my New Solid Orb ring for awhile now..

anyway here's a photo (bought it from Hervia btw~)

30homed.jpg

:]

No customs fee~

:3

I love it, but it's a lot smaller than what I had expected..

• 3 months later...
Guest summa_snow

my vw collection .. so far. i live in canada and they don't really sell VW stuff here .. i got these either online or from hk .. but i'll be going to south korea next month and will be living there for one year .. so hopefully i can finally get her bags .. lol .. FINALLY

dsc02571kw5.jpg

dsc02571kw5.6ba069fdf0.jpg

Guest xSuicidal Lovex

^Gah! I want your collection! >o< i extremely love the

glasses they are adorable~ and the black orb necklace~

i only have a small orb necklace cost like $100 ;o; Man...

once i get money im deff. going to spend it on VW

Guest Rodarte

Cute collection summa_snow :)

I'm like you too, I live in Canada so I can only buy it in the VW boutiques in HK and on Hervia.com when I'm in BC.

I had the same wallet as you in a diff colour but I sold it because I had a bag in the same pattern and I didn't want to be too matchy matchy.

Here's my bag collection~

o152640393.jpg

I also have a pink tartan graffiti wallet, silver armor ring, large orb necklace, pearl bracelet (sold), diamante orb earrings (lost).

And I own only one item of clothing, a white high waisted pencil skirt ^^

Guest o1honey

summa_snow I LOVE YOUR GLASSES! did you get them in HK?.. i saw something like that in HK mags, but i couldn't find any where in Canada =(

and.. you can like find fake Vivienne Westwood necklaces + orbit earings in pmall LOL

i want.. except it's not a 3D orbit.. it's like a flat 2D orbit xD

Guest summa_snow

^ summa_snow, i have the same eyeglasses case ^_^ just wondering, how do you clean it?

haha i just use hand soap and water to clean my glasses

Cute collection summa_snow :)

I'm like you too, I live in Canada so I can only buy it in the VW boutiques in HK and on Hervia.com when I'm in BC.

I had the same wallet as you in a diff colour but I sold it because I had a bag in the same pattern and I didn't want to be too matchy matchy.

i really like the plaid bags ! i've wanted a plaid wallet instead of the one i have .. but apparently they didn't have the plaid ones .. ><

summa_snow I LOVE YOUR GLASSES! did you get them in HK?.. i saw something like that in HK mags, but i couldn't find any where in Canada =(

i got my glasses in toronto actually .. they sell them everywhere .. especially in chinese glasses stores. i think they're around $400-$500. i got mine 2 years ago though .. and since then, there has been many new styles. i especially like the black thick-rimmed ones .. =]

Guest o1honey

i got my glasses in toronto actually .. they sell them everywhere .. especially in chinese glasses stores. i think they're around $400-$500. i got mine 2 years ago though .. and since then, there has been many new styles. i especially like the black thick-rimmed ones .. =]

$400 - 500 is so much O_o.. the most i've ever paid for glasses was like around $200?.. it's cuz my parent's are afraid i'll like break it somehow =P

Guest MiSsNaNa

06252008152.jpg

My VW jewelery collection =D

the rhodium plating on my tiny glass orbs are peeling off -.-;

i love lover her sterling silver stuff though

the orb locket is beautiful in life

i live in canada with no vw stores T.T so i get my stuff online

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: The rhodium plating peels off? Nooooo I just bought two pairs of earrings and a necklace with rhodium plating....

How long does it last before it starts peeling?

Archived