Vivienne Westwood

MySugarCat

mmm...if you're in japan, they sell handtowels at department stores (sogo, fukuya, tenmaya, mitsukoshi, etc).

my friend bought me one cuz it had a bunch of skeletons on it...(in joke).

err...the glasses store?

i got vw glasses at 21 megane. they were pretty expensive, but i picked them because i liked the design and my friend said that they looked good on me...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest jessyjess

I really really really really want this ring, but it costs so much T___T

I saw someone was going to do a survey for it, a fake version of course, but couldn't find enough people :-/

I suggest to get the ring now before the prices get any higher. I bought mine last year and now, it went up 10 pounds this year! :vicx:

Guest jessyjess

^IT WENT UP 10 FREKAING POUNDS?! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SOLD IT GODDAMN IT!

Errrrrr nm, it's 170 pounds now and I paid like around $140 pounds? Well either that or 150 last year.

Guest kingmari

i loveeee vw~ almost everything, except for some reason i just don't really like the bags.. i love vw accessories though so my friends are always getting me jewelry or the handkerchiefs for my birthday XD;

did anyone buy the cosplay lighter from ebay/ its from china or hong kong and about 27 dollars? I was wondering what you thought of it.

There's a Viv Westwood store down central London, i can go there to buy xD

Or you could find some on ebay.......authentic or not ...no idea =p

Sometimes her styles a bit too much for me, but then other times i relaly do like her stuff xD MUCH more than Gucci n LV =X

Guest jessyjess

170 pounds for the silver one I posted above?!

That's liek US$340 !! :wacko:

*faint* T___T

Yea so buy it now before the prices get any higher!

Guest shoptoday

I adore Vivienne Westwood. <3

When I visit Korea (hopefully next year-ish), I plan on buying her stuff there, even if it makes me broke. HAHAHA.

I really want her Knuckle Duster ring.....I'm thinking about ordering it.

My only problem with that though, is sizing issues. I tend to fall in between the sizes so I don't know which one I should choose. o:

Guest miranduh

yeah since my only way is to buy it online -dies- i don't know my finger size..ughh :( damn fat fingers.

anyway is it more $$$ because it's becoming more popular?? nyooo; why does everything i love always become stupidly mainstream ):

i want her book,,, so expensive but it;s signed by her!!

Archived