Vivienne Westwood

MySugarCat

Guest honeysaliva

WOW a VW thread <3 sadly i live in Canada.. and Canada sucks. LOL no VW store. i know this may be a silly question. .but have anyone of you watched the anime NANA.. this character wore a VW necklace that was an orb but it was a lighter! any idea if this actually exists?

There is a store that has VW. a few. one downtown toronto, but it's just her clothing. the prices are hiked up though.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest precious4e

^

^ you can try Diabro. I haven't ordered from here yet but I read some good reviews.

http://diabro.net/index.php/cPath/192_859

The solid orb ring is NICE! I always get compliments when I wear it :lol:

and I got the VW charm bracelet when I was in Japan!! I freakin love it.

I would post up pics of my collection but I can't load my pics lol. Maybe in a few days i can get my USB.

really important questions guys!

besides hervia, where do they sell authentic VW jewelry?

Because I wanted either one of these

http://www.hervia.com/Vivienne-Westwood-Je...oduct_info.html

or

http://www.hervia.com/Vivienne-Westwood-Je...oduct_info.html

and they are both out of stock for the Sm

but my bf found another site but instead of being 200$ they sell it for 500$!?

so where else do they sell authentic rings for these for the same price???

They sell VW jewellery at Net-a-Porter but their selection s tinyy.

Guest milkygoodness

OMG ME TOO (to person in like first page) i want the armor ring and the knuckle duster ring so fricken COOOOOOL xD but thats like a grand together.. there's NANA cosplay ones of the armor ring.. but they look well fake fake.. and don't look as flattering or whatever.. there's fake knuckle dusters too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest azncrow7

Sorry to bump the topic up again, but I have a few questions.

Does anyone own rhodium-plated wear from her? I have something that I absolutely LOVE to wear like everyday and now I think the plate is fading away. I can see the metal underneath, and it's noticeable to me. :/

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

i loveee vivienne westwood's stuff!

especially her bracelets! they're soo cute!

well i know for a fact that you can buy her stuff at barneys in ny

net-a-porter.com, stylehive.com and shoplastyle.com are some places that you can buy her stuff.

Guest ellyphant

I want a vivienne westwood necklace, ever since i saw marissa on farpop with it, i found out what it was. and now i really want one. i'm too poor though.

Guest pinkplasticgun

I used to buy VW jewellery (have 2 rings,1 necklace now, had a pair of earrings and another ring that got stolen when my house was robbed)

But now the jewellery is only made from rhodium/ plated rhodium which isn't as great quality anymore.

I still love her shoes/clothes though.

Anyone with the cash to spare, you can buy 2nd hand VW items from here : http://oldbailey.ocnk.net/

They do ship internationally. & they also stock the occasional "vintage"/ rare VW items.

Guest azncrow7

I used to buy VW jewellery (have 2 rings,1 necklace now, had a pair of earrings and another ring that got stolen when my house was robbed)

But now the jewellery is only made from rhodium/ plated rhodium which isn't as great quality anymore.

Yeah, unfortunately. I think the price is a bit much to pay for something that doesn't last. Do you actually HAVE any that are rhodium-plated? So just stopped buying the jewelry once they were? >_<

Guest pinkplasticgun

I've stopped buying them unless they are silver/ sterling silver (for some items).

I've read reviews that it's just not worth the price vs quality.

Here's some rings that are sterling silver

- All the King ring (I had this stolen from me :( )

- Armour ring

- Heart Ring

- Oval ring

For the price you pay, I rather pay a bit more to buy more jewelery that will last. Plus the recent designs are too colorful for me. Except the Orb watch from S/S 09.

And also to check for fakes, the font/logo type used on the pouches/boxes are different and look completely wrong. Anything that's super cheap is also most likely to be fake.

Another online store that stocks VW is http://www.bohemeclothing.com/ , you'll have to call in. (They have pretty good sales not on jewellery though)

Guest Sanochi

Yeah, unfortunately. I think the price is a bit much to pay for something that doesn't last. Do you actually HAVE any that are rhodium-plated? So just stopped buying the jewelry once they were? >_<

That's the exact reason why I'm hesitant in buying her jewelry and the quality isn't so good either, most of her jewelry breaks easily, I know this coz my friends has most of the VW jewelry and most of them are either broken or fading, sad really... too bad VW jewelry weren't silver or gold then it would be worth the price.

still I love the VW orb logo :lol:

Guest azncrow7

Oh, I checked pinkplasticgun's link and I saw that they have a knuckle buster(?) which I assume is used.

Apparently it's made of silver, but I still see a copper-ish wear on them. I wanted to get an armour ring, but after seeing my friend's she had wear on it too. It just doesn't seem to last? I have to admit though, she wears it pretty often and doesn't take a lot of time to care for it. Still, wearing off into a copper color? Doesn't sound too good to me. :/

Guest oceanlevel

i have a necklace tht says her name and my friends has a shirt, i thought her stuff was china fake stuff at first.. xD

but its nice :)

• 1 month later...
Guest chickery

^Pam walked in her show too! It was terrible/hilarious/awesome:

00090m.jpg00280m.jpg00480m.jpg

MaryMagdalin, I don't know if you are still looking for those same rings by now (maybe you've already gotten them), but Triads and Boheme Clothing are both very reliable VW sellers. Downside of buying from Boheme is you have to pay VAT (but it's already included in the price listed). Hervia, once you log in as an American buyer, VAT tax is automatically removed. Also, Viv's official website now ships internationally, and the VAT is removed for American buyers as well! viviennewestwood.co.uk has the link.

Diabro.net is a good site from Japan, but because VW stuff retails much, MUCH higher there, the prices are :crazy:... most online shops from Japan, even with used items, are much more expensive than trying to find a shop in the UK or US.

That Square ring is definitely one of her pieces, as I remember seeing it on Hervia a while ago... Unfortunately, I can't tell you the season >.<

Sanochi, I don't know; I haven't had a problem with my VW stuff breaking/fading (so far at least). But I do wish she used real pearls :sweatingbullets:

Archived