Vivienne Westwood

MySugarCat

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azncrow7

i have to admit i got into VW stuff cause of Nana...but i def can't afford it...

i found out however that a lot of people buy their jewelry from UK websites

i bought a fake 3 pearl orb necklace from ebay (shown in yeokyeong xx's pictured booklet) that is so obviously fake but i really liked the style

but i found fakes on the UK ebay that was REALLY similar to the originals..like size and everything..the only difference was the clasps...but of course they are a bit more expensive than other fakes

i also like her line of clothing..i saw some of her dresses and jackets and she really knows a woman's silhouette

How are the pearls supposed to really look like? On the Hervia site it looks like a light-yellow while on the actual VW site it has a much richer gold-white luster. I have a fake to take place until I can get my hands on a real one and mine looks a LOT like the one on the VW site (except for the clasp and if you REALLY stare at it the brooch) but looking at Hervia it kind of throws me off. X:

Guest hysteric0312

i ordered a small glass orb pendant from hervia.com and the rhodium plating came off the for most part of the necklace & a bit off the orb.

the tiny orb lasted longer for some reason... considering i wore it longer under the same conditions/care and the plating are still intacted.

=_= oh sighs.

Guest precious4e

^ happened to my enamel orbit pendant too. Stupid costume jewelry. So pretty but so darn cheap lol.

^

^ I don't own any of her pearl jewlery so I can't say for sure but the difference in color can be due to lighting. I notice that the jewelry shown on the VW site is a lot shinier lol. Hervia is known to sell real stuff so I wouldn't worry about their integrity ^^

side note: I really want the mermaid pendant *sigh*

Guest precious4e

^ I find it genius haha. She's known to have penises and boobs on her clothing. She even had some jewelry with a pic of a girl giving fellatio lol. But if I wore that my mom would probably flip out haha.

Guest mikkikitty

i love VW's orb necklace~ it's my favourite necklace in my jewelery box!

i also want her wallets and purses... but i have to wait until i'm in asia or order online because they don't have it here :angry:

Guest zzombie

I want most of the clothing she makes. Because I'm weird. I hate the shoes she designs. And I absolutely adore her trademark crowned globe.

Guest aishiteruhoney

O___O

the rhodium plating comes off?!

how fast?

I'm thinking about buying a tiny orb necklace

or daysie bracelet~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *Rina*

i really like vw, they have so nice jewelry. haven't purchased any of it yet though..i will the next time i'll go to asia i guess.

Guest precious4e

Received my VW solid orb earrings in the mail today!! woohoooo~~~

*drool* ...they're even better in person

awesome!! I like those earrings a lot even though they tend to weigh down my ear lol

You should get the nano orb earrings! They're so cute and are perfect for every day wear.

Archived