Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NovaMania

[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

^ even if it got liscenced, one group is still scanlating it because it will take too long for the us release to reach where the scanlations got to. ^^; if you search a little you'll find it.

the series is far from being finished though so no one knows the ending yet. ^^ from the way they are speaking in the past and all that, i'm thinking that it's not gonna be too happy though. :X oh well we'll see hehe.

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

ahhh i really, really can't wait to watch this movie!! xD <3 nana

i'm (im)patiently waiting for NANA chappies to be updated. i'm up to volume 13...only got chappies 47 and 48 of that volume...man i'm so jealous of izam!

izam, have you played the game? i saw the movie making photobook here in malaysia too but it was almost the same price as dir en grey's UV special so i got diru instead. o.o man i'm seirously jealous of your collection! did you get them all online?

i kinda like reira x shin. curious to know what happened later. :)

by the way, i kind of wrote a short script based on NANA for my film & television class and it actually got good reviews from my lecturer. :D

I really love this manga! :D

I read it up to vol. 12 and omg! I'm so hooked up on it!

I want to read vol. 13 but i don't have the time to go to manhwa bahng T^T

so yea...I really looking foward to the movie

i'm (im)patiently waiting for NANA chappies to be updated. i'm up to volume 13...only got chappies 47 and 48 of that volume...man i'm so jealous of izam!

izam, have you played the game? i saw the movie making photobook here in malaysia too but it was almost the same price as dir en grey's UV special so i got diru instead. o.o man i'm seirously jealous of your collection! did you get them all online?

i kinda like reira x shin. curious to know what happened later. :)

by the way, i kind of wrote a short script based on NANA for my film & television class and it actually got good reviews from my lecturer. :D

Kind of. Reira, I think she just uses Shin for comfort because she's lonely and can't get with Takumi (at the moment). *spoiler* I don't think Shin ends up together with Reira. I think Takumi ends up with her. I also suspect that Nana either dies of sickness, or gets murdered by that girl (what's her name?) that dresses in lolita all the time and was her fan from the beginning.

I could be wrong though. But that is what I predict after reading volume 13.

Guest il.fait.nuit

I think that

SPOILER

Ren will probably kill Nana, because they've been talking about how both Ren and Nana are so possessive, and from what Nana asked Ren when she put on his lock ("If I die, would you die with me?") in front of the Sid and Nancy poster. So....I think she will have a Nancy-like ending.

I just don't see Shin and Reira working. Shin is like...at least 10 years younger than her. That is statutory rape.

I think that

SPOILER

Ren will probably kill Nana, because they've been talking about how both Ren and Nana are so possessive, and from what Nana asked Ren when she put on his lock ("If I die, would you die with me?") in front of the Sid and Nancy poster. So....I think she will have a Nancy-like ending.

I just don't see Shin and Reira working. Shin is like...at least 10 years younger than her. That is statutory rape.

But *spoiler* Ren was late coming over to Hachi's place in volume 13 (when the story jumps to after Hachi's daughter is born, she looks about 4 or 5.). If he did wouldn't he be in JAIL?

Guest `STARSTRUCK

i know this is going to sound really stupid... but is this the same artist who made "paradise kiss?"

yep it is ^^

i wanted nobu and hachi to be together so badly but nothing ever works out O_<

Guest il.fait.nuit

But *spoiler* Ren was late coming over to Hachi's place in volume 13 (when the story jumps to after Hachi's daughter is born, she looks about 4 or 5.). If he did wouldn't he be in JAIL?

SPOILER

Well, Sid never went to jail, he was just forced into rehab. I don't know, that's just what I think...but yeah, I guess if it were Sid/Nancy, Ren would kill himself too....

Guest azuGurl

^ aw crap =(

Yeah there are too many spoilers floating around I feel like my eyes are doing some sort of twitchy dance to avoid reading them.

I'm still on volume 10, patiently waiting for it to get scanlated *twiddles thumbs*

now it's my turn to discuss (I'm sorry.)

*SPOILER*

About the Reira and Shin pairing- we all pick up that Reira is using Shin for the time being until she gets Takumi, as someone mentioned earlier. But you can't help but think that Shin is using Reira too to comfort himself too, right? Afterall, he is a pretty lonely kid =( I like the relationship they're in cause it says a lot about their character without having to state it explicitly. Yazawa definitely knows how to add depth to characters ^^

I THINK I'M GOING TO SCREAM!

http://www.strawberryvanilla.net/nana.html only has from volume 1-3 then skips, 4-8!! Can someone give me the lin kor send me volumes 4-8? Gosh, and I'm at really good part too.

-- Thao

how many volumes are out in america.. like translated to english?

no volumes are out yet, the official english translation has just begun and is currently being serialized in the shojo beat magazine. :)

Someone spoiled the ending for me already (which I'm still mad about) but it's alright because by then, I'll forget.

how can someone spoil the ending for you if the series hasn't ended yet? ?_?;;;

SPOILER well i personally don't think any of the two nana is gonna DIE. because the manga is after all narrated by both of them, each taking their turn. they can't narrate if they died huh? ^^; well i don't know that's how i see it... i still think there's something bad that's gonna happen though.

and hum about reira and shin... they probably won't stay together, but i doubt takumi would end up with reira. it just seems kind of out of character to me, because takumi did say he considered reira as his little sister. well, sure, a change of plot could happen, but i still think it's impossible. o__o ah so many possibilities. i love how yazawa ai works her characters.

Guest azuGurl

^hey why didn't I think of that before! the blue font is awesome. no more eye-twitching dances! :D