Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i really liked one of `nana's` songs ::

`CHERiSH` by Ootsuka Ai

it makes me want to sing along with it .. LA LAL ALA .. okay i`ll stop now

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't vol. 1 already out in English? I saw one online at amazon or something.

I'm up to current but I don't haven't boughten all the volumes.. I'm missing 3,5,8 and the other.. book. I don't know what it is but I saw it on Yesasia. I just ordered NANA707 a couple days ago (:. I heard it's going out of press last Friday or something?

Parakiss.. Hmmmmmm. THE ENDING SUCKED.

Man.. Izam I wish I lived next to you or something >W<. I want to get the poster, movie making photobook, and photobook.. but I don't know when yet.

If you do can you give me guitar lessons? :lol:

I have Nana volume 1-13 + volume 7.8

If I lived near Izam-san I would be very very tempted to sneak into her house and steal her amazing stuff hohohoho.

This is xiao^_^ btw...although i doubt anyone remembers me as I have been dead for a while.

Hi! Awww why a different name? I don't think I'll remember out of this thread (your new SN that is). :o

Guest yuki-chan

lolz? remember me?? hahaha~ i was still clueless yesterday ... ^_____^ ;; i went and read the manga ... im up to ... chapter 34 atm and ... i love it!!!!! its so good! ... now i want to watch the movie badly !! ><;; ... wah ... i saw the interview thing aired in Hong Kong ... ><;;!! i want to watch it really badly now!

Guest tomodachi-

hahah~ i have the illustration book !~!

and i love it to death!!! .. cos its basically the only nana thing i can obtain =_='

Nana poster.

IMG_0047.jpg

that's a reeeeeeally nice poster. wished i had it. ^^ my walls are bare and the one thing i'd want to put on it is a nana poster. :D

i'd love to get the illustration book as well, but i'm so broke. ><;

Guest paranoidtrash

If you do can you give me guitar lessons? :lol:

I'll do anything for you :wub: :wub:

Izam, the NANA poster is AWESOME.

They have it at yesasia!

YA!! NANA rules!! finished 5th volume..anyone know where to download the movie??

I think it's still in the theaters. o_o So yeah.. not out yet.

Guest BongEE

hai hai!! i'm a nana fan too!!!!!! <3 nana is sooo cool!!!!! i'm not really a big fan of the other cute nana, but i love em' both! i lvoe teh manga lots!! n the movie was pretty good too =Dv

i was playing the PS2 game.. and i was wondering if anybody could help me.. whats the objective of the game? =( i played for 15 min reading teh convos.. and i got bored of it =_=

hai hai!! i'm a nana fan too!!!!!! <3 nana is sooo cool!!!!! i'm not really a big fan of the other cute nana, but i love em' both! i lvoe teh manga lots!! n the movie was pretty good too =Dv

i was playing the PS2 game.. and i was wondering if anybody could help me.. whats the objective of the game? =( i played for 15 min reading teh convos.. and i got bored of it =_=

You are to be Nana and Hachi's friend. You work to get money to decorate your home, buy new clothes and score points with Nana and Hachi with decorations and cool clothes (that they approve of). You can get a bf as well. You can visit other characters as well.

Guest damn.u

^ o wowzers! I want to date Nobu! :D dang, I want to go buy me the game than! Off to shopping this weekend! :lol:

I'm glad theres a Nana thread. Makes me happy. :lol:

^It's for a Japanese PS2 though I think? Is it? Hahaha.

Yes. It will not work on a U.S. version of PS2. Unless you have a mod chip :o

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I'm itching to know the ending because I couldn't find scanlations past chapter 33 (before it got liscensed).

But then again, I despise spoilers.

Archived