Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeezchris.

Densha Otoko

you guys have to watch this!!
circle.jpg
it's a live action based on a true story.. about a "otaku" guy who saves a beautiful girl on the train from a drunk old man. she asks him for his address because she wants to thank him.. then they start talking.. etc! I love this live action >< it made me realize how much of an otaku (nerd/geek, usually for anime) i am o_o LOTS of comedy!! you can get the first 5 episodes, hard subbed, at animesuki.com (link here) then.. episode 5-11 (rest of them) you can get at d-addicts.com (link here) search in the torrents section. they're RAWs, but there are subtitles for them posted in the forums (link here) (put them in the same folder, and make sure they have the same exact name as the video) use media player classic!! (google it) more info here
Published by: Viz
*This series has also a live drama action and film
Densha_Otoko_novel.jpg

HAHA. I watch up to 4 episodes. B) Well anyways, the main dude stammerimg too much kinda annoys me.. o__o and I like the part when the people were like helping him in the internet.. xD AND AND I like the 'cool' guy. ~_~ I envy him for his talents of making the pictures.. o_o

My friend said it was good. But the otaku dude is not too otakuish because he's too good looking. xD

he`s good looking !? really!? i thought he would really be like a dorky, not attractive, short guy like in the drama. O.O!!

Post #161.

Ooh! I've been meaning to watch this, but I've never found the time to.

It's a cute storyline, and I'm surprised at how it is based on a true story.

It events just sound so surreal. :ph34r:

i just finished it. i nearly cried every episode but the last ep really got to me. it was so good. but there was this message about a final episode at the end of the ep. is that a special or something?

edit: nm, i think i found it. but what's the NG special?

edit again: nm, i figured out what the NG special was too.

the tv special aired in Japan last week.

basically, just a recap special but added with new material concentrating on the side characters. Mainly on Matsunaga (Mr. ankle-fetish) and the guy who got his computer blown up. i'm surprised that thru some of the recap, they manage to add in new jokes to it.

i was laughing hysterically when Matsunaga and the other otaku buddy was ad-libbing to Yamada (the train man) and Hermes' love confession. it was then followed by a man-to-man french kiss.

another thing is, u know that ringtone coming out of the first few minutes of the TV special? it's the scene when that Lancer EVO fella is trying to copy Yamada's love confession to Jinkama (the darth vader lady). it sounds so familiar but i do not know what it's called.