codilove_3486.jpg

codilove_3494.jpg

codilove_3545.jpg

codilove_3568.jpg

codilove_3032.jpg

codilove_2905.jpg

codilove_3576.jpg

codilove_3573.jpg

I am SO in love with those jeans + huge shirts... :)

does anyone know where i can get some capris similar to those in CA.???

Guest twinkle_l0ve

i hate that australia's seasons are opposite to those in the northern hemisphere ==;;

these winter fashion pics are so pretty!

but i have to wear summer clothes ><

Guest espressiana

Thanks every one for posting so many great pictures! They are so inspirational....and are a great, fun way to pass time at work!

Guest kandiiezLOVESDB

ohh myyy goooood!!

all these fashion stuffs' makin me go crazy!!

i can't wait till i fly off to hk for the holidays luhh!~

anyone got ideas where to shop in hk and where in the world can i get these clothes in singapore??

*super pathetic*

Guest because_of_you

if ur going to hong kong, then shop in Mong Kok they have either the street market stores, or u go to the plazas which are filled with cheap stores, where they sell all the fobby clothes, like japanese/korean style!! and like u can get tops for like $49 hk dollars which is like 5 english pounds ( i live in the uk)

also u could go to 2% or I.T but they are slightly more expensive compared to the street stores!!!

Guest dada.love.is

yeah yeah, should shop in Mong Kok. its amazingly cheap as well with so much fashion resembling japanese or korean!! but u should always check for the quality though!!

Guest kandiiezLOVESDB

awesome!

((:

thanks!

cant wait to fly soon!!

still havent answered yet: where in singapore to find k-fashion clothes?

super pathetic.

they usually only sell like very j-fashion,harajuku,emo,taiwan-canto? kinda fashion at bugis

but like, they are all poor quality expensive and like, i dont like the variety of colours.

above pictures.

PRETTY! ((:

*drools*

^ f21 sells pretty fobby clothings.but the only thing i hate about f21 is that the shop is super messy ^^

besides that, novena square sells k-fashion clothes imported from korea.however the clothes are pretty pricey.

the best way is to participate in sprees like zipia which i've seen in livejournal.

thanks for sharing the pics guys (:

Guest kandiiezLOVESDB

^^ thanks!yeaa.almost every shop i got to that sell k-fashion, they hit higher than like ... 30s?T_________________________________Tit's hard to be a k-popper in singapore mans.

Archived