Ken'ichi Matsuyama

butterflyeffect

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *lilyisland*

I started liking him when I first watched Death Note episode one and he was really hot in the final episode..I think he is a good actor ^^

Guest o_selina_o

phoaaaaaaaaar hes so hot <3 i love his lips >O<!! reminds me of nishikido ryo's lips so perfect <33 i actually didnt like matsuyama before, because i didnt like his character in 1LOT XD

Guest luluchan

thought he was EEEEEK in 1 litre of tears (maybe i was too pre-occupied with Nishikido Ryo haha) but totally loved him as L!! and the hair DOES make a BIG difference!!! he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!! and he's tall too!! hehehe

Does anyone watch him in 'Linda! Linda! Linda!'? He spoke Korean when he confessed to Song [bae Doo-Na], so cute XDD

what is that?????

Guest LIL_5tar_87

i tried to spot him in 3D class of Gokusen I, but i couldn't find him

I love him as L....i only think he's attracted when he's L...L is hot!!

what is that?????

LINDA!LINDA!LINDA! is a Japanese movie which he also starred in. It's about a highschool girl rock band and the new vocalist is a Koran tranferred student played by Bae Doo-Na. Kenichi's character has a crush on her and when he confessed, he spoke in Korean XDD

^You must! Plus, the girls are great! One of the girls are Yuu Kashii, the girl from the first DN movie XD She' the guitarist in the band.

The funny part is, he spoke to her in Korean, but she replied back in Japanese XD Kinda weird to see a Japanese boy speaking Korean while the Korean girl spoke Japanese. It's totally the other way around XD

Guest nghister

^You must! Plus, the girls are great! One of the girls are Yuu Kashii, the girl from the first DN movie XD She' the guitarist in the band.

The funny part is, he spoke to her in Korean, but she replied back in Japanese XD Kinda weird to see a Japanese boy speaking Korean while the Korean girl spoke Japanese. It's totally the other way around XD

I can't find it on youtube.. do you know of any cb that has it?

kenichi looks cuter when he doesn't grin (smile with his teeth showing). I find it adorable that he has dimples. haha

Archived