[Jdorama] GACHIBAKA

Guest jho

Talk about this drama here~!
Hello everybody ^^ Wow I've been making so many Jdorama threads lately.. Hmmm. Anyway~ I know that KiokuFansubs will be subbing this series so I'm uber excited~ The only reason I'll be watching this is 'cause of Tego + Massu, but.. Yeah, hopefully it's a good drama ^^ --INFO Name: Gachibaka Genre: Human drama Airtime: Start (January 18, 2006) - End (??) Cast: Tegoshi Yuya (NewS), Masuda Takahisa (NewS), too lazy to type the rest.. XD I don't have much info about this drama yet (I've searched EVERYWHERE), so if anyone has any info, please post, I'll appreciate it alot ^^

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrywine

I want to see this too.

I read at jdorama that their might be a love triangle between Tegoshi's and Masuda's character.

Tegoshi's a swimmer and Masuda is the happy cheery guy. I guess we'll get to see more of his smile.

I can't wait. :P

OMG MASSU!!!! YAY i have fallen in love with him

i cant wait for this realease !! and yay someone is subbing i m happi thats its kioku coz there fast in their releases rite ?

I want to see this too.

I read at jdorama that their might be a love triangle between Tegoshi's and Masuda's character.

Tegoshi's a swimmer and Masuda is the happy cheery guy. I guess we'll get to see more of his smile.

I can't wait. :P

oooh seriously.. wow. thats so cute, 'cause theyre like.. best friends in real life ^^;;

anyway, yeah tego is gonna have a kissing scene somewhere in the drama! aiiiiya im gonna get so jealous =_=

ooh yeah *Nomanymore*, this is kinda off-topic, but.. omgosh do you know that Pi has a gf now!?!? i was nearly crying yesterday when i found out :tears:

yeah i watched the new preview , and i saw what , a cold , desesperate Tegoshi [ he cries in the swimming pool scene , T^T , so sad] i feel his loneliness in this serie .. and wat , Massu's smile !!!! kyaaaa >< he's so clever when he chose his red shirt , catch-eye !! when u see a bunch of students with all the sam uniform LOL and Massu in red !!! akakak

Here's the link if anyone is interessed ^^ http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore/ueli5

@ jho O_O huh ?? hontoniiii ? omg..OOOmy.... yeah i heard about it and i even saw a pix of them >< [i'm not sure if we talk about the same gurl] dun't remember her name , but she's a model i think , and she's really beautiful ... as long as YamaPi is happy ... am I ... [running away in T^T ] oaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah i watched the new preview , and i saw what , a cold , desesperate Tegoshi [ he cries in the swimming pool scene , T^T , so sad] i feel his loneliness in this serie .. and wat , Massu's smile !!!! kyaaaa >< he's so clever when he chose his red shirt , catch-eye !! when u see a bunch of students with all the sam uniform LOL and Massu in red !!! akakak

@ jho O_O huh ?? hontoniiii ? omg..OOOmy.... yeah i heard about it and i even saw a pix of him and her >< [i'm not sure if we talk about the same gurl] dun't remember her name , but she's a model i think , and she's really beautiful ... as long as YamaPi is happy ... am I ... [running away in T^T ] oaaaaaaaaaaa

Aw really.. Dangit I hope Tego gets a larger role in this drama, he's a really talented actor from what I've seen so far ^^

Anyway yeah I've seen the pics too.. OF THEM KISSING T_____T i really like the girl too, shes really cute/pretty... but.. =( im jealouuuuuus.

yeah , me too .. I mean every fan of YamaPi LOL , kakaka but we all know that that day wil come , now , or later , i just say myself that if i can't be the person who can make him happy , i must be cheerful that someone else there can do that .... i'm glad .... but it h...u..r..ts , hix

/ sorry i'm totally out Top*

Aw really.. Dangit I hope Tego gets a larger role in this drama, he's a really talented actor from what I've seen so far ^^

not really , after wat i saw , I think his character will be really interessing , u know , people always prefer cold , mystery guy than cheerful one , akaka , i think this seri will remind some other school drama , like Gokusen or Dragon sakura with P ..

but this time , there might have a "luve triangle " [!!!] between Massu & Tego , >< , i knew it , i knew people will let Tegoshi be the cool one , and Massu will just get hurt at the end , it's not fair .... -.- [even i like Tego too ,] yep and Wat , a "Kissing scene" ??!!! i heard that Tego will have a scene like this ......omgomgogmgo Wat's happening ...

omgomgog , i'll get a break , if not i think my head will explode with all these ideas that YamaPi has a GF ... Tego with his kissing scene ... Massu lost his luve ... omgomgog ......@~@

hoho Okay , i'll watch "Nurse AOI" Eps 02 !! with Koyama >< ahahahaha ,

WAIT YAMAPI HAS A GF!! who who !! plz show a pic

i m gonna watch nurse aoi will be downloading off of ur clubbox!!

i have to say thank u *Nomanymore* u have all my JE needs !!

U're welcom ^^ i'mm really [really] glad that people enjoy my CB , just support mee ^^ hihih ..

can't wait !!! it's tomorrow , kyaaaaaaaa >< Massuuuuu , i want to see you , i want to see ur smile , hear ur voice .. akakakak

[oh , sorry YamaP , i was just ...hihi]

hmm.. is there any pics of the show?

i found some in Addict kiwi , ^^

gachibakafront5dl.jpg

chartgachi5jd.jpg

You can find more infos at GAchi Baka's officiel web ^^ http://www.tbs.co.jp/gachi-baka/

For the cast :

Takahashi Katsunori as Gondo Tetsuta

Inoue Waka as Tsujido Komaki

Sawamura Ikki as Takeda Eiji

Tegoshi Yuya

Masuda Takahisa as Inoue Kouta

Kurokawa Tomoka

Koizumi Kotaro

Takizawa Saori

Abukawa Mihoko

Saito Keita

KABA chan

Watanabe Tetsu

Kitamura Soichiro

From addict kiwi too ^o^

Here's the link if anyone is interessed ^^ http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore/ueli5

@ jho O_O huh ?? hontoniiii ? omg..OOOmy.... yeah i heard about it and i even saw a pix of them >< [i'm not sure if we talk about the same gurl] dun't remember her name , but she's a model i think , and she's really beautiful ... as long as YamaPi is happy ... am I ... [running away in T^T ] oaaaaaaaaaaa

wahh? sorry but whattt?! yamapi has a girlfriend. :x wowzers thats a shock. Could you possibly send me a pic of her. :w00t: Wow.... good for him. xD

Archived