[movie Japan 2007] Presents~うに煎餅~

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Toda Erika & Hiraoka Yuuta

presentsunisenbei.jpg

Toda Erika (Nobuta wo Produce,Tatta Hitotsu no Koi & Death Note~The Last Name) & Hiraoka Yuuta (Swing Girls, Nana 1 & Tokyo Friends: The Movie) in upcoming new movie PRESENTS~うに煎餅~ will be released in Japan March 10, 2007 :rolleyes:

I will update more pics & info's soon B) Official Website PRESENTS~うに煎餅~

prsentsunisenbei.jpg

• 7 months later...

The giver, the recipient, the occasion: every present holds a story. Presents - Uni Senbei is the second title in a series of films based on Kakuta Mitsuyo's short story collection revolving around the theme of presents. While the first short film, Presents - Aikagi starring Hirosue Ryoko, was a quiet drama about heartbreak and remembrance, Uni Senbei is a colorful romantic comedy featuring rising stars Toda Erika from Death Note: The Last Name and Hiraoka Yuta from NANA. Music video director Ishii Takahide brings a vibrant pop sensibility to his debut feature, creating a lighthearted confection about romance and growing up.

An OL (office lady) at a stationery manufacturer, Hazuki (Toda Erika) is less than enamoured with this whole working thing. Meanwhile, her boyfriend Satoshi (Hiraoka Yuta) is still in college, a fifth-year student who just can't seem to graduate. With the two living in different worlds, Hazuki breaks things off and begins to see the older and more mature Yasuda (Kikawada Masaya, Battle Royale II). They spend Valentine's Day together, exchanging the standard gifts of chocolate and jewelry. That night when Hazuki returns home, she opens her mailbox and inside lies a present from Satoshi.... B)

SOURCE : PRESENTS~UNI SENBEI~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xsun0122

is there a way to watch this online?...

i can't seem to understand how clubbox works... and watching it online is just much much easier for me...

plz help me out here!!!

thanks ^_^

Guest dada.love.is

its the second time that these two have acted together right? they were together in that drama with kame too!!

awwwies i LOVE Hiraoka Yuta, didn't really hear about this movie, but since he is in it, the acting will be great!! seems kinda like a sad movie!!

• 2 months later...

i've watched this movie..hmm..i like erika & hiraoka yuuta(and i love them as a couple)..but i didnt like the movie..maybe b/c it was too short..and there were not so many scenes with them together..it would've been better if they make the duration longer..and the plot..erghh..idk..if u're not a fan of erika/yuuta(like me lol), it's not worth watching at all..(i wish there are more scenes with them b/c they're cute 2gether)

vlcsnap-644031.png

• 4 weeks later...

The entire movie was really cute~! I'm a big fan of these two actors as well, and it's great to see them working again. They were going to work together again for a third time (after this movie) reportedly, but Erika Toda chose a different drama to film instead. XDD;

Archived