Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

@siena thank you!

seems like fans always go crazy because of her cuteness everytime they met,her best charm in my opinion,aegyo queen AJ :D

since AJ wore the outfit that'll appear on screen dcfan dont know if they could upload their pics and videos,aigoo i want to see them badly :3

• Like 2

Hello everyone!!! :D here’s the trans of that dc gall post

source

I skipped some parts of the first half and did a direct translation of the second part. After reading all these hangul and slangs I got a headache ㅋㅋㅋ and pls don’t take the trans out of this thread, thanks ^_^ 기마중 너무 귀여웡ㅠㅠㅠㅠ <3

Enjoy! :wub:

Spoiler

The OP arrived at the set 9am to unload the stuff and left again to pick up the cake, the cake shop originally opens at 1pm but because they had to pick up the cake the owner opened at 9am so they were thankful. And the cake looks  beautiful x1000000000 in actual. 

They arrived 11am at the site and saw that the president of the coffee truck was setting up the cafe and finished by 11:30. All the snacks, fortune cookies were set up and the serving time was supposed to be opened at 12noon but got delayed by 1 1/2 hours. The OP was already hungry and the crew from the shooting site gave the OP a lunch boxㅠㅠ

After that the OP went to the president of the coffee truck and said that the stickers and banners were so pretty even the filming staff and crew took photos of it.

——————

After setting up everything, the staff kept coming out to get some drinks! A little after 1 o'clock someone from a distance with a celebrity-like proportion and good looks walked toward us.

As she keeps getting closer, we don’t know what to do so we unknowingly step backward. As she comes up to us she said ‘Why are you all hiding~ after coming all this way!!’

I couldn't say anything after seeing her beauty and hearing her voice again for a long time. She held my left hand while saying thank you, ‘Why did you prepare so much?’ she asked and I couldn't really say anything.

Seeing her after SIWFF she lost a lot of weight... but her beauty is just out of this world.

How can a person keeps getting prettier day by day? It felt like a halo was shining on her... I want to pull out my eyes and share what I’m seeing. 

She saw a box of fortune cookies and opened one. King ent. was taking pictures and video of it.

Spoiler

After talking a bit Kim Ajoong went to the coffee truck and ordered. She was thinking hard what to order, and she asked to give her a real strawberry milk ㅎㅎㅎㅎ All her staff members ordered real strawberry milk. 

After she got her order she took a photo in front of the banner 1... Crazy... She is so cute... 하 시발.,,

King took a lot of photos yesterday. I hope they will post it soon,,

In the meantime I prepared the cake and presented it to her. She said it’s so beautiful. And also the delivered actor's lunch boxes (bottled drinks, fruit lunch box, macaroons) she took pictures all of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After that she said to take a photo together and we said no it’s okay yet still we took a photo with her. Someone took a photo on a SNOW app and Kim Ajoong is so freakin cute;;;;

As the day goes by her aegyo keeps getting cuter so I’ll still be here^^*

I don't know if I can upload it because she is wearing a shooting costume.

But if it’s okay I will probably upload it.

From now on I should really take care of my heart.. She’s the cutest in the world..

I took a picture and then Kim Ajoong asked me to take a video and then she.. hid behind me.. and pop out.. did a V sign pose, smiling and all 하 ... 시발...

And oh!! We were talking and asked about the actor’s chair!!!!!!

She said she is using it wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And said she liked it so much she never had seen such a nice chair on the siteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Since she liked it so much I feel proudㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Then Kim Ajoong went back to film again. She said she won’t be gone long and will be back soon and told us to wait.

We weren't really able to calm down so we stayed next to the coffee truck. Staff came from time to time to order so I’m relieved we had approximately 250 glasses. 

And oh movie stars Jang kiyong, Ma Dongseok, Kim Sangjoong and fellow King ent. artist Park Sangwook came and took a picture in front of the banner.

Spoiler

Waiting time continues and we kept waiting beside the coffee truck.

And then Kim Ajoong came out around 6pm.

She wore a wine-colored-velvet training suit..Woah... That’s how she fit training suit? It’s my freakin first time seeing someone fits like that.

It’s a different look from earlier and it was so crazily amazing. But she looked so tired so she briefly said her goodbye and went inside the van.

The coffee truck was originally for 3hrs only but the ingredients came a little late and there’s still a lot of drinks left so it stayed there for 6hrs. The president of the coffee truck is very kind and cool. At the end of the day I pulled out the rest of the 30 glasses, put them around the entrance of the set

and also left the rest of the fortune cookies in front.

I talked to the director a little bit and he seemed very niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Everyone on the site was so nice.

Kim Ajoong seems to be shooting in a good filming atmosphere with good people so I‘m really glad.

After finishing up I thanked the president of the coffee truck and we also drove back in the car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@sarangashia thanks a lot for the translation!!!!!! 고생했어!!!!

Some fans who went to the set were Japanese. At first they're going to take a taxi but they rented a car instead since it's more practical.

AJ may have small number of devoted fans but they're so loyal to her.

I would love to have a chance to meet her in person one day!

• Like 3

There's another fanaccount on DC gallery, almost similat but there's some new stories added. But this one is even more hard to read because of too many slang words :sweatingbullets:

Source

They ordered the bday cake from the same bakery that made cake for her debut anniv so the owner was kind enough to open the store earlier so they can pick up the cake in the morning. The owner of coffeetruck is so kind, the filming was delayed 1.5 hour so they stay much longer in the location, but he was so kind and even trying to calm down the fans, he said I will prepare it slowly. Before they took picture (the one they shared, AJ the cute kitten) AJ asked the fans what application she has on her phone. She looked through it, she saw an app and said Ah it's woota cam? (I looked it up, woota is an app for traffic? Like google map?) And then she chose the Snow app. The fans said AJ even kissed her phone. The fans said I wonder if my phone still alive. (Lol!)

Kim Sang Joong, the senior actor didn't have a shooting schedule that day but he came to filming location he (jokingly) said because it's AJ birthday. (Probably they celebrate it inside the studio.)

The coffeetruck owner also posted an account he wrote that AJ asked for real strawberry milk, 4 cups for her and her team he commented that AJ team has a very great teamwork. AJ even remembered that the coffeetruck she sent for Kim Ji Soo is the same truck.

The owner said AJ is so nice, she took so many pictures with the fans and thanked the fans for their effort.

All male actors came out one by one and took picture of AJ's banner. Even the staff also took picture of it. He said AJ's banner is very famous.

5565279702715B0004

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This year Japanese Fans also made donation to Save The Children on behalf of AJ.

There's an article about it. In this article it said AJ character in the movie named Kwak No Sun (Soon).

So AJ also wore that burgundy track suit on 15 Oct ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cutie pie.

PS: 1st coffeetruck on 15 Oct was sent to Asan since the filming was there. Second coffeetruck was in Paju (near Seoul) on the D day 16 Oct.

Bday gifts from fans.

Look at those medicines jars, so many of them. Must be supplements and vitamins.

@bumbleisbee we post same info at the same time!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think @siena translated almost the important parts of that 2nd post :)

I’ll just add this :D

Spoiler

The OP stated that the whole crew was very busy and it was an important day because they were filming an emotional scene. 

When she opened a fortune cookie, she first saw the front message that says <Today is 노순이’s Birthday> and she said Oh! That’s all? and fans keep telling her to read the back portion and after that she doesn’t like it because it sounds generic(?) she mumbled that it can be applied to everyoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

MysnEhD.jpg

“You can choose your future, the future is created in today's(present) faithfulness. So do your best every day and you'll get a brilliant result.” 

• Thanks 5

she looks so elegant and beautiful ... I want the days to go by quickly ... I think this time she will wear her hair down ... I also hope that her agency will make a special video of her as MC of the Seoul awards .. ...

• Like 1