Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Guest puppyiz

Thanks for the thread for sweet, sultry, sexy yet very intriguing singer-actress KIM AH JOONG ...she certainly deserves to have one !!

HANKOOK TIRES ( March07 )CF (with JooJinMo) ...find out more, at this thread CLICK HERE & CLICK HERE

Guest MiVALENTyNE

Just watched 200 Pounds Beauty. Even shed a little tears over the touching plot. Her singing in the movie blew me off. Couldnt have expected her to sing so well, gasoo potential! Shes not exactly a big beauty, but sometimes you'll just feel that her little actions and such made her look very beautiful.

she is drop dead gorgeous. one of my favorite actresses.

--^ i cried in some parts.. and her singing blew me away too. which makes me rewind

everytime she sings. :D

Guest MiVALENTyNE

she should debut as a singer =D i luv her singing it just makes me want to stand up and dance lol

she has a great voice.. if she did debut i'd be happy cause i think she would get a lot of fans :D

[including me, of course :D]

Guest Mme. De Giry

I just saw 200 pounds beauty today and I LOVED IT. It was absolutely hilarious and lovely and I loved the plot. But I loved it most of all because of KJA! Her singing is really good - if you releases an album, I'll definitely buy it for sure! And she's really pretty :) I hope to see her in more dramas and movies!!!

About that guy, Mme. De Giry, I think

she liked him again because she found out that he was only saying those mean words to shut Ammy up. Remember when he showed her the video of her fat self singing? He said that Kang Hanna had been a really special person to him. And he kept her dog and took care of it. True, he might not have liked her like how she liked him, but he did truly admire her and respect her.

Or anyway, that's what I want to think happened :sweatingbullets:

thanks for clearing that up. i thought he was just saying it to shut that girl up too but i wasn't sure. and yeah -- how the heck did he get the dog?

more cfs:

hankook cf - with joo jin mo

another hankook cf

I just finished watching 200 Pound Beauty.

Love it, love her <3

I didn't know she was the original singer of Maria, she sounds great!

she's the original singer for the korean version. ;) but blondie sang that song in english before.

Guest hibiscusdoll

I really like her a lot after seeing 200 lb beauty ^__^ great movie...n u kno before I thot that she wus originally a singer n not an actress! Lol b/c I had the song "maria" from her already..n then I found out it wus for a movie n she wus the main actress but she never released an album.! I think she should, her voice is reallly good

Guest poopoo

i love her in 200 lbs beauty..i never knew her before that o_O

i think thats a pretty brave role to play because i think people are gona be wondering now whether she got plastic surgery LOL.

she could really singgg too ! surprised she didn't debut as a singer but that just makes her more kewler...hmm..does anywun think she looks alot like son yejin? but she looks more youthfull

Guest fluffpuff

hmm..does anywun think she looks alot like son yejin? but she looks more youthfull

i think so too! she does resemble son yejin a lot - to me (and you) at the very least :lol:

I've just watched this movie 2 days ago. Cried so much at the end of the show.

Loving it!!.. esp the song Byul by Kim Ah Joong. Too bad the OST doesnt have the full song.. Only the cut version of the "audition" in the show.

thanks for clearing that up. i thought he was just saying it to shut that girl up too but i wasn't sure. and yeah -- how the heck did he get the dog?

Rem he went over to Hanna's place after she went into "hiding"? He brought the dog back to his home.

Guest eunbit

watched 200 pound beauty instead of writing my paper........

SO WORTH IT.

wow.... kim ah jung is SO CUTE. and girly...... haha

Guest marg918

I watched the 200 pound beauty in Dailymotion.com and I enjoyed it a lot.

Kim Ah Joong is so innocent and sweet there. You can't help but love her.

I know that she sang Maria but I just wonder if it's really her singing in the audition?

Guest mcmug

I know that she sang Maria but I just wonder if it's really her singing in the audition?

yap it is her singing the song for the audition, its called 별 Byul (star) found it the OST

Guest monoceros

it wasn't her on the screen i think, but she sang the song that was playing... her audition looked really fake... but she did sing the song that she was lip-syncing to, and that was so nice..

she is so underrated

Guest s0y0un*

is she married?

i thought i saw on the news that she got married

to this guy who did broadway or something

or maybe im wrong

cuz i cant find anything about her getting married >.<

Guest miimisunshine

is she married?

i thought i saw on the news that she got married

to this guy who did broadway or something

or maybe im wrong

cuz i cant find anything about her getting married >.<

no she isn't in one of her dramas Bizarre bunch she did get married maybe those are the pics you saw.

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

ahhh love her voice.

pretty too. but i feel like she's got some stuff done (ironically). i could be wrong....anyone got anything on her having plastic done?

Guest coreana_ira

i love her... is she a singer before...?? cuz she has a nice voice,

i love the song byul sang by her in 200pounds...

Guest suejinners

^ ^ ^

i pretty sure the only thing that she did was do her nose. just higher thepart of the bridge part.

other wise she looks exactly the same.

about her singing.. she was preparing to be a singer. even recorded a full album. but never released it.

fansigning session with Joo Jin Mo for hankook tires

20070416153700979d91625so8.jpg

20070416153700979d91625xo5.jpg

20070416153700979d91625uk9.jpg

20070416153700979d91625fb4.jpg

20070415210200282822100ld6.jpg

20070415210200288822100li9.jpg

20070415210800307822106sc4.jpg

20070415210800308822106wu5.jpg

20070415210200289822100tw3.jpg

20070415210800309822106va9.jpg

20070415211200321822110su0.jpg

20070415213000392822127ya6.jpg

20070416152700927d91620pv1.jpg

20070416152700927d91620fw1.jpg

credits to sportseoul + photoro + imageshack

Guest coreana_ira

about her singing.. she was preparing to be a singer. even recorded a full album. but never released it.

why??? she's good in it...

anyway, what her recent project???