Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Thanks for the translations chingus ㅋㅋㅋㅋ her answers are indeed witty.. :D

I visited insta and uri Ajongie was active (3hrs ago)  and liked Ko So Young's insta post. I feel like a stalker now. Aigoo~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'd also like to greet all of you a Happy New Year! :heart:

• Like 5

AJ filmography 

this is from a youtube channel but i think they've removed it already,cant find it now

16 films (movie and drama) in total except her chinese movie "amazing"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tad3kyKin1Rnuyq-9181zJf_5rnqA0FH/view?usp=sharing

may 2018 come with more projects from our AJ.

This year i'm so blessed to be fan of a wonderful woman like you,AJ :wub:

and Happy new year to you guys <3

• Like 8

According to this blog (link below), AJ was offered to act in Coffee Prince. She wanted to take the offer but since she's still under a contract with Pantene she had to turn it down (the female character in Coffee Prince had short hair).

She was the strongest candidate to play as Deokman or Queen SeonDeok but she passed the offer.

Her ideal type was Jude Law. Lol!

Source: https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=benerux&logNo=70117552771&isFromSearchAddView=true

I still owe the questionaire translation. Tbh I only understand some of them. Will do it later. Sorry!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@siena no pressure, just do the part you understand ^_^

Idk but maybe we have a fan here who can understand chinese? they translated the questionnaire and her answers. Her weibo fansite always translate stuffs about her, here is the link

@nancy131 Yes!!! me too, so grateful this year I’ve got to stan an amazing woman. As her promise we just have to wait and hoping for a new project is on the way the sooner the better hehe

Happy New Year everyone :D Hope our 2018 will be filled with lots of KAJ updates <3 

• Like 6

It would have been easy to use google translate but I can barely understand her  handwriting  :wacko: 

No worries,  we will patiently wait for the trans and I'm also happy to be a fan of AJ. Enjoy your new year chingus!! :lol:

...i wonder  why she declined the role of Doekman... 

• Like 3

@curlygee maybe because she's not comfortable in hanbok and think she looks weird in it  as she mentioned in her interview after LUTYN:tongue:

btw,the naver blog with A to Z about AJ is really interesting (though I used gg translate the whole thing :3)

after huge success from "200 pounds beauty" seems like its not easy to get another big hit but  mostly her films after that are good works and prove that she's a versatile actress

i'm glad  she chose romcom drama after 8 years and well known to many

• Like 5

Dr Noh Hyeong Seop, an expert psychic (of 21 years) read some celebrities fortune in 2018, one of them is AJ.

(rough translation):

Kim AJoong "marriage".

It is advisable that she takes a break for a while to take care of herself rather than working. The luck of love is good, chance to get married in 2018 is big, she can still have a good life even after she gets married. If she has the plan to get married this year, don't hide it instead just do it.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000335693

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, siena said:

Dr Noh Hyeong Seop, an expert psychic (of 21 years) read some celebrities fortune in 2018, one of them is AJ.

(rough translation):

Kim AJoong "marriage".

It is advisable that she takes a break for a while to take care of herself rather than working. The luck of love is good, chance to get married in 2018 is big, she can still have a good life even after she gets married. If she has the plan to get married this year, don't hide it instead just do it.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000335693

Since she’s in the right age it will come as no surprise but can she atleast give us one project before that? ㅋㅋ

• Like 5

I just wanna share this.

Few weeks a go I read a comment on DC gall about AJ and Park Kyung Lim (famous MC mostly for movie premier) closeness, the commenter said they've known each other for over 10 years. I was wondering how can they be close. I was re-watching some of AJ videos and found this from LUTYN presscon. In this video PKL said, she has been watching AJ closely for over 10 years (means they have close relationship), AJ is very kind hearted and pure/innocent.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1912793

PKL is also AJ senior in Dongduk Women's University.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@siena oh what a coincidence, I was reading her interview with kaj last night. This interview was done after her drama accidental couple, she praised ajoong for her honesty :lol: you can read it from here link I used google trans for the most parts bc of my poor korean lol 

2_mandonavi.jpg?type=w420

she also attended pkl wedding

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2007071512283621727&ref=#imadnews

2007071512283621727_2.jpg

here’s the video of her coming to the wedding link

the lack of updates from kaj made me do all this digging ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 9

They look good together and they had good chemistry in The King. I want them to be paired again in a movie or drama.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/zoomin62/GNO8/29909?q=김아중 조인성&

15803391_601143113406415_120033283683857

Spoiler

S1500x055.jpg&type=b360

Spoiler

%25B4%25F5%25C5%25B7.png&type=b360

@ashia16 I miss her too and end up searching for her old news, pics and watching her old videos.

If you found interesting infos, pics, or videos it'd be great if you can share it here.

• Like 8

@siena I really think we’re on the same page ㅋㅋㅋ

I have a confession to make haha Jo Insung is like my ultimate male bias, been a fan since his TWTWB days. And you don’t know all how I keep rewatching KAJ and JIS scenes in The King :lol: So last week I rewatch his 2days1night guesting, the theme was like each member should bring a friend and Cha Taehyun called JIS. But the late Kim Joohyuk doesn’t know who to bring so he went to Namoo Ent. and look what I found they try to call KAJ :D

XnGE5SB_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

O2o51ZP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

The first time I watch that ep didn’t notice bc I’m still not a fan of KAJ at that time but now look at me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But KAJ ended up not answering the call and the ceo went himself with KJH. 

Anyways I only keep it to myself but I call JIS and KAJ my beanie couple bc both loves to wear it :lol:

Spoiler

cJ7Nxbt.jpg

JKyFpya.jpg

qCW5KKQ.jpg

gobswIw.jpg

JIS is also a long time friend of Park Kyunglim they were on the same sitcom called Nonstop back in 2000 and he attended PKL wedding also. Oh and btw Kim Jaedong was also there in 2D1N ep with JIS and is also his good friend. I’m happy to find all this connection with our girl since both are my ultimate. :tongue: So yea I want another project with them soon bc I’m still bitter with how small KAJ screentime in The King <_< (but she’s a scene stealer there so that’ll do) LOL

Pls bear with me sorry for this long post chinggus. hehe

If I found something about KAJ next time I’ll surely share it with you guys :wub:

• Like 7