Quantcast
Cherryblossom18

Kim Ah Joong 김아중

She is so beautiful ... I feel excited to see her live ... I hope she keeps bringing these beautiful gifts..I'm happy to see her ... she looks very happy and radiant ... kaj you are a great woman:blush::wub:

Is there someone here who bought the dvd from the cut of the director of the drama live up to your name ?? ... enter the daum caffe and they confirmed that from December 20 the delivery of the dvd begins ... finally since we have expected more than a year ...

• Like 2

coffee support from 용인지부장 fanclub

AJ also thanked director Kim Hyun Seok 

in her caption

Merry Christmas everyone <3

• Like 3

hello a question someone from this thread bought the dvd cut director of live up to your name ?? I want to know if someone already has it in their hands ... in Korea I already delivered the DVD ... I want to see it ... but no one filters any image or video .. in the gallery DC  they uploaded a photo of the appointment in Namsam but they deleted it ... mine does not arrive yet since I am from afar ... thank you ...:blush:

if someone wants me to share the dvd cut director of lutyn communicate with me by intern ... I want to share a little with those who could not get the dvd ...:blush:

• Like 1

Hello to all, just got activated. Possibly very new fan here. I'm happy that found this thread. Loved AJ so much. Really like the accidental couple and LUTYN.. :)

Edited by saviorxx
Spelling correction
  • Like 3

Good morning to all!

Happy New Year. Have a prosperous 2019.

God bless for AJ and Stay good health! :heart:

• Like 2

On 12/1/2018 at 7:07 PM, Cherryblossom18 said:

A+G

i3C2ao7r_o.jpeg

YW1tytay_o.jpeg

KpOtJf95_o.jpeg

Looking at these photos, Wow! She's stunning. I always say she's pretty, beautiful, etc. But seeing these photos could not get a word to best describe how good she looks on this photoshoots. Truly AJ has a magical charisma not only for fanboy like me but to all of you.

• Like 1

Hello Happy Evening everyone!:)It's getting colder in korea. Our unni AJ must take extra care as she works at night. Stay healthy and have a good time rest. #goodnight

• Like 1