Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

This cutie pie.

When she didn't know that the redcarpet compilation video was already shown and she announced that they're going to show the video but then HyunMoo told her, we already did ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she said, the cue was late ㅋㅋㅋ.

She is indeed a pro, she handled it very well.

Spoiler

Yes, thank you very much. I am the center of Asia, Kim A Joong.

(note: her parents gives her the name A Joong which stands for Asia Jungshim meaning Center of Asia).

Spoiler

Blowing a kiss :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

The manager allowed some fans to come to the backstage after the show ended. I like this manager, she's very active on instagram, following some fans account and thanking the coffeetruck owner and a nail artist for their service.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We need @sarangashia help to translate this one since I only understand so little.

She said she got 4 shots of medication for preventing flu since it's getting colder and the filming is often outdoor. She asked if they too got the shots. There are 2 types, 3 shots and 4 shots, she got the 4 shots. She told them to stay healthy since it's getting colder.

She's thankful for today, she eats well (fans prepared dosirak for her and her team), and there's one other thing she said that I don't understand. She pretended that she wanna cry lol!!!

She talked about instagram, not sure what she said.

Now she often visits dc gal, fancafe and reads fanletters.

She thanked them again for the support. She told them to go straight home after this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@siena nah! you almost covered the whole thing ㅋㅋ thanks!

About instagram she said to just keep waiting because she will try to post from time to time lol I saw on twitter they were talking about instalive but I don’t see that particular convo on the video or did I missed? :lol: She mentioned that there’s no more special event or occasion for her fans to see her for the rest of the year, so the fans went AAHHH :sweatingbullets: So we have to wait until next year to see her again???? :tears:

another fanacc (2nd tweet)

Spoiler

She may not got any award but she also felt like those female leads because she had the most number of fans who came. She got praised from everyone because her fans shared and prepared a food support so she was grateful she almost cried while saying that, the fans too were quite emotional that they can’t even joke around that time.ㅜㅜㅜㅜ AAAWW ;’)

• Thanks 6

@sarangashia thank you so so much!!!!!! (I think they cut some part of the video you can notice the gap).

I hope to see her accepting an award next year. I think they'll still ask her to MC the show again. One of Sport Seoul (the host of the awards show) reporter mistakenly wrote the 3rd Seoul Award in one article ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (it supposed to be 2nd).

0004116317_001_20181028214640483.jpg

Dosirak (food support).

Spoiler

9971F33C5BD5A14C09

• Like 3

She kept her promise to post on instagram ;)

her caption:

Because of you guys I’m filled with excitement. Thank you 

She used the word 그대 which has a literal meaning of ‘you’ but this word is not often use in daily conversational, it has a poetic meaning of ‘you’ used in literature. I just find this so sweet hehe ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

AJ was taking picture one by one with fans. Her manager told her to do it quickly since there were so many of them and AJ gave her manager this look ㅋㅋ

You must go to this twitter handle, she posted so many pretty pictures of AJ!!!!!

High quality press pictures, The Seoul Awards 2018.

636764221452572500.jpg

Spoiler

636764221540385000.jpg

636764221637103750.jpg

636764221728978750.jpg

636764221253353750.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

THIS IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Fans were asking to save the instalive if ever she will do it in the future so you can replay it if you missed it realtime but instead she did the famous 내 마음속에 저장(saving you in my heart) she misunderstood what the fans were trying to say. IM CRYING HAHAHAHAHAHA 

• LOL 5

I am so happy and grateful to meet this beautiful woman, person and actress ... her humility and simplicity make her even more beautiful ... I met kaj in 200 pounds of beauty .. but it was in the drama live up to your name where I steal my heart ... I think I do not know another actress like her who takes the time to share with her fans and give her love ... I really hope that next year she can return to the dramas to see her every week and pray to see her doing romance ... thanks to everyone for sharing more of her ...:wub:

someone can translate what they say in the video please

• Like 2