Quantcast
Cherryblossom18

Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Today AJ sent a coffeetruck for her friend actress Kim Jisoo, she's filming drama Where Stars Land.

@bumbleisbee @yosii I know that they have Han Hyeyeon as their stylist...however why did they give HJM the same dress that AJ wore last year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well AJ didn't walk the red carpet in it, so maybe they think it's fine.

• Like 4

finally insta comeback ㅋㅋㅋ

43089935_257089684871446_325015848626446

42518844_143991669890370_229519497872218

cant wait for AJ's 1st insta live,dont know how's her learning going?ㅋㅋㅋ

image.jpg

• Like 4

Happy Happy Birthday to our "Girl-Crush-Ppum-Ppum" AJ!!!!!!! I wish you all the best, good health, and happiness in the world. May you laugh, love and be loved a lot :blush:

You're the only actress in the world, at least for me~~ㅎㅎ :kiss_wink:

사랑해 언니!!!!  :heart:

• Like 1

Happy birthday, my only actress in the world:blush:
I met kim ah joong in the movie 200 pounds of beauty ... where I love her ... but it was in the kdrama "live up to your name" where she won my heart ... she is a great woman ... nothing can capture how beautiful she is it is inside and out ... I really wish her the best in her new year ... that fulfills all her wishes ... and that many successful projects come for her ... I also hope that the man she has been waiting for so long arrives .. .love to be loved and loved ... and to be able to form a nice family ... Kim Ah Joong is always happy ...

La imagen puede contener: una persona, sonriendo

Today coffeetruck from DC inside AJoong Gallery.

Birthday wishes from King Ent and CJ O Shopping.

• Like 3

Happy Birthday our beloved Kim AJooong <3

stay healthy,happy and more success in your career <3

너무 너무 사랑해:x

imageb8e82.png

• Like 2

Actress Kim Ji Soo received a call from AJ while she was doing live talk on vapp

"onnie,today is my birthday" ㅋㅋㅋ

and our beauty today :wub:

image502e5.jpg

cto

• Like 5

@bumbleisbee

She's so pretty :wub:

Wearing that red velvet track suit must be so warm. The weather is getting colder, I hope she stays warm since she's mostly filming outdoor.

There's a fanaccount on DC gallery, I hope @sarangashia could translate it for us.

There's one funny part, fans saw a figure approaching from far away, she said even from far away one would know that the person is a celebrity. She was frozen as the figure came nearer, AJ said I'm here why are you hiding. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fans said AJ was very sweet.

For more detail and accurate trans hopefully our dearest friend can translate it.

• Like 3

ㅋㅋ

DCfan said King took many pics yesterday ,hope they could public soonㅠㅠ
better a naver post along with the upcoming Seoul award :3

• Like 3

@siena ditto! also, the color suits her really well :wub:

we're just going to happily wait for the translation ^_^ we know it's not easy to translate, if it is so, then everyone would be doing it..but sadly, only a few kind souls in this thread can ㅠㅠ @sarangashia, @siena@nancy131we can't thank you enough for the tremendous effort in translating you're all doing for this thread! also, to everyone who keeps on posting on this thread and keeps this thread going, you are, of course, very much appreciated :D 감사합니다!!!

even just snippets of translated parts are enough to make us happy, we are grateful :) 

and lastly, uri AJ is really precious!!! really hard to not love her~ ㅋㅋㅋ  :D her fans are also something LoL :lol:they always say/give interesting, creative and funny stuff :joy:

• Like 4

@bumbleisbee she's precious.

The fanaccount said, she took picture near the banner (the one from photoshoot) posing just like the picture. She recorded so many videos and took many pictures as well. She took picture with all fans, one by one and group picture. She did a lot of aegyo too. Aaaah I wanna meet her in person :tears:

All staff said the coffeetruck decoration is so beautiful, many staff came and took picture of it.

All the male actors also came to the truck, JKY, MDS, KSJ, PSW and they all took picture of it.

When the filming ended AJ came out in that burgundy velvet, she looked so cute. The director also came to the truck. Fans said the actors and director look like nice people, the filming set athmosphere is also great and it is grateful that AJ work with good people.

@nancy131 reeb0k ㅋㅋㅋㅋ my fave brand!!

Yup!!! I hope they will publish all the pictures!!!

I'm gonna cancel all my appointment on the 27 Oct, I'm gonna live stream the awards show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3
  • LOL 1