Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

more than 30 articles today about this "god body" pictorial ㅋㅋ ㅋ

hope her next movie will get the attention like this :3

Untitledd12e4.png

even slimmer and doesnt age at all compare to swimsuit pic 8 years ago :">

20100519.02500199100183.01L.jpg

@siena so include KYW,3 actors from drama will join the movie adaptation,I think they'd play their roles again and high chance for AJ to replace PHJ's role :v

• Like 4

Singles magazine photoshoot bts!

Sexy back! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

180703_(5)-2.jpg

180703_(12).jpg

Click here to see more pictures

Teaser of LUTYN DVD Japan edition.

See how she scolded Kim NamGil.

Girl crush poom poom indeed!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

FYI, the Japan edition will be released on 2 August (1st part) and 4 September (2nd part) in total 14 volumes (2 sets).

For those who ordered  the Korean edition perhaps it will be released at the same time? I don't know. 

• Like 6

I was planning to do the trans of today’s article but found out that soompi already did it but they didn’t put AJ’s name on the title. Hmmp! <_< LOL anyway just want to add bc they leave the part where the same writer from the drama will take in charge of the scenario of the film which I’m relieved to hear :)

KAJ excerpt from the soompi article

Director Son Yong Ho commented, “I’m honored to be directing the film version of the drama ‘Bad Guys,’ which has a strong fan base. Aside from [the drama’s] original stars Ma Dong Seok and Kim Sang Joong, I’m delighted to be able to work together with Kim Ah Joong, who is able to pull off any role and always manages to show new charms, and Jang Ki Yong, a rising star with powerful charisma.”

Gotta agree with the director ;)

@siena Her 가! (Go!) to KNG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@sarangashia Thank you for the translation. 

About the making video, our AJ is very charismatic no? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even the staff were smiling looking at her scolding NG.

Spoiler

By the way, majority (around 90%) of the article only mention 3 big names (MDS, KSJ, and KAJ) in their title and even the director only mentioned and gave credits to 4 names. And then we have s00mpi that didn't even mention our AJ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(No offense)

• Like 3

The news really made me panicked aigoooo :sweatingbullets:

So as to not cause a confusion lemme add some info,

The motorcyclist is fine it’s not a life-threatening accident.

This is NOT a drunk-driving accident and DEFINITELY NOT A HIT&RUN CASE.

Saw a comment in the article that it is possible to negotiate the case for later questioning because the accident is not that big, so people who says that she was given a special treatment because she is a celebrity is WRONG.

Majority of the commenters said that the motorcyclist is at fault too because he is riding the motorcycle in a PEDESTRIAN CROSSING WHICH IS ALSO ILLEGAL! This happen way too often in korea. 

She will be questioned for futher explanation regarding the case next week, so let’s hope and pray everything will be alright! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@sarangashia Thanks a bunch for more detailed infos!!!! Those articles are so biased blaming only her to the fullest and some didn't even write that the motorcyclist was crossing a crosswalk. Top commenters were saying, so it's only her fault? How about the motorcyclist who crossed the crosswalk? They both are at fault.

Someone also said, need to check if there's a big vehicle in front of her because he often couldn't see the traffic sign when there's a bus in front of his car.

A commenter said he/she always get surprised by motorcyclists popping out of nowhere in front of his/her car, he/she is always annoyed seeing motorcycles on the street.

However, she admitted her fault and thank God that man is ok. I hope she will be more careful now. Get a taxi or a driver.

Spoiler

I thought as a developped country the Motorcyclists in Korea would obey traffic rules but NO! I personally witnessed some of them, mostly food delivery motorcycle. They are seriously ignorant. Not using helmet, riding on pedestrian pavement and even making a U turn at a crosswalk. Sigh!

• Like 5

it's a signal violation,quite a bad day for our girl ;( (hope the quick recovery for the motorcyclist too)

and yes this case is not that big (with the late report from the police (after 5 days),they also allowed AJ to do the investigation next week)
I'm glad that knet seems understand the accident with motorbike involved,some of the top comt i read said that "you make thing such a big just because she is a public figure" , "being a celebrity is just that hard" :( 

• Like 3

Just to lighten up the mood here’s the 2011 questionnaire from dcgall shared to me by @siena

For now this is just 1-15 maybe I’ll do the rest tomorrow, so many slang words here I had a hard time lmao 

Spoiler

Note: I did not put the other choices if she chose 2 or more answers.

Check out her cute drawings of emoticon hehe ^_^ 

3qHN6g3.jpg

b0gN37A.jpg

1-15

ayr5v7B.jpg

wabQDNE.jpg

Uz4ALtj.jpg

uKcUofP.jpg

source

16-20

Spoiler

JGw2hg2.jpg

fuHN0kU.jpg

zoRIpqQ.jpg

v8Utmby.jpg

So many unsure trans with this one, especially #20 because of her handwriting ㅋㅋㅋ

Mackerel is a novel by Gong Jiyoung where she took out a phrase and posted it on her twitter during the tax evasion case. Also the 담배혼현(?) (cigarette smoking) I’m not sure with this one also :sweatingbullets:

미안해ㅜㅜ

Edited by sarangashia
  • Thanks 6

hello someone to help me understand Japan I launch the dvd of lutyn is the same that launched Korea on the dvd cut of the director ??? or is another ... buy the lutyn dvd but still no news of the:(

@yosii Japan edition is the same you watched when it air on TV. While the Korean edition is Director cut, it will have scenes that got cut because the limitation of air time, it took time to produce because the director must supervise the editing. More over Director Hong is busy with his dramas, shortly after LUTYN ended he had a new drama and after that he has another drama. 

Both Japan and Korean edition have the making video or behind the scene. The Japan edition also has a photobook that contains pictures from behind the scene.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, siena said:

@yosii Japan edition is the same you watched when it air on TV. While the Korean edition is Director cut, it will have scenes that got cut because the limitation of air time, it took time to produce because the director must supervise the editing. More over Director Hong is busy with his dramas, shortly after LUTYN ended he had a new drama and after that he has another drama. 

Both Japan and Korean edition have the making video or behind the scene. The Japan edition also has a photobook that contains pictures from behind the scene.

thanks now I understand ... we'll have to keep waiting for the dvd I just hope it comes out this year ...:(

We’ll see A+G photos soon :D Saw the comment of pdtaeng that they filmed this on a Sunday at dawn, aiyoooo hardworking staff and uri AJ :)

A little update!

Spoiler

Sz9OFC3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

<Bad Guys> production team is recruiting two maknaes.

Bidangil Pictures will produce this. 

It is currently in the middle of pre-production aiming for early September crank in.

This will be director Son Yongho’s second work, his first was The Deal. 

CJ E&M investment confirmed/ Lead actors confirmed

It is carried out as an individual contract based on the standard labor contract.

The main filming location is in Seoul/ and vicinity of Gyeonggi.

The recruited members will join the team 2 weeks before the crank in and 2 weeks from the pre-production(together with the existing production team)

The filming will begin in early September up to December.

As the crank in is approaching, we are selecting the two maknae members of the production team.

Looking for a production team assistant(who will monitor the setting/in charge of the preparation of the shooting) and a driver who will drive the production vehicle.

I guess I will check out the director’s first movie to see how he works his film. I’ll be expecting a lot of updates bc they will only film around Seoul :P 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5