Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

AJ will attend the siwff movie talk like last year on the 2nd of June 1:30pm KST!!! 

@nancy131 she granted your wish :lol:

@Yan De Guzman you must be new here right? welcome to AJ’s thread :) 

New A+G photos :wub:

Spoiler

or just visit here for the other photos :D 

link 

link

and btw The King’s dcut will be finally coming out! they better put all Sanghee’s deleted scenes -_-

• Like 5

@nancy131 her long black hair :wub: can Pantene get her again as an endorser lol gawd she was the face of that shampoo back then, the feel the rain on your skin song? ㅋㅋ

@siena-nim eodiyeyo?? missing you hereㅠㅠ

Caption:

Spoiler

Kim AJoong who is smart, loyal and considerate!!! will continue her relationship as the honorary executive committee of the 20th Seoul International Women’s Film Festival...

#KingEntertainment #KimAJoong #20thSeoulInternationalWomen’sFilmFestival #HonoraryExecutiveCommittee #Amazing #Loyal #BeautifulHeart

Some of her korean fans were able to get a ticket reservation for the star talk, hopefully we can get some updates from them too :) 

• Like 7

Saw some IG posts that as soon as the ticketing opened AJ’s screening schedule got sold out already lol as expected of our sold-out-fairy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans of the article earlier today :) She will be participating for 2 days yay!!!

Spoiler

Kim AJoong, serves as an honorary member of the Seoul International Women’s Film Festival for 2 consecutive years [Official Position]

0000646895_001_20180517113417667.jpg?typ

Actress Kim AJoong will continue to work as a member of the Seoul International Women's Film Festival and as the honorary executive committee following last year.

SIWFF on the 17th said “Kim AJoong following the 19th anniversary will continue as the honorary member of the committee which marks the 20th anniversary this year.”

Based on her close relationship with SIWFF, Kim AJoong who has steadily performed from as the 1st Feminist to the honorary executive committee is expected to have a more special meeting with the audiences who are looking forward to the festival to mark its 20th anniversary this year.

Kim AJoong is the 1st feminist of the Seoul International Women's Film Festival from 2015 to 2016 and served as an honorary executive committee member for two years leading the way in communicating with the audience based on her in-depth views on women's films. This time she will meet the audience through ‘Bombshell’ guest visit which will be screened at 1:30pm on the 2nd of June. Guest visit is expected to be with director Byun Youngjoo (like last year) who she has been a special collaborator at the opening ceremony of the 18th Seoul International Women's Film Festival. In addition, she will also participate as a special judge in the I-Teens Training section for teenaged female directors and will serve as the host of guest visit which will be held after showing the final film at 6pm on June 3rd.

Kim AJoong who continues to be an honorary member of the committee that draw attention said “For me, my relationship with SIWFF is like a family. In particular, for those who visit the festival which marks the 20th anniversary this year we are taking places to be able to convey the charm well until the end.”

source

guest visit is more like an interaction with the audience after the film ends, like what she did last year :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

A bit longer than what HHY posted :)

Trans~^^

Spoiler

2nd A+G Interview

Talk in slang-

AJ&HHY: Mission card

Q: Please tell us the unexpected charm of each other!

KAJ: (HHY) is more delicate and feminine than me.

Q: What do you think is AJ’s unexpected charm?

HHY: A talented woman! You have an inherent talent but you haven't released it yet. 

(t/n: HHY enumerated the words 끼재이 끼순이 끼녀 which all means a talented person, these are slang terms)

KAJ: Give it a try. Take a look at me.

Q: What is the hidden charm style(fashion) of each other?

HHY: You are not the type to wear loose trousers. But when you wore it it’s so cool. 

KAJ: It’s really pretty. 

[Kim AJoong’s Han Hyeyeon fashion suggestion]

KAJ: The skirt with linen jacket or the blue blouse.

HHY: Because we are running out of air conditioners this summer.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HHY: Shall we wear one? [suddenly gives instruction]

KAJ: At home? :lol:

HHY: Yes ㅋㅋㅋ

AJ and 슈스스 (Super Star Stylist)’s Avengers-class chemistry continues~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I saw some clips on sns when AJ talked to fan,took pics with them and even holding their hands with both hands,so sweet and sincere her eyes say it all T___T gosh! I love you AJ :bawling:

her star talk yesterday

• Like 4