Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

@siena It’s such a bliss to see AJ with kids tbhㅠㅠㅠ cant wait to see her own someday :D

@nancy131 It becomes a habit I guess ㅋㅋ cuteness :wub:

Anyone know where can I find her radio guesting with jonghyun? Saw articles of that guesting where the late jonghyun praising AJ’s voice, coming from someone who has a voice of an angel too ^_^

• Like 5

@nancy131 like JiSung said, AJ has a lot of American style hands' gestures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The podcast (blue night MBC radio) link couldn't be opened in android :(

This one link to listen to blue night radio aired in 26 nov 2012

Blue Night 2012

@sarangashia Yeaaah, I wanna see her get married and have a lot of children. She shouldn't be worried about her acting career, a lot of mom actress does well in the industry. As long as her husband supports her, all is good.

• Like 6

some random stuffs

AJ wore this custome and do high-five with fans at the entrance of her FM in Japan 2013 (from the fan account I read on weibo)

a1.jpg

her favourite birthday cake

a3.jpg

and winter item_white turtleneck sweater ㅋㅋ

a2.jpg

@siena I used PC and the link worked

• Like 6

Hi, I'm here because I miss Kaj ... I must admit that I've known her for a long time ... the movie 200 pounds of beauty was my first Korean movie ... and I loved it ... but it was when I saw her in Lutyn  where the love more as an actress ... her performance is perfect in every job she does ... she manages to transmit emotions to perfection ... it only saddens me not to see her very often ... she is already doing 7 months of her previous projector. ..I only wait for the day to see her acting again ... I hope to see her in a romantic drama she does it so well ... and I also hope that she will find love very soon since she is in age ... and can have many children as she wants .... kaj returns soon ...

• Like 3

Hello Majoongies! How are you all doing? Hope everyone is fine ^_^ I’ve been busy these past few days so it took me a while to finish this translation, it’s her cosmopolitan 2014 interview :)

Spoiler

AJOONG Confidence

When asked about how to look pretty she answered “Don’t do anything that is not you”. She knew that self-confidence and comfort over any dress, jewelry or makeup would make women most beautiful. 

(I’d like to make an apology for the mistranslation I did with the last interview (Grazia), I think that interview was pertaining to this. And this was her answer to that question, sorry again :()

0000004438368004152478290.jpg

People are curious about your secret on how to maintain a good figure. I knew that your figure is pretty but during the photoshoot I really thought that the word ‘divine body’ was right. 

Hahaha. Thank you, but as you can see there are flab here and there.

There is none though...

There is. And there are so many people who have nice body these days.

Let's not talk about other ethnicity born in the ‘90s. Even though you speak humbly, if you search Kim Ajoong on Naver ‘jump rope’ & ‘low-salt food’ appears. Many are very interested with your ‘body secret’. Please let us know.

I did jump rope a lot during my second to third year high school but I don't play it these days. Instead I have to control 2-3 kg of my weight because I am a little heavier now or I do PT when I need to get in shape a couple of months before entering a production. I exercise without equipments, I put on weight and just exercise with bare hands. Some people intentionally eat low-salt food these days but I’m not like that because I normally don’t like spicy and salty food so I do it naturally.

Neither your eating habit nor exercising is much different from the way we do it, I guess you’re just born with that shape.

I don't know anything else but my mom has pretty nice legs. I'm a little bit heavier now but my legs are a little thinner than my body. My father’s legs are also long, maybe it’s genetic.

0000004438368004159738216.jpg

I really envy you. Still, depending on the condition sometimes do you feel you’re not pretty?

Of course. My back and shoulders are stiff when I'm a little tired. My face swells up and trouble rises.

So what do you do?

If I feel tired or my shoulders are tight I massage to relax the muscles. I do not half-bath at home but instead taking a full-bath. It helps the circulation. But I can't help it when I'm busy shooting so I just leave it swollen.

Don’t you feel upset when you look at it while monitoring?

I can't help it when I’m working. If I care too

much on my appearance it will make my acting strange. It was actually a little like that today. I got up in the morning and looked in the mirror and it doesn't seem right. So I was really worried about coming to the set.

Does your heart shriveled when that happens? You lose confidence. Do you have any know-how to boost your self-confidence in this situation?

I just believe. The photographer will take care of it. In fact when shooting a drama or movie, we just keep shooting until I get the most natural image. If the acting is okay even though I don’t look good, we don’t call it NG. However in the case of photoshoots I do not seem to be very careful because we take many cuts to choose the best cut. 

0000004438368004163472423.jpg

Wow! I guess that confidence and faith makes you look more beautiful. 

Confidence makes both men and women look cool and beautiful. But when I take pictures I don’t think I have to be confident. I think I'm just enjoying it (the moment). I don't usually like to take selfies but doing photoshoots can transform you and make a difference, it is fun to work with a photographer who is in good harmony with me.

So shall we talk about Kim Ajoong’s usual self? What do you usually look like?

I usually don't wear miniskirt or shorts because I wear it a lot on air. I tend to dress comfortably. But if I wear vague-silhouette clothes I will look a bit fat so I put on hanging-fit clothes.

(Not very familiar with fashion so I’m not sure about this one)

How about makeup? I saw Kim Heeae in <Noona Over Flowers> saying she just applies sunscreen, BB cream and always wear mascara. Is there anything that you particularly care about?

I think the most important thing to express is my skin so I try to make it look moist. So I use Vidi Vici multi oil. I put it on my face, body and on my hair. I really like oil. I even do oil pulling. :o

source

I’m still lackingㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m very sorry if there is any error on this one and in the future. It’s my first time doing these translation stuffs so please understand :unsure:

Btw where are the other A+G interviews? ㅠㅡㅠ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I would have liked to have seen Kim Ah Joong at the Baeksang Awards this year ... unfortunately she was not nominated and neither did she ... For me she deserved to be there before other actresses ... I really believe that her acting level is superior to all ... it saddens me that they do not value an actress like her .... a pity I hope that one day they will give her the prize she so deserves ...

• Like 1

guysss!!! it seems like KAJ is watching the drama Mistress because apparently she took a picture of the name of her producer friend in its opening credits and send it to her haha soo cute :lol:

Edited by bumbleisbee
  • Like 4