Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Spoiler

Is she okay? I read from twitter that she's getting blamed/hate comments from DC because of the cancellation of the commentary. 

Our girl just want to relax and go on vacation. I wonder if she's together with her whole family. 

Poor AJ, I hope this gets resolved soon. King should take responsibility for making her image bad. ㅠㅠㅠ 

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, curlygee said:
  Hide contents

Is she okay? I read from twitter that she's getting blamed/hate comments from DC because of the cancellation of the commentary. 

Our girl just want to relax and go on vacation. I wonder if she's together with her whole family. 

Poor AJ, I hope this gets resolved soon. King should take responsibility for making her image bad. ㅠㅠㅠ 

Shoot. If i-fans can understand that this is the fault of the agency, I so don understand why the dc fans blaming her for this. 

I am just curious if she totally has no knowledge of the commentary or KING just never worked out the date of commentary with her?  It seems impossible that the agency agreed on the commentary without the actor's consent. Either way, KING is really doing a lousy job with the management. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, danielassny said:

Shoot. If i-fans can understand that this is the fault of the agency, I so don understand why the dc fans blaming her for this. 

I am just curious if she totally has no knowledge of the commentary or KING just never worked out the date of commentary with her?  It seems impossible that the agency agreed on the commentary without the actor's consent. Either way, KING is really doing a lousy job with the management. 

It's possible that she know about the commentary but not the exact date. If she knew, for sure she wouldn't make plans on that day. It's also possible that the management took the matter lightly so they didn't put too much effort in working with her schedule and just impulsively decided to cancel. They didn't even consider the efforts of the fans so I understand why they're frustrated. And I wouldn't be surprised if AJ didn't know anything about it at all just like how she didn't know about the questions to win a ticket for the Seoul Awards(?). 

I also don't think that AJ is social media active or read messages/dms so she won't have an idea how excited lutyn fans are with the dcut commentary.

I hope this get's resolved soon. Kfans can be fierce in a scary way. 

• Like 7

Spoiler

I feel like a stalker. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ninjongie followed 2 people on insta an hour ago. Gosh, I miss her! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope she post something soon. 

I feel like she unfollowed 1 person. She was following 45 IG users but I can only see 46 instead of 47. Aigoo~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, curlygee said:
  Hide contents

I feel like a stalker. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ninjongie followed 2 people on insta an hour ago. Gosh, I miss her! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope she post something soon. 

I feel like she unfollowed 1 person. She was following 45 IG users but I can only see 46 instead of 47. Aigoo~ 

Because she canceled attention to a man, a man with a beard.si become 46 users:D

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, dycyana said:

Because she canceled attention to a man, a man with a beard.si become 46 users:D

Enlighten me on this, please? :)

She loves fashion so it's not surprising she is following CELINE and Isabel Marrant. 

But now that shows that she still checks her social media account. Does that mean that in any way she saw the DM on the request for rescheduling the commentary or her vacay? 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, danielassny said:

Enlighten me on this, please? :)

She loves fashion so it's not surprising she is following CELINE and Isabel Marrant. 

But now that shows that she still checks her social media account. Does that mean that in any way she saw the DM on the request for rescheduling the commentary or her vacay? 

the man used to leave a message and following aj.his ins  named xx.edkim ,aj had paid attention to him before,aj  should  have canceled his attention yesterday. I think ajwould have read the message we gave her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, curlygee said:

@danielassny i don't really know if she read messages. I never saw her reply or liked a fan comment once. I occasionally send DMs too but she never read it. Lol

@dycyana i do remeber that IG user. I use to visit the users she follow to see if she liked or comment on their post. Lol.  Is that man a fan? 

I  think  the  man  is aj's  friend.because they focus on each begin,the man still following  aj  now. why aj  cancled following the man?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, nancy131 said:

AJ in O'live Show 3 (2010)  with chinese sub

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4199461766564646

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4199462580660069

the article at allkpop relate to this show

Thanks for sharing this. I tried watching the video but I couldn't catch a thing, :D i wish there is English subs. 

I'm so amazed with her Chinese fans, they seem to have a lot of AJ clips. Nomu kamsahamnida! :heart:

How do you guys learned to understand korean? I've been reading manwhas and it's a struggle for me to understand the words by listening :wacko:

• Like 3

She asked her mom at what age she should get married, then her mom said “beyond 35 years old” then she wittily replied “ah so you want me to bring you a lot of money” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but that is not what her mom meant, she said that her mom want her to enjoy life, do what she wants, meet good friends etc. before getting married ( bc she’s only 29 years old at that time) 

I can catch a little bit but my comprehension is still lacking ;(( Chinese fans are so lucky to find all these past videos and they are consistent at subbing it. 

And so many casting news these days, I’m envious... :bawling:

• Like 7

AJ only follows Hermes on her instagram. She's following Céline and Isabel Marant could be because she has a photoshoot with them. We'll see.

About her unfollowing an account. Well we don't know if that man is really her friend, he could be a friend of her friends since he's also following AJ friends. Maybe they met at a friend's party then he asked her instagram and asked her to follow him back. How could she refused. That's my scenario.

But it's not the first time she unfollowed people. When I first following her she unfollowed a guy account too.

It doesn't matter. Maybe she likes to keep her following number low. She only follows 5 men account, her CEO, her ex manager in Namoo, The King director, a photographer, and a guy named Nick (looks like he's an interior designer).

In her interviews after LUTYN she said she has been single for more than 5 years. I believe her. Because it's not the first time. Before that in 2012 Jisung told the reporter that AJ has been single for 6 years. In 2015 Jaedong said she's been single for years. And recently in interviews she said more than 5 years, you can do the math. She says it herself that she doesn't fall in love easily. And I think she's the type who considers a relationship is a serious matter not only for fun. She has been hurt before, she didn't directly say it but few times she said she hates a cheater.

We don't know if she's still single now it's been 3 months after the interviews. She could be meeting new people and probably her friends introduced her to some bachelors. We don't know..........

• Like 10