Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

@ashia16

Beanie couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I like it.

Actually they met long before The King.

They attended hand printing event at 2007 Best Film Awards in February.

She watched him and followed what he did......cutie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20070207212507.713.0.jpg

20070207211906.335.0.jpg

In October 2007 they received an award from Korean Film Council.

20071031201102.100.0.jpg

She's a wife material. Whoever married her would be lucky.

Spoiler

Btw in Healing Camp, Kim JaeDong promised to introduce her to a nice guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 11

@siena thanks gotta save those pics :lol:

Actually I kind of imagine KAJ marrying someone not from the entertainment industry, bc she said in the interview with PKL she’s hesitant to date someone who is known to the public bc once they broke up you’ll get those labels as “someone’s ex”. Maybe like Jun Jihyun? a quiet private life would be good, but since it will be KAJ decision whoever makes her happy is enough whether it’s from the entertainement industry or not I’ll support her. Ofc she will be a great wife and mom :wink:

• Like 8

I watched this some time ago but I just remembered it now so sharing you all this vid about her SWIFF talk, June last year 

She watched a female-centric film with some students and with Director Byun Youngjoo. 

Students were given a chance to asked kaj and director byj, someone asked the director if she wants to work with kaj and then the director revealed that she is a fan of kaj and she first offered the movie “helpless” to kaj but she can’t do it at that time bc of her drama “sign”. Then the director continued saying she wants to work with her in the future and this is her reaction

giphy.gif

cute right? :wub:

Some students asked kaj and I think bc she gave a good answer she got applaud from everyone hehe and everyone keep saying she match this/that kind of role the director said, did you bring your fans club? ㅋㅋㅋ 

I suggest you watch that vid and see her cute reactions :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

@ashia16 thank you,hope she'll continue her role at swiff this year

i'll never get tired of her cute moments and AJ's cuteness is the reason i fall for her at the first place,she has so many of them

the director of "Punch" also said she's more lovely than he thought and just like a cute cat <3

https://youtu.be/4vs_vgCQEog

• Like 8

@nancy131 those polaroids are gifts for winners of Let's Eat Dinner Together event.

She is indeed like a cute cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋ in let's eat dinner when she said anyyeong to the little girl on the window, she sound like a kitten ㅋㅋㅋ

@ashia16 she's naturally cute, no fake aegyo :wub:

I don't know what tv show this comes from, I wish I could see the pics clearly.

Spoiler

For people who said she got work done on her face, she did get double eyelid surgery but this is nothing bad....many koreans had it done, celeb or nonceleb even men. She did nothing on her nose, she can't do this if she did

08.jpg?type=w800_q75

Her upper teeth used to be bigger, now they're smaller. It's nothing bad to get them fixed. As for the botox rumor (in the interview with PKL), her face muscles will be so stiff she can't even smile.

She was so skinny in PS partner and Catch Me. If she's that skinny on camera imagine how skinny she was in real life. People said camera makes you look bigger around 5 to 10 kilos. She gained weight in Punch. But she's skinny again in Wanted. I think her ideal weight was during That Fool and LUTYN.

In some of her works her skin was tanned, in her early projects and more noticeable in That Fool. Her skin is lighter since PS Partner. She might get tanning, it could be because tanned skin was a trend, Lee Hyori was so tanned back then.

After seeing her in her projects since her early days in the entertainment industry, nothing changed except her eyes (double eyelid), her weight, and skin color, and ofc her make up and hair styling is getting better.

Ok. Done with my rant ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

It's my first time seeing little Ajoongie~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute

Spoiler

I guesed as much about double eyelid surgery and her teeth. I only noticed the teeth when you shared her pic when she was 20 y/o. ㅋㅋㅋ her front teeth looked cute 

@siena where did you get that info?  I've been dying to confirm about it, lol! And I do agree that it's nothing bad. In fact, it didn't really look like she did something on her face. What makes her face look different is gaining weight and her make up. 

I hope she's healthy if she's too skinny in person.

The twitter owner who shared old ajoong pics replied and said,  

"In 2005, Ajoong ran a program called “Happy Together Friends(해피투게더 프랜즈)”. This GIF is the opening of the program."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I hope she will appear again in more variety show. Happy together began airing again in Jan 4, after hiatus more than 2 months. Or radio star. Cable variety show rarely have subtitle lol.

When I first watched LUTYN I thought she had done many surgeries, and her face is not really pretty. But her performance impressed me and make her more charming and beautiful :wub:. And after read more about KAJ, she is surely have sexy brain. Our girl crush.

• Like 4

I'm nothing against her look cause she's super cute and she acts so well and now we all know that she's also a smart,thoughtful woman

actually i think people analysis her face more after the success of 200 pounds beauty,the sensitive issue talked in the movie is the reason why some actress turned down the offer and AJ is quite brave to take the lead

from the interview with MC PKL seems like she knew the prejudice and rumors is part of the celebrity's life and dealt with it,that's our girl

giphy.gif

(gif cto)

• Like 8

She really have this unique charm. :wub: She's not just beautiful and talented but also smart which makes her our girl crush ppum ppum! She's so lovely and I do agree that she's like a cat. Can I call her meowjongie now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

I just started watching Sign and it's so nice see her other side. Looking forward for her future projects.  Meowjongie, hwaiting! :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@curlygee thanks for asking about the gif source.

@nancy131 @delusionalsquid it's good that she doesn't ignore her education eventho she's busy as an actress. And I love how she doesn't change (as attested by PKL), forever the kindhearted and pure AJ.

January last year she's also travelling to Japan. She posted few pics on instagram. But now she's been in hiatus from instagram, will she share some pics :(

• Like 6

@siena here are some episodes of HPF (2005) posted on chinese site

and AJ paired with Hyun Bin,Bi Rain on the love survival show

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The King will be released in Japan on 10 March.

Can you spot AJ in this official poster :wub:

0003695195_001_20180110105639459.jpg?typ

She  may only have few scenes in the movie but there are people who saw the movie only because of AJ. And many people thinks that her character is very cool.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, siena said:

The King will be released in Japan on 10 March.

Can you spot AJ in this official poster :wub:

She  may only have few scenes in the movie but there are people who saw the movie only because of AJ. And many people thinks that her character is very cool.

I see her! Hihihi, her character is indeed very cool. :wub:

@nancy131 Thank you so much for unearthing AJ's previous projects. I saved them all and I watch it during my break time. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

• Like 3