Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

King Ent. event.

Prize: gifts (scented candle) and polaroid, the ones given during AJ birthday fanmeet.

How to participate:

1. Follow King Ent instagram.

2. Watch let's eat together when it air and take a prove shot, post it on instagram with hashtags #한끼줍쇼 #김아중

I don't know if Int'l fans could participate, however just try maybe you can win the gifts.

• Like 5

Let's Eat Dinner Together ep.61 has 5% rating. It's higher compares to previous episode.

김아중 was trending at no.1 on Naver search after the show ended. One news article was trending at no.2. Top comments are all nice. They all like her. They said tonight episode was so much fun. They missed her so much and hope she could appear in another variety show again.

Apparently KShow123 is subbing the show, we need to wait until they finish.

Meanwhile if you wanna watch the raw video

https://dramacool9.com/lets-eat-dinner-together-episode-61.html

AJ said she decided to guest because previously she had worked with the Director and writer of the show in Happy Together Friends. They called her ans ask if she can come as a guest.

AJ team won the race. KNetz said it is nice of her to prepare christmas gifts for the house owner.

Edit:

Episode 61 was a special episode for 100th house since season 2 first broadcast. Since AJ and MC Kyung Kyu won the race, 100kg of rice was donated under their names to an NGO called We Start, this NGO supports kids from poor family and marginalized kids.

• Like 12

Some fun fact about Gyeongju, the city where AJ filmed Let's Eat Dinner Together.

It was the capital of Silla kingdom. That's why the location of Queen Seondeok drama was in Gyeongju. And in Let's Eat Dinner together mentioned about Queen Seondeok.

Probably some of you has known that there are so many people with the family name Kim in Korea, including our Kim AJoong. Altho there are so many Kim, they came from different clan.

AJoong clan was from Gwangsan.

The Gwangsan Kim clan (Hangul: 광산김씨, hanja: 光山金氏) was one of the most prominent clans during Joseon. The Gwangsan Kims are the descendants of Heung Gwang (흥광, 興光), who was the third prince of Sinmu of Silla, its 45th monarch.

So our lovely AJoong is the decendant of a Prince!!!! So that's why she's so graceful and elegant :wub:

Source: https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/김아중

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Wow! so happy her guesting got a high ratings and good comments about her :D KAJ has a knack for variety shows hope she’ll do more in the future. Well regarding her thoughts about marriage I want her to do it soon although her kfans are still not ready for it ㅎ ㅎ As I watched hyori’s bed and breakfast I can’t help but envy them and hope for our girl to find her soulmate soon ;(( I’ll be very happy with whoever she ends up with even if it’s not with my ship I will let go of my greed haha as long as she’s happy we’ll all be happy right? ^_^ But for now hoping for a new project early next year, I want to see her the soonest! ㅠㅡㅠ 

edit: @siena even the way she eats is so classy hahaha no wonder why ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 12

last night episode was totally funny,AJ audition team won in an unexpected way,AJ even said thank you to Ho Dong team through the phone:lol:

I hope to see her more on variety show,our girl is indeed the cutest:wub:

cre gif KAJ dc

100th.gif

the littler girl liked AJ from the begining and kept giving her food :))

1513786582.gif

1513786582-1.gif[/spoiler]

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

my favourite part 

AJ talked about livng with parents and marrige when she was asked by the house owner,still wait for the sub to know more but i can guess the last 20 seconds  :lol:MC LKK asked the man if AJ was his style and he said he liked her then AJ laughed *shy shy* :lol:

before his answer the girl beside him also made a sound "ohhh" (maybe imply "oh no way" ) :))

• Like 8

@nancy131

That little girl is so cute :wub:

My stream was so lagging and I haven't rewatched the show.

That part about marriage. They were talking about the house owner daughter, the one seated infront of AJ. She lived with her mom and her room is upstair. AJ asked her, don't you think about marriage. She answered, no I will live with my Mom, it's easier for me coz then you need to prepare for food etc. Then the MC said, AJ is also still living with her parents. To which she replied yes. The house owner told her, isn't it more comfortable. She kinda sighed and she said tho her parents don't push her to get married soon but she sees her mom getting old. The daugher asked her, do you ever think of getting married. She replied, yes I think about it more seriously now not because I have someone already but I'm getting old.

The MC asked the man, he's the brother of the house owner, aren't you gonna get married, the owner said yes he must. The MC asked him how old are you......he answered and his sister said, he's old ......... lol!!!! AJ said he's a year older than her, you're born in 81 right? Then the MC said, do you like a girl like her (AJ)? He said yes I like it.

More or less like that. For more accurate translation gotta wait the subtitle.

• Like 11

Thanks chingus for sharing lots of info about her. I laughed so hard at the old clip posted because I didn't expect her to dance!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's also nice to know about her clan. That's why she always looks so classy. It's in her blood. :D I also liked the gif with the little girl. I can already see her as a mom! :wub:

• Like 8

On 12/21/2017 at 11:26 AM, siena said:

Some fun fact about Gyeongju, the city where AJ filmed Let's Eat Dinner Together.

It was the capital of Silla kingdom. That's why the location of Queen Seondeok drama was in Gyeongju. And in Let's Eat Dinner together mentioned about Queen Seondeok.

Probably some of you has known that there are so many people with the family name Kim in Korea, including our Kim AJoong. Altho there are so many Kim, they came from different clan.

AJoong clan was from Gwangsan.

The Gwangsan Kim clan (Hangul: 광산김씨, hanja: 光山金氏) was one of the most prominent clans during Joseon. The Gwangsan Kims are the descendants of Heung Gwang (흥광, 興光), who was the third prince of Sinmu of Silla, its 45th monarch.

So our lovely AJoong is the decendant of a Prince!!!! So that's why she's so graceful and elegant :wub:

Source: https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/김아중

Wow..no wonder she’s so pretty in hanbok. The royal aura is there. Thank you @siena

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Cherryblossom18 said:

I watched let's eat dinner together yesterday. Kim Ah Joong is intelligent and very cute. Plus she's good with kids. I notice her laugh is pretty. She should definitely go on more variety shows often.  

You're right, I like everything about her.

This is my first time commenting after so long. The last time I commented on a soompi forum was like 7 years ago and I had to recreate a whole new account. :D

happy to know all of you ^_^

Edited by aphroditekim
  • Like 4

Hi everyone!!! I'm glad that this thread is alive again!

I wanna share this, on 20 Dec AJ had phone interview for  sbs radio program called Film Club for their year end special episode. She's an avid listener of this radio program, she said she doesn't mind spoiler, listening to the program made her watch the movies they talked in the program. The program talks about movies and OST, one of the fixed guest is actress Lim su joong.

If you wanna listen to her voice, go to 1.30.00 mark

http://m.podbbang.com/ch/episode/13003?e=22486382

She sent christmast gifts to the radio host and staff. They're very happy.

AJ is surely kindhearted. I rewatch Let's eat dinner together twice only to hear her warm voice, eventho I only understand so little.

She should try becoming radio dj or come as guest host sometimes. I really like her voice. And many knetz said her voice is great, her diction, pronunciation, tone, and vocalization are great.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, siena said:

Hi everyone!!! I'm glad that this thread is alive again!

I wanna share this, on 20 Dec AJ had phone interview for  sbs radio program called Film Club for their year end special episode. She's an avid listener of this radio program, she said she doesn't mind spoiler, listening to the program made her watch the movies they talked in the program. The program talks about movies and OST, one of the fixed guest is actress Lim su joong.

If you wanna listen to her voice, go to 1.30.00 mark

http://m.podbbang.com/ch/episode/13003?e=22486382

She sent christmast gifts to the radio host and staff. They're very happy.

AJ is surely kindhearted. I rewatch Let's eat dinner together twice only to hear her warm voice, eventho I only understand so little.

She should try becoming radio dj or come as guest host sometimes. I really like her voice. And many knetz said her voice is great, her diction, pronunciation, tone, and vocalization are great.

Honestly tho how can you not love her?? it’s impossible lol hearing her voice early in the morning made my day already. Heard an interaction with im soojung, hope they hang out since han hyeyeon is close with the both of them ^_^

• Like 6

Footages from old broadcasts.

AJ in bikinies. S line body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Click the link below. The video is on Naver TV.

Link to watch the video

So, after Let's eat dinner together, there were some news outlets that wrote articles about her body proportions. In one of the news article her fans wrote a comment saying, why reporters are like that, they could write about how smart she is for her knowledge about Gyeongju but since she's a female celebrity reporters only talk about her body.

Dang! I so agree!! The stereotype is so shallow.

• Like 10

@siena you're right but i have to admit my 1st impress after watching LUTYN ep1 is her club scene,her figure is so good and lively :))

and the clip may come from enews24 I found it on their youtube channel

btw,they also made this and talk abour her education from 0:55 (her master degree and her transcript in university?? I'm not sure )

uri AJ is very smart:D

006odK0Ily1fl7cdrz9jtj32dc1c0hdu.jpg

006odK0Ily1fl7cdnoosoj31s02dce83.jpg cre weibo

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@nancy131 indeed, her body proportion is awesome! And she exercise not dieting. I don't like skinny weak body. For LUTYN she did intense exercise for 2 months, just look at those muscles on her belly.

There was an article in which she talked about her education. I've been meaning to share the infos here. But I will also add other infos I read in some articles. This is a summary not a translation of those articles.

In 2007 she enrolled to master's program in Journalisme in Korea University. She was introduced to Prof. Kim Kwang Soo (Prof. In Korea University), he's her mentor. If I don't misunderstand it, she said she feel refreshed by studying, attending lectures. It's a way for her to relieve stress.

In 2008 a book that she co-wrote with Prof. Kwang Soo was published, the title is emotion communication. The book was then used as one of text books for communication students. She donated all her share profit to Treatment Center for Children.

News article about the book

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc1j28vIVk83W-mw2NsOU

That's prof. Kim Kwang Soo. On the right is the book cover.

The book is still available for purchase, the price is 15.000 Won.

http://m.book.naver.com/bookdb/book_detail.nhn?biblio.bid=4590122#

Sadly Prof. Kwang Soo died because of cancer in 2010, he told her to never give up her study. She said, she went to the funeral quietly so no one knew and she's quietly grieving his death.

AJ graduated in 2011. The graduation ceremony was in february 2011 unfortunately she couldn't attend it because of filming. The journalist asked her if it's true that she got all A. She answered, it's embarassing that she had to answer that by herself (she meant she doesn't wanna sound arrogant), her grade is 4.0/4.5.

Her Master's thesis was about thriller movies. The title is: "The Effects of Emotional Needs and Cognitive Desires on Emotional Strength and Satisfation: Focusing on Thriller Movies".

She said she watched more than 200 thriller movies for her research.

In April 2012 her thesis was published in the Journal of Korean Culture and Economy Research vol.15.

She posted this on her twitter but I couldn't find it anymore. This was taken from news article.

abbaAEEDACbDEAC.jpg?type=w420@2x

☆Girl crush poom poom!☆ hehehehe.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3