Choi Jung Won 최정원

Guest loving_D

August 8, 2012
Kim Ji-hoon cast in comeback drama with Choi Jung-wonby javabeans dramabeans.com
kimjihoon_100.jpg
Good news: Kim Ji-hoon is out of the army and has a new drama!
Bad news: It’s not a Joseon X-Files sequel. Sigh. Oh well, you can’t have everything. (Still: The hope lives on…)
The project is a KBS weekend drama titled My Daughter So-young, and the production company has confirmed that Kim Ji-hoon will be reuniting with his Wish Upon a Star co-star Choi Jung-won. Good news: They were totally adorable together in that. Bad news: They’re playing twins. Eek! Where will all that romantic chemistry go? We’re just chock-full of halfway-filled glasses today.
Kim Ji-hoon’s character is the peacemaker middleman between his sister and their father Chun Ho-jin, who seems to specialize in playing negligent fathers (he was the weak-willed two-timer dad in Will It Snow For Christmas, the weak-willed president and absentee dad in City Hunter, and the uber-strong-willed but violent police-chief dad in Gaksital). The main storyline of the show is the “simultaneously close and distant relationship between a father and daughter, and their reconciliation.” Oof, that could be really good stuff; well-scripted father-daughter conflicts have a way of getting to me.
choijungwon_106a.jpgChoi Jung-won, Lee Sang-yoon
That means the main romantic pairing goes to Choi Jung-won and Lee Sang-yoon (The Duo). I guess there are no hard feelings when Lee Sang-yoon got un-cast from director Yoo’s last drama Brain, even though Lee expressed disappointment in the late-game recasting hullaballoo last year.
Park Jung-ah (Smile Dong-hae) also joins the cast as Lee Sang-yoon’s younger sister; I wonder if that means she’ll be Kim Ji-hoon’s romantic partner. Or maybe they’ll just be sidekicks to their dating siblings. Somehow I doubt it; family dramas tend to love pairing up everyone and tying everything up in neat bows. Joining them is CN Blue idol Lee Jung-shin, though there isn’t any info yet on his role.
This is a weekend family drama, which is generally a class of shows I skip. But I’m warming to the genre in spite of the long running times (usually 50+ episodes), because I’ve seen enough good ones to know they can be cute, funny, and warm when done right. This drama follows one current show that falls into that category, Kim Nam-joo’s popular You’re a Stroke of Good Luck / You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly, which is performing strongly.
Furthermore, My Daughter So-young has a solid production team onboard; it’s written by So Hyun-kyung of 49 Days, Brilliant Legacy and Prosecutor Princess, which were pretty solidly written and had distinct crack-y traits. PD Yoo Hyun-ki of Brain and God of Study directs.
My Daughter So-young premieres on September 15.
Via My Daily

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 12, 2012
Kim Ji Hoon, Choi Jung Won reunite in 'My Daughter So Young'Author: daiko KoreanVibe.com kim-ji-hoon-choi-jung-won1.jpg
KBS2’s weekend hit drama ‘My Husband Got A Family‘ will soon finish and KBS 2 already prepared another family drama with a solid cast.
The replacement drama is titled My Daughter So Young which will tell story of a father who separates with his daughter, their love , hate and reconciliation.
Actress Choi Jung Won (Brain, Pick The Stars) takes the title role, So Young, a gifted student who never lost top position from her primary school. So Young is now a lawyer who passed the lawyer’s exam with her own ability.
So Young is married to Woo Jae, played by Lee Sang Yoon (The Duo). He has an upright personality and loves his wife.
In this drama, Choi Jung Won will reunite with her love interest in Pick The Stars, actor Kim Ji Hoon who just finished his army duty.
But this time Kim Ji Hoon will play So Young’s twin brother, Sang Woo.
Sang Woo becomes a doctor because of So Young’s sacrifice and love.
Another supporting cast are Choi Yoon Young (plays Ho Jung who one-sidedly loves Sang Woo), Chun Ho Jin (plays SoYoung and Sang Woo’s estranged father).
Just like My Husband Got A Family, My Daughter So Young also invited two idol stars to join the cast- so far. They’re Lee Joon (MBLAQ) and Jung Shin (CNBlue).
My Daughter So Young debuts September 15.

• 2 months later...

I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas ever since time began.The list for BEST ACTOR is so overwhelming that I had to replace my top ten every week...However sadly, the BEST ACTRESS list is quite boring and doesn't have much action...
But I'm here to say, thank you CHOI JUNG WON!!! For filling me up with gladness!You're officially my favorite Korean actress! Absolutely stunning ahhhh..Loved you in BRAIN with Shin Hakyun!!!!
So beautiful..

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"The 48th Taxpayer's Day ceremony 3 March 2014 

201403031152172010_1.jpg
201403031140222010_1.jpg
201403031138092010_1.jpg

more.. sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2014/03/park-hae-jin-kim-ha-neul-yoo-in-na-han.html

oh wow.. there is an update of C.J.W. Thank you for sharing. I do hope more of her fans would join this thread and make it livelier.   Its so quiet... well for now, I wish that C.J.W would start on a project real real soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived