Choi Jung Won 최정원

Guest loving_D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest glitzyglam

It just talks about how Eunhyuk is a huge fan of CJW. When he was asked on some radio show which celebrity he would like to spend his Christmas with.. he answered Choi Jungwon.. apparently he's even an ACTIVE member of her fan cafe. haha :)

^ You're welcome! (:

I found a few articles on Naver on which there's a pic of her & Hyukjae (Super Junior) Oo

Anyone mind to translate? :P

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4849/20...0011supegj9.jpg

[마이데일리 = 강승훈 기자] 슈퍼주니어 은혁이

KBS '소문난 칠공주'에서 미칠 역으로 열연중인 최정원에게 달콤한 사랑 고백을 펼쳤다.

지난 19일 방영된 '옥주현의 라이크 어 버진' 크리스마스 특집에서

'이번 크리스마스를 함께 보내고 싶은 스타는?'라는 질문에 은혁은 조금의 망설임도 없이 최정원의 이름을 언급했다.

또한 같은 멤버 이특은 그가 최정원을 얼마나 좋아하는지 실화까지 알려줘, 폭소를 자아내기도 했다.

이특은 “은혁이가 최정원 누나를 너무 좋아해서 인터넷 팬 카페에 가입했다.

하지만 가입에만 그치지 않고, 바쁜 스케줄을 쪼개며 카페 회원으로 활동했고,

직접 글을 남겨 '등업'을 받기 위한 노력을 기울였다"고 말했다.

은혁의 미칠이 사랑은 여기서 끝나지 않았다.

스타의 이상형을 알아보는 코너인 '내 스타일이야'에서 이특의 이상형을 알아보기 위해

여자 연예인부터 시청자들이 올린 사진까지를 모두 공개했는데,

최정원의 사진이 나오자 은혁은 흥분하며 자리에서 벌떡 일어서까지 했다.

자신도 이 코너에 참여하고 싶다며 제작진에게 조르기도 하는 등 마음을 감추지 않았다는 후문.

이 날 '옥주현의 라이크 어 버진'에는 슈퍼주니어의 이특, 은혁, 솔비, 박기영 등이 출연했다.

[사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

Source: Link

Thanks syah4brit for the pics :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the article of Hyukkie admiring CJW. That's really a good news to me. I love Suju and CJW is a really good actress. Wonder how he'll feel when they will meet personally. My Suju fanboys are so cute... they love nunas!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

i love CJW in Famous Princesses and recently saw her in Kingdom of the Wind.

she was ok in KOTW but i prefer her in Famous Princesses. :)

This is some news to share about CJW.

Choi Jung Won (28) and actor Baek Sung Hyun (20) were in Australia and their photos were uploaded onto the internet recently, sparking speculation that they were dating.

photos of them in Aus

kotw38.jpg

84254307.jpg

close-up shot of the couple at an event

kotw39.jpg

Guest Xa Thi Man

Who's the guy?!?!

At first look the guy seem to look like HyunBin!! Hehe

If you've watched Stairway to Heaven, he's the younger version of Kwon Sang Woo's character :) He was also in the sitcom Elephant.

• 10 months later...

January 18, 2010

Choi Jung-won's "Star" rising in China

Reporter.Lynn Kim Editor.Jessica Kim

2010011808323435818_2.jpg

Korean actress Choi Jung-won in a poster for "Wish Upon A Star" [sBS]

Korean actress Choi Jung-won is gaining popularity in China with the success of two television dramas -- "Wish Upon A Star" and "Famous Princesses" -- according to a press release by her agency on Monday.

"Chinese fans are viewing "Wish Upon A Star" through internet downloads and many are asking about the show," explained an official at Wellmade Star M, who added that Choi has been receiving many offers for TV commercials as well.

Ratings for SBS drama "Star", which premiered in Korea two weeks ago, has been on the rise and recorded a 13.1 percent viewership on January 12, according to estimates released by AGB Nielsen Media.

"Princesses", which originally aired in Korea in 2006, has reportedly taken China by storm and its popularity has carried over to the fans' interest in "Star".

"Thank you so much for loving "Star". I'm physically exhausted but I'm energized from all the good news," the actress was quoted as saying.

Choi, 28, has appeared in many television dramas since debuting in 2001 including "All In" (SBS, 2003), "The King and I" (SBS, 2007) and "The Kingdom of The Winds" (KBS2, 2008), for which she won two KBS Acting Awards.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

• 1 month later...
Guest jyssandra

I just want to post here, on a side note, that although we were terribly upset and sad that there were no new episodes this week ... it was a blessing, I guess, for Choi Jung Won, who was able to attend her graduation ceremony this morning from Dongguk University.

Congratulations Choi Jung Won!

201002191156541001_1.jpg

Love ... love ... love ... how she's wearing her Jin Pal Gang hair! :)

credit to lucie_marie of sffts thread

January 18, 2010

Choi Jung-won's "Star" rising in China

Reporter.Lynn Kim Editor.Jessica Kim

2010011808323435818_2.jpg

Korean actress Choi Jung-won in a poster for "Wish Upon A Star" [sBS]

Korean actress Choi Jung-won is gaining popularity in China with the success of two television dramas -- "Wish Upon A Star" and "Famous Princesses" -- according to a press release by her agency on Monday.

"Chinese fans are viewing "Wish Upon A Star" through internet downloads and many are asking about the show," explained an official at Wellmade Star M, who added that Choi has been receiving many offers for TV commercials as well.

Ratings for SBS drama "Star", which premiered in Korea two weeks ago, has been on the rise and recorded a 13.1 percent viewership on January 12, according to estimates released by AGB Nielsen Media.

"Princesses", which originally aired in Korea in 2006, has reportedly taken China by storm and its popularity has carried over to the fans' interest in "Star".

"Thank you so much for loving "Star". I'm physically exhausted but I'm energized from all the good news," the actress was quoted as saying.

Choi, 28, has appeared in many television dramas since debuting in 2001 including "All In" (SBS, 2003), "The King and I" (SBS, 2007) and "The Kingdom of The Winds" (KBS2, 2008), for which she won two KBS Acting Awards.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

Guest jyssandra

Drama success presents Choi Jung-won with CF opportunities

February 19th, 2010 // by javabeans

choijungwon_41.jpg

Nice to see that drama success is paying off for some, like Choi Jung-won of Wish Upon a Star, who is now entertaining an influx of CF offers. Although the drama itself is what thrusts stars into the spotlight in the first place, CFs are how they make a substantial portion of their income, and these advertising offers are often closely linked to their drama successes. Choi’s role as the upbeat Pal-gang struggling to raise her five siblings has already sparked fashion trends, and now she’s signed on to endorse clothing brands, food products, and real estate, in addition to considering nearly a dozen other contracts.

Her management credits the bright, cheery image she conveys in the drama, which is quite different from the image she displayed in her last drama, Kingdom of the Wind. (Estimation of Choi’s acting has also improved, as I recall that she was criticized for being a mere pretty face in that show.)

Wish Upon a Star is performing pretty well in its Monday-Tuesday timeslot (although the series, as with Angel’s Temptation, is mainly competing with the 9pm news rather than other drama programming). With ratings numbers nearing 20%, it has surpassed the news to claim the top position

I've become a fan of hers since watching her in Wish Upon A Star. I really enjoy her acting. I hope this thread grows even more and she gains many new fans.

Here is a recent news story and some pictures of her university graduation. I'm impressed by her determination to further her education. Many big stars would depend on fame and success but I'm glad she values a good education as well.

Choi Jeong-won celebrates long-awaited college graduation

Korean actress Choi Jeong-won received her college diploma on Friday, graduating 10 years after having entered Dongguk University in Seoul.

"I feel like I have become a real member of society", the actress said, sporting her graduation cap and a big smile. "I am very happy because I'm graduating after ten years. I was the last to graduate in my class and my parents couldn't be happier".

Choi, 28, debuted in 2001 in the KBS2 TV series "Cool" and has since appeared in many dramas including "All In" (SBS, 2003), "Famous Princesses" (KBS2, 2006) and "Land of wind" (KBS2, 2008).

She currently stars in the Monday and Tuesday evening drama "Wish Upon a Star" as a cheerful, hard-working young woman raising five adopted siblings after the sudden death of her parents.

Actors Park Jae-jeong and Park Ha-seon also graduated from Dongguk on Friday.

Source: Asia Economic Daily

photo109872.jpg

photo109873.jpg

photo109874.jpg

cjw1.jpg

cjw2.jpg

cjw4.jpg

I like her Pal-Gang look. So pretty.

Some more pictures of the gorgeous Choi Jung Won

You can read the original article here: http://www.allkpop.com/2009/11/choi_jung_w...anime_character

20091105_choijungwon_3_thumb.jpg

20091105_choijungwon_2_thumb.jpg

20091105_choijungwon_1.jpg

Source: allkpop

Archived