Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Yeah that the fact that it shows the souls of the previous people Orochimaru switched with has to mean something. I remember a lot of people were arguing that Orochimaru was stronger than Itachi despite his statement about Itachi after attacking Konoha. That flashback with Itachi finally set it in stone that Orochimaru is weaker than him.

I wonder why Itachi used that paralyzing genjutsu on Orochimaru in the first place.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dudeman

That whole Sasuke pretending to be Orochimaru idea doesn't seem that bad, really.... He's probably sharinganed a lot of Orochimaru's movement patterns, so it's definitely not a long shot...though, I think people will catch on (Sasuke doesn't seem to be a great of an actor to me).

Guest Nightmare

It's kinda funny; how when the story focuses on someone else instead of Naruto, the story gets more interesting.

I wouldn't soo fast conclude that Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. That wasn't a real fight, and we don't really know the circumstances of it.

did anyone try to bt shippuuden 5 and..not end up with shippuuden 5? i somehow dled byousoku 5cm: Oukashou. it's a very pretty anime but not what i was looking for. well anyways, i'm just checking if this happened to anyone else or if i did something and not remembered

NVM. dattebayo is a funny group.

Guest pikapika

my prediction:

Orichirmaru really did get sasuke's body..for now...sasuke is still in his body but pushed aside...later on some crucial battle when orichimaru needs it the least he'll take back control of his body and kick some booty

thats my guess cuz thats what Kishimoto kinda likes to do...gotta love his cliff hangers tho...but they do sometimes drive me crazy

Guest maxtvfxq

Kishimoto leaves too many cliffhangers and I don't like cliffhangers that much... and i'm reading the manga too and i'm waiting for the 14 one to come out but it won't come out until June... does any one know where u can get them sooner like somewhere on the internet?

Guest pikapika

Kishimoto leaves too many cliffhangers and I don't like cliffhangers that much... and i'm reading the manga too and i'm waiting for the 14 one to come out but it won't come out until June... does any one know where u can get them sooner like somewhere on the internet?

like the 14th book? go to narutofan.com u can direct dl chapters...and its updated weekly...or u can go to stoptazmo.com~they have tons of manga dls there...

and just to let you know the cliffhangers dont stop...hahahah they just keep coming

Guest optimist

wow, 345 was f-ckin awesome!

go read it if you haven't already...it seriously makes you want more...

The best chapter in a long time. :)

Guest Chioster

That was a horrible way to conclude who won the battle. They just made some bullcrap up and said Sasuke won. They shouldve made some cliff hangers and really got the readers wanting to read more.

Guest dudeman

^ There indeed is a bit of a cliffhanger to that

...Sasuke said he's taken over, but given how Kabuto corrected himself on Orochimaru's fate, it's not like it would stay that way...

If anything, I'm more pissed at the dude who pops up (quite literally, I might add) at the end. Yet another person we have to associate with...sigh.

So Naruto's jutsu acts similar to poison, huh...very interesting, but I think Naruto's getting a little too sure of himself.

Guest pikapika

who else thought that 246 was majorly disappointing?

where's the frikkin climax? a super major bad guy was killed....-_____-" and thats it?

makes me wonder too

Guest dudeman

Psst...he may not really be dead, in fact the situation is more along the lines of Sasuke doing exactly to Orochimaru what Orochimaru intended to do to Sasuke. Even Kabuto says this fact.

An interesting tidbit I found was Sasuke's curse seal design on the front cover. Back when we saw him again for the first time, Kakashi's seal seemed to have disappeared, yet it's still there surrounding Sasuke's curse seal on the front page. Either that's a mistake, or Kishimoto decided that extra seal was probably important after all...

Guest madeinktown

i like the idea of a "level up" seal. since naruto could level up with the kyuubi tails, it's only natural that sasuke should have a level up too with the seal.

Guest kpxshyxboi

yea it was realli disappointing to see that oro died like that. Who's the NEW guy??? It was pretty gay how they said stuff like that. Oro doesn't die, he's trapped inside of Sasuke like how Oro would have done to Sasuke but the sharingan made it reverse on him. I think that Sasuke is going to get mangekyou sharingan soon... lol

Guest madeinktown

i thought he already did. i mean...if kakashi can achieve it by not even being an uchiha, then sasuke, being the "genius" he is, shouldve been able to accomplish it long ago.

Guest iamsh3d

i think Oro is still alive.. i think he'll re-surface from sasuke (which where he's trapped) later. maybe during a fight or something.. i onno..

Guest losborrachos

orochi is not dead, he's just trapped in sasuke and will most probably take over in battle when sasuke is cornered... and there have been speculations (one or all of them may be correct) that mizugetsu: 1) is sasuke's 'best friend' whom he will kill to obtain ms, 2) is a woman 3) is a jinchu 4) is a new partner designed to take out kisame while sasuke chases after itachi... sigh sasuke, do whatever the hell you want, kishi's basically stretching out your plot w/ the new free-orochi's-prisoners thing so he can deal w/ the akatsuki arc...

and is it just me or is sakura looking uglier and uglier these days? what is that baggy street wear ewww...

Guest dudeman

^ She should tie her hair up or something. I saw a pic of her on the cover of the Naruto Shippuuden Wii game, and her hair looked like the wind went through it...and it looked pretty neat.

As for Sasuke and the Mangekyou Sharingan...we'll have to see. Personally, I don't think a person hell-bent on revenge for almost his whole life could be THAT smart, no matter what his reasons were. To Sasuke's credit, however, he vowed to not go the same path as Itachi did to gain power, and since Itachi had attained the Mangekyou Sharingan...I don't think Sasuke will really consider the Mangekyou Sharingan as his immediate priority any time soon.

Archived