[japan Movie 2007] あなたを忘れない~anata Wo Wasuren

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Lee Tae Seong, Horikita Maki

Actor Lee Tae-seong and singer Hong Kyung-min will hold a film concert in Tokyo on Jan. 12 of next year as part of promotional events for their latest movie "We Won't Forget You".

Lee played a leading role and Hong composed the score for the film, which is based on the true story of Lee Soo-hyun, a Korean student who sacrificed himself to save a Japanese man who fell onto a subway track.

Lee, who announced his decision to begin activities in Japan using the film as a stepping stone, said that he feels very honored to perform at Tokyo's Budokan. "Although I am an actor, I will do my best to display my other talents, including singing, at the concert", he added.

Other entertainers who will join the concert include young singer Yoo Bin, who sang a song for the film, famous Japanese singer Noriyuki Makihara, and singer-turned-actress Maki Horikita, who played opposite Lee.

The film will be released on Jan. 27, 2007 nationwide in Japan.

• 4 weeks later...

same thought here....horikita maki..singer-turned-actress...WHAT?!?!..how does lee tae song look like...sounds interesting...

• 1 month later...

New actor Lee Tae-seong has seen his popularity growing in Japan with the release of his movie there entitled "We Won't Forget You". The film has remained in the country's box-office top ten for four weeks since it was released on Jan. 27.

To respond to his popularity, Lee will visit Tokyo to participate in a ceremony to celebrate the official launch of his fan club on March 10. Having started with six members, his fan club now has some 5,000 members.

Later on March 24, Lee will hold a fan meeting in Osaka, further evidence of his potential to grow into the next Korean star leading the Korean Wave, as top stars such as Bae Yong-joon, Lee Byeong-Heon, kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo and Ryoo Si-won have also held fan meetings in the island country.

"We Won't Forget You" is a joint Korea-Japan movie portraying the story about Lee Soo-hyun, a Korean man who died after saving a drunken Japanese man who fell onto a subway track at a subway station in Tokyo in 2001.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FiEnDmAkEr

I didn't know Maki was a singer! Haha, this is being discussed more than the actual movie >_>

Does anyone know what role she will play in the movie?

• 1 month later...

Archived