Guest Rekidai

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gracecps

hey hey

anyone here has the site for me to upload the movie? i really wanna watched it but i dunno where to get them! pls reply me.. :huh:

Guest kneekey

one of my fave korean movies! i really like the scene where jjh vomitted on the old man in the train.man, that was hilarious :lol: .actually i like all of the scenes :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sonickim

Sassy girl... is one of my favorite movie of all time...

i stop counting how many times i've seen it and still want to rewatch it whenever i have time...

and got to influence a lot of friends to watch it!!! and its the first korean movie i introduce to them whenever i try to convince them to watch Korean movies!!!

AJA... Sassy Girl... way to go!!!

~~~wave to my fellow Sassy Girl fanatics

Guest a_lot_dumb

i won't believe anyone who's watched it and not liked it.

I love this movie so much, esp the bit when

she asks him to swap shoes

he gives her the rose at uni while she plays Pachelbel's Cannon in D

The man in Disneyland puts his gun in his mouth threatening to kill himself and gags on it

Whenver she says, "Hey...WANNA DIE?!"

I think if i go on like this i'm going to list all the scenes and i won't like to spoil it too much for anyone who hasn't watched it

Yep! To date, it remains as my favourite movie. CTH is just soooo hilarious in the movie. Love the ending too. I like how the ending ties so neatly with the other parts of the movie.

Guest luxsandie

I was just wondering if they ever said JiHyun's character name in the movie. I know they said TaeHyun's, but I'm not sure about JiHyun's.

Archived