I Keep Getting Logged Out.

Guest Joanne <3

Guest Joanne <3

Help? ^^
Like the title states, I find myself getting logged out of Soompi everytime I leave the page. This was never a problem for me before, since I had the "remember me" box checked.

Now, whenever I turn off my computer or close Soompi and open the website again, I get asked to enter my username and password again. I haven't changed the settings and everytime I re-login, I check the "remember me" box, but it still doesn't work.

I've gone through the pages to find a topic similar to this (I have seen some around, but I can't find them anymore) and have only come up with this: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90638.

I've also tried deleting the cookies and temporary internet files, but the same problem keeps occurring. Please help if you can ^_^.

Guest Joanne <3

For some reason, it's working now ^__^. I didn't get to deleting the cookies manually, but since it's fine, I won't try. Thanks anyway! ^^

[edit] For future reference in case it happens again, could you please let me know how to manually do that? :sweatingbullets: [/edit]

Archived