Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

Guest RainFan4ever

I'm an average I think. with out dressing up and stuff. I like my legs, butt and my waist b/c it's an hourglass shape. Even though ppl said I'm pretty or cute but anyway. I don't think I'm that pretty comapre to most of my friends.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm i gave myself a 6

not extremely pretty but not butt ugly either lol

but i think having confidence in yourself adds to the attractive factor as well~

Guest Kare1989

i gave myself 7, because i think i´m attractive for some people

and i have no problem with my face or something like that ^^

Somedays i hate myself but on the shiny days i like myself

i said 6.

i know i'm decent looking. i've received compliments and such, so i don't lack too much confidence in my appearance lol.

i COULD be a 7 with makeup, but yeah that's when i have a lot on =p

Guest churccix3

i said i'm not attractive and two..cause i have a flat nose..and i ono i think i'm pretty chubby (going on to fat) and i guess you can call it self conscience...

Guest cpopbaby19

.___.;

i have bad skin right now.. but that's my only problem. -_-; i think i look better if i cleared the pimples out of my face. i would've given myself an 8 if i had clear skin right now.

Guest morgan.de.toi

lol suddenly no more responds

well, I think it's unnecessary, since it's based on personal opinion. :ph34r:

took the words right out of my mouth... on the edited part hahahah

i see someone ppl rating themselves 8-9

but if thats them in their avatar then..................................

hahaha that was exactly what i was talking about for posting pics XD

o wait..i dun think i've answered yet.

i've been told i'm pretty & or cute, so i think i'm pretty or above average?

umm...on an average day, i'm a 6?

on a good day i'm a 7 or 7.5

Guest geruhjima

i know i'm not horribly disfigured or ugly. and i have had men come up to me (yes.. like 25-year-old dudes.. come on i am only 17 :unsure:) and tell me that i am beautiful. my friends tell me i am pretty too. no one has ever called me ugly before, just fat. so i know i could use some work. i gave myself a 6 (above average). i think i was being kind of generous though.. most boys i think would rate me lower. XD

Guest swagarina

i put yes and a 7

on my bad days im a 6 and on my better days (wearing make up + trying), i FEEL like a 7 hah

now that i think about it i shouldve put 6 .. i said 7 to make myself feel betterrr lmao

i agree with the pic thing though. i wanna see all the hot 10's ;)

Guest Honestea

oh wow...I thought the "yes's" would be much lower. People do think much higher of themselves...that's why you have ugly people you meet with extremely high self-esteem. uh...reality check? But beauty is a comparison so I guess it also depends on the rate of beauty of the people your with and the place your living. I don't think someone could make themselves pretty by simply dressing well and putting on makeup...it has much more to do with your basic features.

I answered no b/c I'm just extremely...average...I have normal features (like NOT a horribly bumpy or flat nose or thin/huge lips or huge/small eyes; everything is in between) and clear white skin but I think my face is kind of big but it is an oval, which is convenient for my free choice in haircuts. But I know for a fact my best features are my smile and teeth (which are pearly white and perfectly straight thanks to three years of pain, thankyouverymuch). And I think I have a really nice smile b/c people are always telling me and that's something I actually believe when people compliment me, and I like my eyes cauz they always light up when I laugh. I'm pretty slim but my weight goes up during the school year, which is why I go on diets during the summer.

I think the ratings are kind of off. I rated myself between a 6-7 which is really average. 8 is what I would consider pretty/cute.

Guest itrayya

i think that i'm attractive.

and i gave myself a 5.

on makeup days... i can be a 6.

no makeup... be as long as i have confidence, 4.

i believe that EVERY PERSON HAS BEAUTY!!

i HONESTLY believe that and i dont care who says that it doesnt exist.

i think i have a good smile.

and i think that with confidence, beauty only grows.

NO ONE IS EVER TOO UGLY!!!!

and i HONESTLY believe that too.

Guest LovexPoison

I don't feel as though I'm UGLY, so I voted yes for "attractive." I'm honest with myself.. I don't think I'm ugly at all, but I'm not hott. I just don't have an overall "hott" look, so I gave myself a 6. I think I'm above average, honestly.

Guest pokieelicious

i think im more like a 7 or 8.

depends how you sees me though.sigh TT

i dont think im ugly. and i dont wear make up.

if i wear makeup. maybe it'll be a 9? LOLS. TT

oh wow...I thought the "yes's" would be much lower. People do think much higher of themselves...that's why you have ugly people you meet with extremely high self-esteem. uh...reality check? But beauty is a comparison so I guess it also depends on the rate of beauty of the people your with and the place your living. I don't think someone could make themselves pretty by simply dressing well and putting on makeup...it has much more to do with your basic features.

that's what i thought too x__x but there's actually more people who voted yes rather than no

i'm one of the no people

have anyone ever thought about this? maybe when people say you look cute, etc.

maybe it's b/c you look better today out of your other days. or sometimes people say you're pretty just to be nice or something :/

i know i do that sometimes

-edit-

when i voted, no was behind by A LOT not they're tied xD

Archived