Kim Bum Soo

Guest lenakeem

Guest adikkeluangman

^Oh, so he talked bout his GF. They been together for so long. I hope that they will get married soon. :tears:

080904 Kim Bum Soo at Japan Korea Press Conference Korean Music Festival 2008

20080904091024489150918rl7.jpg20080904091030490150918gt9.jpg

Kim Bum Soo - Haru, Practical Usage of Sadness, Talk, Easy Separation on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate (2008-09-10)

20080909160853971pr2.jpg20080911104919423e71056ri3.jpg

Watch: Part 1 Part 2

Kim Bum Soo - The Practical Usage of Sadness on M.Net M!Countdown (2008-09-11)

124526zy8.jpg124527bw7.jpg

Watch: http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvQkpJ0R0E

His voice here is perfect. I mean his singing live is so good.

080912 Kim Bum Soo @ ChinChin Radio.

There was BORA but I don't know where to get for. I found streaming link at daum but... I want to hear his sing. I want the autograph album too.

2mdor4jev9.jpg

Link 1: HERE

Link 2: HERE

c: on the pics + Yahoo KR! + adikkeluangman

I hope someone can summarize on whatever talk they had. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blurgal35

how come it seems like he looks different?! i juz can't pin point where changed.!

(digs out his previous albums i have n takes a look)

oh.. i've never really seen his face in the 1st place.. its always behind the sunglasses... ... ;p

Guest adikkeluangman

^It is because of his hair and glasses :sweatingbullets: Before this, he dyed his hair and have it spiked and stuff. Now, he tone down a lot.

His concert will be in few more weeks. I hope it will be released in DVD.

* Kim Bum Soo - Bogoshipda @ Madam B salon(Rehearsal)

* 080914 @ Madam B salon (Part1) The Practical Usage of Sadness

* 080914 @ Madam B salon(Part2) one song & BoGoShipDa

I can't found this performance everywhere to DL. :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo, “Yoo Bin has a lot of potential”

October 1, 2008 by coolsmurf

That was Kim Bum Soo’s opinion in a recent interview with dcnews. He didn’t really have to but he talked a lot about Yoo Bin’s untapped potential.

Q: On air (radio), you once applauded Yoo Bin’s rap.

Compared to other female hip-hop rappers, you can’t really say that Yoo Bin’s rapping skills are superior. The reason being that she’s still very young and since she’s a rapper inside an idol group, she is unable to make or direct her own rap, because she is not in the position to so, so she has a lot to learn.

I thought she was pretty and hardworking when I worked with her in this album. Yoo Bin could have just read the rap that was given to her but she insisted on making and directing her own rap, she said, “I’ve always wanted to do this” and “I want to learn more.” When I heard that, I thought, “she’s really a hardworking artist” and “has the potential to grow as an artist.”

Most think that idol singers have a large following, they do not have to work as hard because they are idols and are always going to be popular without even trying but she (Yoo Bin) gave me the impression that she is really a hard worker. If she continues working hard, I think she has a lot of potential.”

credit: zinpark@dcinside.com + wonderkid (translation)

Since it hard to find translated news of Kim Bum Soo and lack of understanding in Korean. I just grab whatever pieces of news of him. Glad that he realized the potential.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Lilazinprincess

He is definitely one of my favorite ballad singers ever. I fell in love with his voice after listening to Promise and I Miss You. It is unfortunate that his voice is underated. It should not be. :D

Guest Lilazinprincess

보고싶다~~~~~~~~~~~

amazing song.. and only three pages for him?!?!

I know!!!

This talent should be recognized more at Soompi. After all his songs have been featured in so many high-rated dramas.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

He been busy with his concert tours lately, I believe. On last October, he had his series of concerts and on December also he have Christmas concerts I think. He also been guest singer at Yiruma concert on Christmas.

Some pictures during the concert on 31st Dec. He looks like Lee Jung a bit in hanbok.

20090102152608913a31539ks4.jpg 20090102152607907a31526qh8.jpg 125838000001ho5.jpg13321000001om5.jpg 125831000001bx0.jpg 13536000001cr2.jpg 20090102152607910a31526yo1.jpg 20090102152608912a31526dg5.jpg

With JK Kim Dong Wook.

20081218013400295820144yb9.jpg

c: as tagged + YahooKR + adikkeluangman

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Kim Bum Soo - Sad, Even Sadder Story on Music Bank (2009-01-09) [shewshewbox].avi [33.3MB]

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Kim Bum Soo - An Even Sadder Story on Inkigayo (2009-01-11) [shewshewbox].avi [33.4MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo!!! His voice is.. WOW..

I think his "Bo Go Ship Da' definitely helped made Stairway to Heaven so popular..

^Yep, I agreed with you. His voice and the song that made me want to watch that drama. And also because of Shin Hyun Joon.

Thanks for DL links. I think he appeared more on music show to promote this song than his own album. Anyway really glad to see him again.

This is from the movie thread.

"Sad Story than Sadness" MV - No. 1 MV choice

Acrofan 2008.12.30.13:22

Newsen 2008-12-30 12:00:57

2008123011471710031dt0.jpg

A special version MV of Kwon Sang Woo's new movie "Sad Story Than Sadness" (directed by Won Tae Young, production company CORE MEDIA) has been early released on December 27 portraying the actor's tear shedding skill. It received a strong impression and good reation from netizens and Asian fans.

By introducing some movie cutting-scenes the special MV version is soon gaining much favorite through Asian websites. The recent publication of MV special verson directed by Cha Eun Taek based on the lyric poet of Won Tae Young occupied the top MV ranking.

Song theme performed by famous singer Kim Bum Soo whose sweet mournful voice was called "heart-captured." After the offcial movie poster introduced last week the new publication of MV is reported to hit more than 13,000 visits and expected to be the most popular Music Video. It becomes the hottest topic in China Internet and received explosive reaction, "The best tear performances," "Prince of tears", "The Best Mellow star" or "How many times my heart ache when seeing that tears" ....

Source: http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/life/news/

and http://www.newsen.com/news_view???

And also the song have been top of the chart for few weeks and have controversy too when the song been played on one recent drama. I have faith that this song will be the song of the year for OST during music award festival. So it mean that we can see him perform too.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone!!!thank goodness i found this thread!!!i was in the verge of craziness as i couldn't find much sources about him anywhere!!

i love this guy so much!he may not be handsome*HE'S CUTE!!!XD*,but OMG!!!his voicee!!he just blew me away!!i CRIED when i saw him singing in Music Bank!!i was like why am i crying??then i tried to find about him in the net.i watched again the same performance.i CRIED again when he sang!!!i don't know why.maybe his emotion and voice makes me melt.T__T

i'm a big fan of him now!!i'm in fact am trying to find his albums everywhere to download!LOL!!

i love you kim bum soo!!!:D

*hugs*