Rip Jung Da Bin 03.04.1980-02.10.2007

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mishxmish

its really depressing to know that she hung herself in front of her boyfriend and he was didnt even know until he woke the next morning.. he is going to live his life with the fact that jung dabin's life was in his hands... and he lost her right in front of her...

wow... i cant believe the whole non-stop crew is there... its unbelievable how behind the cute and happy face of jung dabin laid such a helpless and alienated girl who was trying to reach out...

i had alwyas been a fan of hers and i always will.. unfortunately there has been way too many suicides, deaths, and car accidents this past decade and it really calls for some type of change in the entertainment business and the world...

Guest seasonthree

its really depressing to know that she hung herself in front of her boyfriend and he was didnt even know until he woke the next morning.. he is going to live his life with the fact that jung dabin's life was in his hands... and he lost her right in front of her...

oh my gosh. . . :blink:

I am shocked. so shocked.

May she RIP.

Too many people are dying these past few months. :(

Guest yumi-chan

oh my god...

just...oh my god.

i'm just in shock right now...I would never think someone like her would suddenly die... so young too.

Guest doskinse

this news is a total shock. omg. i can't believe it.... haiz just read about it from my friend's offline message...

i still don't know the whole story so can someone please tell me about it? if it's okay...

aiyo... there have been many death issues going on around the asian entertainment..

i just hope there won't be any in the future :(

lovely Jung Da Bin --> Rest in Peace :)

This is so sad and depressing. I'm still so shocked about the news. I love Da Bin. I can't fathom why she has to do this. She will sure be missed. :(

*I can't understand the things she wrote in her CY. I really want to know the things she wrote.. I hope someone could translate it for the others who also can't read understand Korean. Kamsahamnida!

Guest miyawoks

man, i first heard about her suicide from my friend when she smsed me about it...

it thought she was just pulling my leg...

turned out to be true...

so sad...

really loved her in nonstop....

and the cast of nonstop (of the two seasons which she were in) really came to pay their respects to her...

i hope she's more content now...

wherever she is...

T_T

i was expecting to see YKS and KSW. it's really sad. I wasn't too emo when I knew of Unee and Xue Wei Lun's death because I'm not really a fan, but JDB, I've always like her in dramas and stuff.. This is really getting out of hand. Life is so fragile... RIP.

Guest *lilyisland*

R.I.P ... I'll always love her and miss her..so sad

When she died everyone came to her funeral but when she was alive, I wonder who cared for her!!??

Archived