Hey thanks for posting this article, but I think it would be better if we in the future put the links of the article instead of posting the entire article in this thread, I love the the relationship between song ji hyo and kwangso they genuinely seem to care for eachother

https://sacadalang.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ji-hyo-kwang-soo-_ep21.png

c09b53571c3133f107b9b674dad092e3.jpg

a few pictures of them together

• Like 1

Ji-hyo with Kwang-soo is my favorite pairing ever! Since the start, when Kwang-soo did the whole framing thing with the Running Man members, I have loved them together. Him making fun of her "violent" days. I just love them together so much!!! God, I loved reading about this. Going to go watch Running Man now. The feels!!

Also, here are my favorite Kwang-Mong videos:

Edited by shineweare
  • Like 4

Chinggus Let's do a power vote for Jihyo! Pls share on other social media site. Thanks!

Song Ji Hyo is nominated on 2016 Annual Asia's Top 10 Final Ranking Actor, and she's on Top 18. Ranked First Asian Actor will be receiving a trophy glory to become the First Asian Actor winner. Let's put her on top! Fighting!

Here's how to vote:

Go to this site http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ then follow this instructions:

Step 1: click the one I circled GREEN 

1_zpsaeh3v9m5.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 2: click the blue button under Jihyo's photo

2_zpstfttjj0e.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 3: type the code on the box then click the blue bottom at the right end

3_zpsbti6efck.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 4: click the white button and your done voting 

4_zpsoc9wiahp.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

NOTE: you can vote as many as you want, just wait for it to reload after step 4 and repeat the whole process.

Happy voting!

• Like 2

[UPDATE]

Source/credit: cassandra_rmsa IG

Here are listed out some rumored working schedule of Jihyo in 2 months, but most of them are not yet confirmed so please take this as a grant of salt.

April 18-20: (RM Team) [RM China filming in Korea] rumors says it will be probably Running Man Korea VS Running Man China battle again it is also said that Song Joong Ki might join the filming. -this one is confirmed, will post the BTS photos later just not sure if Joongki is present.

April 20-2x: [We Are In Love filming in Taiwan] according to Bolin's manager, filming will start around April 20.

April 30: [Fashion show in Beijing] Katiacho Fashion Show at Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology 

May 20: [Solo FM in Shenzhen, China] rumor not yet confirmed, probably after the 708090 movie premier.

• Like 1

here are some more pictures of the stunningly beautiful Song Ji Hyo during awards and for events for banila CO. i looove it when she has her hair loose with curls and a bold classy red lipstick

tumblr_o1bcpa2DbR1tjxrelo2_400.gif

tumblr_o0bipsToTS1tz1belo3_500.jpg

tumblr_o09xagS0os1tjxrelo2_250.gif

tumblr_o09xagS0os1tjxrelo3_400.gif

tumblr_nzv2btrb231tz1belo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqv2y2g2XX1tifn20o3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nqv2y2g2XX1tifn20o4_r1_500.jpg

I wish she would do more modeling photoshoots, like lingeri  photoshoot that would show of her amazing body she would look soo stunning in it!

• Like 1

Song Jihyo's Weibo Update    

Caption Translation by @gapiplus "Run away to the bathroom to avoid bugs...to calm my scared heart...so, sleep"

89b59082d158ccbf09f878ad1ed8bc3eb0354148

ca7436292df5e0fecdb444965b6034a85fdf7260

credit as labeled

I so admire this woman! She's a certified Hallyu Star and yet she doesn't care if the world knows that she sleep in the bathroom due to her fright on bugs. She is a real one of a kind woman.

• Like 5

[NEWS]

[ Reporter Chen Yan / Taipei ]  Song Jihyo arrived this afternoon at Taiwan to film the romantic reality show We Love It with Chen Bolin. She arrived at 5:19 PM and stayed at the hotel, more than 10 enthusiastic fan are waiting in the hotel calling her "unnie" (means sister in Korea) and Song jihyo responded with kind sweet smile and waved. Song Jihyo aboard the 15:50 flight schedule to Taoyuan Airport but got delayed until 16:00 followed by her entourage VIP clearance and drove straight on the Hotel were she stayed. Because the media and fans are so eager to shoot she got squeezed on the elevator and she immediately stood in the corner of the elevator, the elevator door didn't close for 1 minute but Song Jihyo still didn't forget to waved at her fans.

30100e087bf40ad17e894e7b502c11dfa8eccea0

c791a351f3deb48f069f2846f71f3a292cf5781b

0ef00f3b5bb5c9ea5a668a7bd239b6003bf3b378

1545b5389b504fc2a8c0399de2dde71191ef6d72

88dcdca20cf431ada03fcda14c36acaf2fdd9820

credit as labeled

[VIDS] Jihyo arriving at Taoyuan International Airport and Hotel

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0MjA0Njk4NA==.html

credit to the owner

• Like 1

On 18/4/2016 at 9:53 AM, joyan08 said:

Chinggus Let's do a power vote for Jihyo! Pls share on other social media site. Thanks!

Song Ji Hyo is nominated on 2016 Annual Asia's Top 10 Final Ranking Actor, and she's on Top 18. Ranked First Asian Actor will be receiving a trophy glory to become the First Asian Actor winner. Let's put her on top! Fighting!

Here's how to vote:

Go to this site http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ then follow this instructions:

Step 1: click the one I circled GREEN 

1_zpsaeh3v9m5.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 2: click the blue button under Jihyo's photo

2_zpstfttjj0e.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 3: type the code on the box then click the blue bottom at the right end

3_zpsbti6efck.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Step 4: click the white button and your done voting 

4_zpsoc9wiahp.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

NOTE: you can vote as many as you want, just wait for it to reload after step 4 and repeat the whole process.

Happy voting!

Thanks for posting this, we need to keep voting, i vote whenever i have time

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP5 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
timecode: k3 &
@gapiplus

english translation&transcode: @gapiplus 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, gapiplus said:

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP5 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
timecode: k3 &
@gapiplus

english translation&transcode: @gapiplus 

Thanks soo much for taking the time to translate it, your work is really reallyyyyyyyy appreciated, i love and enjoy watching Song Ji Hyo on WGM so i always look forward to the new subbed episodes

• Like 2